PDA

View Full Version : Hate Dick? Draft position?

Scumbag College
12-21-2008, 06:23 PM
The Bills just beat a decent team on the road in a really exciting game. I know in the "grand scheme" losing might have led to Jauron's exit and a better draft pick, but that was an exciting back and forth game and I can't help but to be happy the Bills won the way that they did.

justasportsfan
12-21-2008, 06:24 PM
forget losing for picks. Win whenever you can. No one knows whats gonna happen on draft dat\y anyways.

Scumbag College
12-21-2008, 06:26 PM
Exactly. Whether the Bills pick 10th or 15th, they still will fill a hole and get an upgrade at a key position of need.

TacklingDummy
12-21-2008, 06:28 PM
The Bills just beat a decent team on the road in a really exciting game. I know in the "grand scheme" losing might have led to Jauron's exit and a better draft pick, but that was an exciting back and forth game and I can't help but to be happy the Bills won the way that they did.

If I looked correctly the Bills had the 12th pick going into today and still have the 12th pick.

3 teams tied 7-8, Bills, Chargers, Houston.

Bills should lose next week, SD should win, Houston plays the Bears so who knows what will happen there.

Scumbag College
12-21-2008, 06:33 PM
Well it's pretty certain the Bills will be drafting between 10 and 15 at this point. I think the Bills can find a OLB or DE there.

bigbub2352
12-21-2008, 06:35 PM
This win was for trent when he gets comfortable in the game he is outstanding, coaching is what keeps him out of rhythm we needed this win to get trents ass moving

TacklingDummy
12-21-2008, 06:35 PM
Well it's pretty certain the Bills will be drafting between 10 and 15 at this point. I think the Bills can find a OLB or DE there.

Lions
KC
San Fran 6-9
St Louis
Seattle
Cleveland
Bengals
Jags
Oakland

9 teams will be worse than Buffalo.

Buffalo will be picking anywhere from 10-13.

Nighthawk
12-21-2008, 06:36 PM
This win was for trent when he gets comfortable in the game he is outstanding, coaching is what keeps him out of rhythm we needed this win to get trents ass moving

I love the fact that Trent looked good, but I hate the fact that this may save Dickey's job.