Edwards in ; Losman out

Chambers in ; Peters out

Hmmmmmm.........

WIN

Not a coincidence

:drama:

thenry20
12-22-2008, 12:10 AM
Ya I did notice no huge whiffs on sacks today. And it still boggles the mind there are tards out there who think Peters had a MEDIOCRE season!!! :(

clumping platelets
12-22-2008, 12:28 AM
Peters sucks massive moose but yet his buddies :loser: voted him to the Pro Bowl so he can get paid.

Ebenezer
12-22-2008, 01:27 PM
Yeah...the difference was Chambers...:rolleyes:

justasportsfan
12-22-2008, 01:32 PM
Crazy. Lets see Chambers vs. other teams (especially fins) before we start picking him over a probowler. Can he even stay healthy for an entire season?

McBFLO
12-22-2008, 03:24 PM
Quick thought: In the preseason, while Peters was holding out, we put Walker at LT and Chambers at RT, and it worked pretty well. Yesterday it was the opposite. Other than subbing in for Peters when he had the occasional minor injury and needed to be out for a play or 2, why did they change this?

ddaryl
12-22-2008, 03:26 PM
Hmmmmmm.........

Chambers in ; Peters out

SO you support the trade Peters for a 1st rd pick +++ and a player.

My fear is we see something in Chambers but is it enough, can he develope. We didn't miss muc of a beat early inthe season when Jason was not starting...

However Peters loud mouth does gets on my nerve...

Night Train
12-22-2008, 04:47 PM
If we continue to roll out the QB, we could bring back Mike Williams at OT and few would notice.

I like Peters but he needs to quit parroting his agent and speak in public only when he's ordering dinner.

Goobylal
12-22-2008, 09:45 PM
Chambers went against 5'11" Elvis Dumervil, who has all of 5 sacks this year. Please. Peters would have tossed him around like a rag doll.

HHURRICANE
12-22-2008, 09:48 PM
If anyone here thinks that Chambers is a good option at LT than they really should pick a new sport to follow.

Not sure if I even understand the pure stupidity.

Are we jealous that he wants 7 million a year?

gr8slayer
12-22-2008, 10:08 PM
Hmmmmmm.........

Edwards in ; Losman out

Chambers in ; Peters out

Hmmmmmm.........

WIN

Not a coincidence

You do realize the the Broncos are one of the worst teams in the NFL when it comes to rushing the passer right? You realize that Ware and Porter have almost has as many sacks as their entire team right?

Mitchell55
12-22-2008, 10:12 PM
Lets see, Chambers has been just as good as Peters. Plays multiple positions, and if we trade Peters we get a 1st and possibly a 3rd and no more distractions.

Mitchell55
12-22-2008, 10:15 PM
If anyone here thinks that Chambers is a good option at LT than they really should pick a new sport to follow.

Not sure if I even understand the pure stupidity.

Are we jealous that he wants 7 million a year?

Chambers shut out Kerney, Burgess, who ever Denvers DE was, and Harvey. Chambers also has not let a sack in 4 starts this season.

billogic99
12-22-2008, 11:21 PM
Crazy. Lets see Chambers vs. other teams (especially fins) before we start picking him over a probowler. Can he even stay healthy for an entire season?

Peters has had an injury the last two seasons, he didn't earn his pro bowl selection this year and he was an alternate last year. I don't think Peters is one of the top LT's in the leqague, not yet anyway.

BillsWin
12-23-2008, 12:55 AM
Chambers went against 5'11" Elvis Dumervil, who has all of 5 sacks this year. Please. Peters would have tossed him around like a rag doll.

Intelligent post #1 of this thread.

colin
12-23-2008, 08:06 AM
peters is a great LT, but the thing is you need a good o line at every position, and a couple great players really don't improve the guys around them -- it has to be a solid unit.

look at new england -- they have solid but not spectacular guys at all positions on O, and they block very well. on D they go for super talents (they like em huge, but still talented) and it gets resutls.

you need 5 decent o linemen, not 2 stars and 3 ok guys, and you need a couple total studs on O line.

based on that and his attitude, i'd trade peters for a couple picks and get some more decent O line guys in town, and go after play makers on O and pass rushers on D.

Jan Reimers
12-23-2008, 08:31 AM
Peters is definitely more talented than Chambers, but not nearly as talented as he and his agent think he is.

I would like to see us negotiate a fair contract with him, but not a bank-breaker.

Luisito23
12-23-2008, 08:50 AM
If someone is stupid enough to offer us a 1st. and a 2nd. or even a 3rd. I say take it, and run before they come to their senses...

TacklingDummy
12-23-2008, 09:02 AM

Can Peters?

TacklingDummy
12-23-2008, 09:03 AM

Put him on the Bills and he would be our sack leader.

yordad
12-23-2008, 09:16 AM
Why was Peters not playing again? Did he fake an injury?

ddaryl
12-23-2008, 09:20 AM

this week against the Pats should be a good indicator

but Walker also filled in real well when Peters was sitting for the 1st 2 weeks of the year as well..