PDA

View Full Version : BIGGEST IMPROVEMENT AWARD GOES TO KIRK CHAMBERS

BILLSROCK1212
12-22-2008, 12:34 AM
No doubt in my mind....last year he was like a swinging door and that is no exaggeration....he has become a very good back up for this football team and i hope we keep him.

raphael120
12-22-2008, 12:55 AM
really diggin deep arent we?

trapezeus
12-22-2008, 08:57 AM
i agree. Kirk was so bad in that eagles game, and i know when peters was holding out, we were all devastated that he was the replacement. but in preseason and vs the seahawks, he held his own. and not that he's peters, but he was a very reliable backup when players needed to rest or were injured.

theanswer74
12-22-2008, 09:19 AM
i agree. Kirk was so bad in that eagles game, and i know when peters was holding out, we were all devastated that he was the replacement. but in preseason and vs the seahawks, he held his own. and not that he's peters, but he was a very reliable backup when players needed to rest or were injured.

Chambers was great in the Eagles game last year. He struggled vs the Giants, which everyone did.

mysticsoto
12-22-2008, 09:45 AM
So the question now becomes, is Peters worth the big money that he wants considering the backup Kirk Chambers was pretty much able to handle his job and upcoming good looking possibility Bell on the Roster?

I'd say yes, having a great LT is still important and if we have great backups in case he or Walker gets hurt, then we don't have to worry about our Tackles for years to come. Upgrade the Center in FA and draft a Center and a Guard to groom in the lower rounds and I'll be happy.

BILLSROCK1212
12-22-2008, 05:20 PM
So the question now becomes, is Peters worth the big money that he wants considering the backup Kirk Chambers was pretty much able to handle his job and upcoming good looking possibility Bell on the Roster?

I'd say yes, having a great LT is still important and if we have great backups in case he or Walker gets hurt, then we don't have to worry about our Tackles for years to come. Upgrade the Center in FA and draft a Center and a Guard to groom in the lower rounds and I'll be happy.
yup Chambers is great depth but nothing more

Mahdi
12-22-2008, 05:31 PM
No doubt in my mind....last year he was like a swinging door and that is no exaggeration....he has become a very good back up for this football team and i hope we keep him.
Biggest improvement goes to Duke Preston or Kyle Williams.

Mahdi
12-22-2008, 05:32 PM

Chambers handles Peters job against arguably the worst DL in the league. He wasnt exactly tested.

BILLSROCK1212
12-22-2008, 05:36 PM
Chambers handles Peters job against arguably the worst DL in the league. He wasnt exactly tested.
as a backup do actually expect him to be able to handle someone like Vanden Bosch??

Lefty2985
12-22-2008, 05:36 PM
chambers sucks.....

BILLSROCK1212
12-22-2008, 05:37 PM
chambers sucks.....
yea so does Marshawn

Mahdi
12-22-2008, 10:53 PM
as a backup do actually expect him to be able to handle someone like Vanden Bosch??
Im not sure the point yer trying to make.... im saying that Chambers is NOT anywhere near capable of handling LT duties full time against the top pass rushers.

Mahdi
12-22-2008, 10:54 PM
yea so does Marshawn
huh?

BILLSROCK1212
12-22-2008, 11:02 PM
Im not sure the point yer trying to make.... im saying that Chambers is NOT anywhere near capable of handling LT duties full time against the top pass rushers.
okay then we're in agreement i'm just saying he's still a good back up

BILLSROCK1212
12-22-2008, 11:02 PM
huh?sarcasm bro nvrm

Jan Reimers
12-23-2008, 09:48 AM
I'll take Youboty before his injury.

ddaryl
12-23-2008, 12:06 PM
will know a lot more about Chambers this weekend against NE !!!!

but he is a 6th rd, Cleveland dumped scrub...

lets see what he does against a must win NE team