PDA

View Full Version : Anyone think/hope Trent just recovered from his concussion?

BILLSROCK1212
12-21-2008, 08:59 PM
For the sake of our future I would sure hope so cause he brought home a win today.

cordog
12-21-2008, 09:04 PM
Yeah he looks like he's making his reads alot quicker than he was. I think there is some credibility to the post saying that he was reinjured during the Miami game and had some lingering side effects from the concussion.

ddaryl
12-21-2008, 09:05 PM
I do believe he was a bit scrambled, and in the process took a confidence hit...

But overall he has played more good games then turds

Nighthawk
12-21-2008, 09:06 PM
Yeah he looks like he's making his reads alot quicker than he was. I think there is some credibility to the post saying that he was reinjured during the Miami game and had some lingering side effects from the concussion.

I've always felt that Trent had the potential to be good, but just isn't getting good coaching to take the next step.

BILLSROCK1212
12-21-2008, 10:50 PM
I do believe he was a bit scrambled, and in the process took a confidence hit...

But overall he has played more good games then turds
maybe JP's pathetic play boosted his confidence

SeatownBillsFan21
12-21-2008, 10:55 PM
Well i hope hes recovered its been what 11 weeks now

historypete
12-21-2008, 10:58 PM
I never thought his concussion was the problem. He was lights out in that SD game. I think his slide was due to a couple of reasons.

One: he is a young QB who went through a very rough patch. That is typical and I think a lot of people didn't remember that.

Two: we played a lot of 3-4 defenses which clearly gave him and the team problems. For some reason they couldn't adjust and a lot of that falls on coaching.

Three: by the time we hit Cleveland those two other factors have so drained Edwards of any confidence he can't do anything. Then all of a sudden on the last two drives he makes a couple of plays. Had the coaches let him toss another ball instead of hoping to make a 47 yard field goal then perspectives might be different. He plays lights out in KC then struggles against the 49ers after pulling the groin. You could tell in that game after the first possession or two he could not plant and throw that was why he was so inaccurate as the half ended.

Billsfan3
12-21-2008, 11:02 PM
So the big question is if Trent didnt go down with that concussion. Does our season change in terms of wins and losses.

BILLSROCK1212
12-22-2008, 12:38 AM
I never thought his concussion was the problem. He was lights out in that SD game. I think his slide was due to a couple of reasons.

One: he is a young QB who went through a very rough patch. That is typical and I think a lot of people didn't remember that.

Two: we played a lot of 3-4 defenses which clearly gave him and the team problems. For some reason they couldn't adjust and a lot of that falls on coaching.

Three: by the time we hit Cleveland those two other factors have so drained Edwards of any confidence he can't do anything. Then all of a sudden on the last two drives he makes a couple of plays. Had the coaches let him toss another ball instead of hoping to make a 47 yard field goal then perspectives might be different. He plays lights out in KC then struggles against the 49ers after pulling the groin. You could tell in that game after the first possession or two he could not plant and throw that was why he was so inaccurate as the half ended.good assessment no disagreements there

BILLSROCK1212
12-22-2008, 12:39 AM
So the big question is if Trent didnt go down with that concussion. Does our season change in terms of wins and losses.
i would imagine so

The King
12-22-2008, 06:34 AM
I think this game was won for Jauron. I think the players really left the coach in the dog house after last week and everyone stepped it up for Dick. That being said, Trent played like Trent. He just needs to stay healthy which up to this point he hasn't proven he can...

billsfanone
12-22-2008, 07:57 AM
<B>IN TRENT I TRUST!</B>

zone
12-22-2008, 08:00 AM
Absolutely, If Trent doesn't go down we probably win that Arizona game and continue rolling...