PDA

View Full Version : Turk nice job

Owen DeBoard
12-22-2008, 12:00 AM
Turk deserves some credit for a very good job of playcalling today. I would say the best called game all year even though the Broncos D isnt very good he finally mixed it up. The only question is where was this the past 6 to 7 games?

DynaPaul
12-22-2008, 12:57 AM
Don't get too excited.

BillsWin
12-22-2008, 01:23 AM
Turk's best called game was KC. we rocked that game out.

today was prob his best called 4th quarter with the exception of the drive that coulda shoulda woulda won the game had we ran out some clock. but we couldnt.

jamze132
12-22-2008, 03:23 AM
I really don't think Turk is a problem and I have no problems with him being the OC for the conceivable future. He is still learning how to call plays at this level and I think he has learned a lot this year. He also learned that in crucial situations, who he can trust and not trust with the ball.

I think that is Turk's biggest weakness and it's something that can be easily corrected. He sometimes puts too much faith in certain players not to screw up. JP is a prime example of that. But with a little bit better talent on the field, I think he can be a very effective play caller.

Owen DeBoard
12-22-2008, 07:02 AM
Turk's best called game was KC. we rocked that game out.

today was prob his best called 4th quarter with the exception of the drive that coulda shoulda woulda won the game had we ran out some clock. but we couldnt.
KC can make any teams OC look good. Look at their record. They have a bunch of rookies playin on D. I just thought he was more creative in this game not being as predictible. Also we finally beat a team that was above .500 this season.