Anyone think/hope Trent just recovered from his concussion?

Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All
  • BILLSROCK1212
    !?!?!?!?!?
    • Mar 2006

Anyone think/hope Trent just recovered from his concussion?

For the sake of our future I would sure hope so cause he brought home a win today.
  • cordog
    eat, drink, and be merry
    • Apr 2003

Re: Anyone think/hope Trent just recovered from his concussion?

Yeah he looks like he's making his reads alot quicker than he was. I think there is some credibility to the post saying that he was reinjured during the Miami game and had some lingering side effects from the concussion.

Comment

• ddaryl
      Everything I post is sexual inuendo
      • Jan 2005

I do believe he was a bit scrambled, and in the process took a confidence hit...

But overall he has played more good games then turds

Comment

• Nighthawk
        Getting old waiting for a championship in Buffalo!
        • Jul 2002

Originally posted by cordog
        Yeah he looks like he's making his reads alot quicker than he was. I think there is some credibility to the post saying that he was reinjured during the Miami game and had some lingering side effects from the concussion.
        I've always felt that Trent had the potential to be good, but just isn't getting good coaching to take the next step.

Comment

• BILLSROCK1212
          !?!?!?!?!?
          • Mar 2006

Originally posted by ddaryl
          I do believe he was a bit scrambled, and in the process took a confidence hit...

But overall he has played more good games then turds
          maybe JP's pathetic play boosted his confidence

Comment

• SeatownBillsFan21
            • Mar 2004

Well i hope hes recovered its been what 11 weeks now

Comment

• historypete
              • Feb 2005

I never thought his concussion was the problem. He was lights out in that SD game. I think his slide was due to a couple of reasons.

One: he is a young QB who went through a very rough patch. That is typical and I think a lot of people didn't remember that.

Two: we played a lot of 3-4 defenses which clearly gave him and the team problems. For some reason they couldn't adjust and a lot of that falls on coaching.

Three: by the time we hit Cleveland those two other factors have so drained Edwards of any confidence he can't do anything. Then all of a sudden on the last two drives he makes a couple of plays. Had the coaches let him toss another ball instead of hoping to make a 47 yard field goal then perspectives might be different. He plays lights out in KC then struggles against the 49ers after pulling the groin. You could tell in that game after the first possession or two he could not plant and throw that was why he was so inaccurate as the half ended.

Comment

• Billsfan3
                • Nov 2007

So the big question is if Trent didnt go down with that concussion. Does our season change in terms of wins and losses.

Comment

• BILLSROCK1212
                  !?!?!?!?!?
                  • Mar 2006

Originally posted by historypete
                  I never thought his concussion was the problem. He was lights out in that SD game. I think his slide was due to a couple of reasons.

One: he is a young QB who went through a very rough patch. That is typical and I think a lot of people didn't remember that.

Two: we played a lot of 3-4 defenses which clearly gave him and the team problems. For some reason they couldn't adjust and a lot of that falls on coaching.

Three: by the time we hit Cleveland those two other factors have so drained Edwards of any confidence he can't do anything. Then all of a sudden on the last two drives he makes a couple of plays. Had the coaches let him toss another ball instead of hoping to make a 47 yard field goal then perspectives might be different. He plays lights out in KC then struggles against the 49ers after pulling the groin. You could tell in that game after the first possession or two he could not plant and throw that was why he was so inaccurate as the half ended.
                  good assessment no disagreements there

Comment

• BILLSROCK1212
                    !?!?!?!?!?
                    • Mar 2006

Originally posted by EdwardsDaman5
                    So the big question is if Trent didnt go down with that concussion. Does our season change in terms of wins and losses.
                    i would imagine so

Comment

• The King
                      Without me it's just Awe so
                      • Jun 2004

I think this game was won for Jauron. I think the players really left the coach in the dog house after last week and everyone stepped it up for Dick. That being said, Trent played like Trent. He just needs to stay healthy which up to this point he hasn't proven he can...
                      I remember that one fateful day when Coach took me aside. I knew what was coming. "You don't have to tell me," I said. "I'm off the team, aren't I?"
                      "Well," said Coach, "you never were really ON the team. You made that uniform you're wearing out of rags and towels, and your helmet is a toy space helmet.
                      You show up at practice and then either steal the ball and make us chase you to get it back, or you try to tackle people at inappropriate times."
                      It was all
                      true what he was saying. And yet, I thought something is brewing inside the head of this Coach.
                      He sees something in me, some kind of raw talent that he can
                      mold. But that's when I felt the handcuffs go on.

Comment

• billsfanone
                        Majored in Home Economics
                        • Sep 2008

IN TRENT I TRUST!

Comment

• zone
                          No, look. I do mind. The Dude minds.
                          • Oct 2003

Originally posted by EdwardsDaman5
                          Absolutely, If Trent doesn't go down we probably win that Arizona game and continue rolling...
                          www.blzbus.com

Comment

Working...
                          X