X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All
  • NC-BILLS44
    • Jul 2002

What is your ultimate Bills moment?

Mine has to be Don Beebe catching up to Leon Lett and knocking the ball loose. I know this probably isn't a favorite to most of you, but I think it speaks volumes for the Bills and Buffalo. Never quit, no matter what!!!!! Beebe could have easily watched the play, I mean Lett scoring wouldn't have made a difference in the outcome of the game (win/loss). He never gave up on the play.

My next favorite has to be "The Greatest Comeback". Never stop believing in what they can accomplish.

"Nobody circles the wagons like the Buffalo Bills."
  • Pride
    • Jul 2002

The entire second half of the 1992 Oilers game (Comeback)

Comment

• lordofgun
      in charge of you

Administrator Emeritus
      • Jul 2002

Last year's Dolphins game in the snow. I don't think anything will top that until we win it all. You had to be there.

<a href="http://www.buzzdash.com/index.php?page=buzzbite&amp;BB_id=119588">Do you like me?</a> | <a href="http://www.buzzdash.com">BuzzDash polls</a>

Comment

• NC-BILLS44
        • Jul 2002

I wished that I could have been there.

Comment

• Tatonka
          • Jul 2002

the comeback.. without a doubt.. was the most incredible football feeling i have ever had.. i think i went through every emotion that day.. the excitement of racing home from work to catch the game, only to get home and see them down 7-0. an even lower feeling when i stopped the vcr tape at halftime assuming it was just over. and even lower feeling when FR threw the pick for a td at the beginning of the second half..

then excitement started creeping back in with every td after that.. to the point when we actually took the lead.. i had goosebumps...

then an INTENSE fear when they tied it up to go to OT.. i thought for sure, that was it.. we are going to lose after all this!!

then it was almost orgasmic winning in OT like that.

incredible incredible feeling.. no other sporting event ever has come close in comparison to that game.
          "All hockey players are bilingual. They know English and profanity." ~ Gordie Howe

Comment

• pmoon6
            Legendary Zoner
            • Dec 2002

Too many to name just one!

Comment

• Travis Hunter
              • Jul 2002

Had to be the comeback for me. That and whipping the Raiders in the AFC Championship game and first Super Bowl run, and the first Super Bowl, it was surreal.
              Lou Saban: You can get it done, you can get it done. And what’s more, you’ve gotta get it done.

Comment

• Patrick76777
                • Jul 2002

Beating the Fins in Miami for the AFC Championship was sweet. That had to hurt.
                Resign our own guys!

Comment

• Earthquake Enyart
                  Legendary Zoner
                  • Jul 2002

Whipping Don Shula's ass in his last game.

Comment

• eyedog
                    • Jul 2002

The Oilers comeback, 51-3 Raiders AFC Championship, AFC Championship win in Miami.

Comment

• Captain gameboy
                      • Jul 2002

Ditto
                      When Christie hit the field goal vs the Oilers, and the 51-3 route of the Raiders.
                      Close third.. When H. Preston Ridelhuber threw a fourth quarter option pass for a touchdown and win in a 69 or 70, I forget, preseason game. Only to be cut the following week. The guy had star written all over him.
                      Last edited by Captain gameboy; 05-07-2003, 04:21 PM.

Comment

• ct bills fan
                        • Jul 2002

My greatest moment is still to come - that first Superbowl victory. I was at the 51-3 raiders game and at the comeback game, but, my life will not be complete until a Bills' Superbowl victory.

Comment

• Demon
                          • Mar 2003

Originally posted by lordofgun
                          Last year's Dolphins game in the snow. I don't think anything will top that until we win it all. You had to be there.
                          I agree, that was amazing, esspicially seeing Jim Kelly on the sidelings hugging Peerless Price after the TD. I guess it's a little corny because he happened not so long ago but that game will be one hard game to forget.

Another moment would be Beebe on Lett. We had the game lost, everyone was laughing at us but Beebe never gave up, he showed he had all the pride and passion and heart and didn't quit like others in the game. That play i will remember for the rest of my life.
                          Impossible is Nothing.

Comment

• buffaloscott
                            • Apr 2003

So many!!!the comeback,it was blacked out so i had to drive around in my car trying to get GR55 to come in.,,Winning that first div title of the 90's was great beating the fins goalpost comin'down.and i was there....B-slappin' the raider was a great day too.How many times did howie long jump offsides that day???so greatful to have been there that day too...And it was my first sober game in a long time...damn cold day too...loved it.
                            No as a matter of fact i don't have anything better to do!!!Dohhh!!!!!!!!!

Comment

• BufBlue4ever60
                              • Oct 2002

It has to be the comeback. I was 14 when it happened, and it was like no other game I had ever watched(or watched since)

A close second is the SB against the cowgirls when Beebe knocked the ball loose
                              "If she keeps putting you on hold, it's time to hang up the phone."
                              -- Larry King

Comment

Working...
                              X