PDA

View Full Version : Trent earned back some iMO

X-Era
12-21-2008, 06:40 PM
I think he still has hope.

He always has been a good game manager. Or I should say, thats one of the things that he seems to bring to the table fairly regularly.

But today he laos made some really great plays.

Im not ready to **** can him. He actually looked better than Cutler IMO today. Ill give up yards if it means not throwing picks.

I like his mental toughness and hes getting tougher when taking hits.

I really liked the connection with Steve Johnson. Im more of a Johnson fan than Hardy to be honest.

BTW, dont tel DB, but I was right on Royal, the kid can play football. Right now hes the best rookie WR in the league.

Anyways, I know many of us, including me, were hard on Trent, but I still think he could be our guy.

Its just going to take more time.

Dujek
12-21-2008, 06:45 PM
I think he has all the tools, he just needs to learn how to put them together on a consistent basis. Long ball downfield into the wind to Jackson, pocket presence, accurate short ball, good decision making. All those things were clearly there tonight, just as they were in the opening weeks of the season. I think that the hit from the Arizona game had a bigger effect than anyone realised, and the performances against SD and KC were in spite of him not being 100%, not because he was all the way back.

I hope he proves me right and plays like this again next week, because while I want Jauron gone, I want the Bills to go into the off-season knowing who the QB is for the future.

thenry20
12-21-2008, 07:06 PM
I think he still has hope.

He always has been a good game manager. Or I should say, thats one of the things that he seems to bring to the table fairly regularly.

But today he laos made some really great plays.

Im not ready to **** can him. He actually looked better than Cutler IMO today. Ill give up yards if it means not throwing picks.

I like his mental toughness and hes getting tougher when taking hits.

I really liked the connection with Steve Johnson. Im more of a Johnson fan than Hardy to be honest.

BTW, dont tel DB, but I was right on Royal, the kid can play football. Right now hes the best rookie WR in the league.

Anyways, I know many of us, including me, were hard on Trent, but I still think he could be our guy.

Its just going to take more time.

TE gets too much blame and too much credit, IMO. The same goes for ML. I think both will play for us for quite some time.

Give TE a better line and you'll see him become an All-Pro type player. He has insane completion #'s when given time.