PDA

View Full Version : we win rep thread?

THE END OF ALL DAYS
12-21-2008, 06:16 PM
we won?! Huh?

wow... kept waiting for the other shoe to drop and it never did!

Rep for all!

Dr. Lecter
12-21-2008, 06:19 PM
Winning is always good!!!!

Mitchell55
12-21-2008, 06:21 PM
Not pretty but beautiful. LOL.

Mad Bomber
12-21-2008, 06:21 PM
We win!!!!!!

REAL rep :posrep:, and a thanks, for everyone. Anyone who just gives a "Thanks" without giving real rep gets a :negrep: followed by a "Thanks".

Nighthawk
12-21-2008, 06:22 PM

Not this time...if you believe in mediocrity, then this win is for you. HOwever, this might just save Jauron's job and more mediocrity to come.

ddaryl
12-21-2008, 06:23 PM
winning is better then losing... 7-9 here we come !

Mad Bomber
12-21-2008, 06:23 PM
This was a game that I had put up as a Loss at the beginning of the season.

Here's to a WIN over the Pats next week!!!!!

Dr. Lecter
12-21-2008, 06:24 PM
Not this time...if you believe in mediocrity, then this win is for you. HOwever, this might just save Jauron's job and more mediocrity to come.

Rooting for your team to lose is idiotic.

If you can't see that Trent playing like he did or Fred Jackson playing like he did as being positives, I really don't know what to say.

You are letting your hatred of Jauron blind your love of the Bills.

Mad Bomber
12-21-2008, 06:25 PM
winning is better then losing... 7-9 here we come !
Even though Ralph would consider that a winning season, and a success....

I want a victory over the Pats to ensure that they miss the playoffs.

Marvelous
12-21-2008, 06:25 PM
SCREW YOU BTCHS THAT WANTED TO LOSE FOR DRAFT STATUS!!!!
Woohoo...

ddaryl
12-21-2008, 06:26 PM
Even though Ralph would consider that a winning season, and a success....

I want a victory over the Pats to ensure that they miss the playoffs.

so do I my friend, but we just do not match up against the Pats..

our Sieve of a D will allow the Pats to scorre when they need to.

Mad Bomber
12-21-2008, 06:26 PM
Not this time...if you believe in mediocrity, then this win is for you. HOwever, this might just save Jauron's job and more mediocrity to come. As promised....:negrep:

You need to be negged into oblivion for this post.

Mad Bomber
12-21-2008, 06:28 PM
Woohoo...
:posrep::posrep::posrep::posrep:

Yasgur's Farm
12-21-2008, 06:30 PM
We win!!!!!!

REAL rep :posrep:, and a thanks, for everyone. Anyone who just gives a "Thanks" without giving real rep gets a :negrep: followed by a "Thanks".Amen brutha!

Yasgur's Farm
12-21-2008, 06:31 PM
Woohoo...Worth repeating... I'm not judging mind you.

Nighthawk
12-21-2008, 06:32 PM
Rooting for your team to lose is idiotic.

If you can't see that Trent playing like he did or Fred Jackson playing like he did as being positives, I really don't know what to say.

You are letting your hatred of Jauron blind your love of the Bills.

No, I'm really not. My love of this team is why I want change! Your love of this team is clouding your thinking. In the end, what did this win do for the Bills? I'm being honest! It makes you feel good for one day?!?! So, we get another losing season next year and that is what you want? Really? If you ever question my love for the Bills, all you need to do is look at my home and all the memorabilia...THAT IS NOT A QUESTION! I just feel differently about this win...I don't think it does anything but hurt this franchise's future.

bigbub2352
12-21-2008, 06:33 PM
we needed to have a good outing by Trent gotta only be concerned with grooming him we dont need another huge whole to fill

Nighthawk
12-21-2008, 06:34 PM
As promised....:negrep:

You need to be negged into oblivion for this post.

Ahh, talk to me next year when we are again a losing team. I can see the WHOLE picture, but you are small minded and can't see the negative of this win. Yes, I would take a loss and Jauron getting fired over winning a meaningless win...sorry, but I'd eventually like to be rooting for a playoff game and not just a meaningless game at the end of the year. However, it seems you love mediocrity, so enjoy Dickey!

Dr. Lecter
12-21-2008, 06:45 PM
No, I'm really not. My love of this team is why I want change! Your love of this team is clouding your thinking. In the end, what did this win do for the Bills? I'm being honest! It makes you feel good for one day?!?! So, we get another losing season next year and that is what you want? Really? If you ever question my love for the Bills, all you need to do is look at my home and all the memorabilia...THAT IS NOT A QUESTION! I just feel differently about this win...I don't think it does anything but hurt this franchise's future.

