PDA

View Full Version : Thank you Bills!

Kidlaker
12-21-2008, 08:19 PM
Don't know what else to say, but thank you for beating the Broncos! I'd like to buy everyone here and the Buffalo team a beer :beer: Hope you stay in the States and good luck in the draft and next season!

Dr. Lecter
12-21-2008, 08:24 PM
I like beer.

Mitchell55
12-21-2008, 08:26 PM
Don't know what else to say, but thank you for beating the Broncos! I'd like to buy everyone here and the Buffalo team a beer :beer: Hope you stay in the States and good luck in the draft and next season!

You guys should be happy and mad. Happy because we won but mad that we beat you and if you beat us you wouldnt be in this situation.

Mad Bomber
12-21-2008, 08:31 PM
:beers:

Mad Bomber
12-21-2008, 08:31 PM
I like beer.
Beer is good. :beers:

Kidlaker
12-21-2008, 08:32 PM
You guys should be happy and mad. Happy because we won but mad that we beat you and if you beat us you wouldnt be in this situation.
Hey, we lost to you fair and square. No complaints there. The Denver game on the other hand..... but all of that does not matter now, it's all on the line next week and the Bills bailed us out big time! I don't know how much you guys dislike New England, but I can only guess it's a lot.. and imagine how mad the Pats will be when we're going at 8-8 and they're sitting at home with a better record

Mad Bomber
12-21-2008, 08:33 PM
Hey, we lost to you fair and square. No complaints there. The Denver game on the other hand..... but all of that does not matter now, it's all on the line next week and the Bills bailed us out big time! I don't know how much you guys dislike New England, but I can only guess it's a lot.. and imagine how mad the Pats will be when we're going at 8-8 and they're sitting at home with a better record
I hate them with the fire of a thousand suns....

Kidlaker
12-21-2008, 08:35 PM
You and me both :beers:

Mitchy moo
12-21-2008, 08:36 PM

a 1000 times bigger than our sun.

Mitchy moo
12-21-2008, 08:36 PM

:beers:

thenry20
12-22-2008, 12:15 AM

As an XMAS gift to my nephew, I will pray hard that the Broncs win next week.

clumping platelets
12-22-2008, 12:29 AM
I like beer.

:shocked:

STRONG_BAD
12-22-2008, 12:34 AM
Good Luck - I like Rivers and LT and Gates - Hate the ****sburg Sqealers and the Cheatreats

jcdavey
12-22-2008, 01:52 AM
yep big thanks bills! we owe you guys ALOT!

jcdavey
12-22-2008, 01:55 AM
You guys should be happy and mad. Happy because we won but mad that we beat you and if you beat us you wouldnt be in this situation.you guys beat us though , and played great, you were actually the toughest team we played all season, our worst loss of the season

we're in this situation because of the games we choked on final drives where we had just got the lead or tied, ala the indy home game, and the game in pitt...and even week 1 vs the panthers

we've lost 8 games this season by a total of 34 points, take out your win that's still 7 losses by 25 points

we have no one to blame but ourselves for not having won this division weeks ago

jamze132
12-22-2008, 03:07 AM
When I see Tom Brady, it's like the eyes of Allah raining down.

Owen DeBoard
12-22-2008, 07:29 AM
When I see Tom Brady, it's like the eyes of Allah raining down.
Tom Brady is :limp: