PDA

View Full Version : this win probably cost us the DE....

Mad Max
12-21-2008, 06:20 PM
...we so desperately need in next years draft.

But I'm cool with that, these beeotches need to learn to win, and they took a nice step towards that end today, especially in milehigh which is always a tough place for opponents.

Now let's get an even worse spot in the draft by waxing the chowdaheads next week.

ServoBillieves
12-21-2008, 06:21 PM
Amazing the difference that Trent makes for this team.

Mitchell55
12-21-2008, 06:23 PM

But I'm cool with that, these beeotches need to learn to win, and they took a nice step towards that end today, especially in milehigh which is always a tough place for opponents.

Now let's get an even worse spot in the draft by waxing the chowdaheads next week.

Whos the girl in your sig?

Mitchy moo
12-21-2008, 06:24 PM
Amazing the difference that Trent makes for this team.

:band:

TacklingDummy
12-21-2008, 06:24 PM

Im not sure if the Bills could have changed much where they are drafting by either winning both, spliting, or losing both. I think they are stuck in the 11,12,13 area.

ddaryl
12-21-2008, 06:36 PM
Im not sure if the Bills could have changed much where they are drafting by either winning both, spliting, or losing both. I think they are stuck in the 11,12,13 area.

it would have taken 2 losses by the Bills and 2 wins by a few crappier teams for us to move up more then 11

we'll probably pick 12

thenry20
12-21-2008, 06:59 PM

I'll take any win. What we need is better coaching and college scouting. 1995. That was the last time we drafted a great lineman. Yup, the much maligned Ruben Brown. I've always liked him and thought he was HOF worthy. As much as I like Kent Hull, Ruben played alot better comparatively.

PECKERWOOD
12-21-2008, 07:15 PM
Could still get Hardy, Jackson or Sghaunessy(sp?).

Nighthawk
12-21-2008, 07:30 PM

Oh, I see...they're going to learn how to win by winning two meaningless games at the end of the season, but learned nothing from a 4-0/5-1 start? Does anybody see the problem with this logic?

X-Era
12-21-2008, 07:36 PM
Oh, I see...they're going to learn how to win by winning two meaningless games at the end of the season, but learned nothing from a 4-0/5-1 start? Does anybody see the problem with this logic?

No, your right on that. They wont learn much because if Dick leaves it will be all new schemes, coaches, and terminology and then we can expect at least two years for the players just to get it.

So no, winning two games at the end of the year wont do much if Dick leaves.

If he stays, then yes, the could be building for next year.

SabreEleven
12-21-2008, 07:36 PM
This is the hope that we'll hold for all summer only to be crushed next season.