I have never questioned you love of the Bills and quite intentionally will not do so.

I think seeing what we did from Trent is definitely a positive. I don't see how that is a question.

Mad Bomber
12-21-2008, 07:07 PM
Wrong thread for this post. :negrep:

Mad Bomber
12-21-2008, 07:18 PM
Ahh, talk to me next year when we are again a losing team. I can see the WHOLE picture, but you are small minded and can't see the negative of this win. Yes, I would take a loss and Jauron getting fired over winning a meaningless win...sorry, but I'd eventually like to be rooting for a playoff game and not just a meaningless game at the end of the year. However, it seems you love mediocrity, so enjoy Dickey!
First of all...STOP with the personal attacks.

I am NOT small minded.

Your small-minded attack speaks of a lack of true understanding of the situation of the Bills. Your attack totally negated any veracity (oh, wait, I'll put it in smaller words for you)...any validity (no, smaller still)...any worth (there, that's one syllable) to the rest of your argument.

I do NOT like mediocrity. You seem really upset that the Bills won.

Do you REALISTICALLY think that this game mattered one way or another as to whether Jauron is here or gone? Do you really think that this was THE make or break game for him???

If you think that this win was that significant, it is you, my friend, who are small-minded.

I'm sorry that you hated seeing the Bills win a meaningless game. I've been a Bills fan for 45 years, and will be as long as they are in Buffalo.

If you don't like them, there are 31 other teams to root for, my friend.

Yasgur's Farm
12-21-2008, 07:21 PM
I'm just gonna havta go ahead and say that's worth repeating... And Nighthawk... I'm gonna need you to simmadownnow!

I am NOT small minded.

Your small-minded attack speaks of a lack of true understanding of the situation of the Bills. Your attack totally negated any veracity (oh, wait, I'll put it in smaller words for you)...any validity (no, smaller still)...any worth (there, that's one syllable) to the rest of your argument.

Do you REALISTICALLY think that this game mattered one way or another as to whether Jauron is here or gone? Do you really think that this was THE make or break game for him???

If you think that this win was that significant, it is you, my friend, who are small-minded.

I'm sorry that you hated seeing the Bills win a meaningless game. I've been a Bills fan for 45 years, and will be as long as they are in Buffalo.

Nighthawk
12-21-2008, 07:24 PM

I am NOT small minded.

I love when people like you say this, what an idiotic statement. If I didn't care about this franchise so much, I would be cheering this victory...just like you! However, I would actually like to shoot for a higher standard and not just rooting for late season, meaningless wins that possibly saved one of the worst coaches in the league...his job! I love the Bills, always have, but I see the bigger picture and this win does not make me feel happy or excited or look forward to next year. What would make me excited is getting new leadership in here and actually playing in the playoffs again. I guess I have a higher standard for what I'd like to see from this organization...if you're offended, I'm sorry.

X-Era
12-21-2008, 07:25 PM

I am NOT small minded.

Gotta agree. I see no reason to go on a personal crusade against Jauron. He is FAR from our only problem. IMO, hes done more than most could with as little talent as he has had. He isnt the best gameday coach, but he certainly is a good motivator and the players love him.

I dont mind if he goes as long as we UPGRADE his position; and on the Bills, thats far from a sure thing.

But NH's personal crusade to have him destroyed has been getting old.

Nighthawk
12-21-2008, 07:25 PM
I'm just gonna havta go ahead and say that's worth repeating... And Nighthawk... I'm gonna need you to simmadownnow!

Whatever you say!

Yasgur's Farm
12-21-2008, 07:38 PM
:rain::loser:

hydro
12-21-2008, 08:09 PM

That is a loser mentality :rolleyes:

Mitchy moo
12-21-2008, 08:11 PM
:band:

LtFinFan66
12-21-2008, 08:13 PM
Nice win:bf1:

Nighthawk
12-21-2008, 08:15 PM
Nice win:bf1:

Of course you're going to like it, it means you guys will still have the better HC for years to come! :D:

LtFinFan66
12-21-2008, 08:18 PM
:up:

Mad Bomber
12-21-2008, 08:20 PM
Of course you're going to like it, it means you guys will still have the better HC for years to come! :D:
And if the extension is for real, we're going to get Dicked for the next 3 years...