PDA

View Full Version : The Bills need a new offensive and defensive coordinator even if Jauron stays!

blackonyx89
12-22-2008, 08:33 AM
Looks like Dickie J's here to stay (shudder) and if I was Ralph, would ask Jauron to fire Fewell and Schonert . Who would you want here?

X-Era
12-22-2008, 08:39 AM
Looks like Dickie J's here to stay (shudder) and if was Ralph, would ask Jaron to fire Fewell and Schonert . Who would you want here?

Id find a way to get the 4-3 scheme and on offense get a guy from a top offensive squad.

T-Long
12-22-2008, 08:46 AM
Don't we have the 4-3 scheme now? They don't play much Cover 2 anymore I thought...

I think we need to switch to a 3-4. Look at the teams that have it: Pittsburgh, New England, Jets, Miami, Dallas, etc....

Of course, we would need to get players to fit the scheme, but in my opinion, you can give a lot of different looks in the 3-4. I would rather have 4 linebackers then just 3.

On offense, we would probably have to get an up and coming coach on the offensive side of the ball. I'm tired of bring retreads in (I know this is Turk's first year though), but our track record is doing that.

jamze132
12-22-2008, 09:14 AM
If Dick stays, so do his coordinators... sorry.

Dr. Lecter
12-22-2008, 09:44 AM
The defense was 30th last year.

This year, it will be around 15th.

I don't see the need for a new DC. I do see a need for some new players.

Besides, why do you care? You are one of the quitters, remember?

The one thing more annoying than a quitter is a person who says he is a quitter but lied about it.

blackonyx89
12-22-2008, 09:55 AM
The defense was 30th last year.

This year, it will be around 15th.

I don't see the need for a new DC. I do see a need for some new players.

Besides, why do you care? You are one of the quitters, remember?

The one thing more annoying than a quitter is a person who says he is a quitter but lied about it.

I said I was lukewarm, not a quitter. People have short memories! Sheesh!!

http://www.billszone.com/fanzone/showthread.php?p=2758234#post2758234

Dr. Lecter
12-22-2008, 09:57 AM
I said I was lukewarm not a quitter. People have short memories! Sheesh!!

http://www.billszone.com/fanzone/showthread.php?p=2758234#post2758234
Unless the Bills can miraculously turn into a Super Bowl winning team, I will no longer put the time or effort agonizing over this team. Ralph Wilson is a loser and I'm tired of him using great talent (Bruce,Kelly,Thurman, OJ, Reed, Tasker) and a few other great Bills players over the years and failing miserably season in and season out to win a Super Bowl.

This new Bills team is soft and I don't see this team winning the next few years. I'm deleting my Bills fans stuff on certain websites and watch this team flounder and fail and I can't wait cestpool of a team to move to Toronto and I won't miss them a bit. Heck, I'll help them pack and drive a Mayflower van to T.O. I'm sick of being a laughing stock of the league and having to defend this crappy team. I'll listen to the fans and the media ***** about this team, but the Bills are failures to the Nth degree. I rather not have a franchise to humiliate and embarrass Buffalo the WNY region. I now consider myself a very lukewarm Bills fan and will observe this team from afar and will disconnect myself emotionally from this team. It's not worth it anymore.

Huh?

Dr. Lecter
12-22-2008, 09:57 AM
http://www.billszone.com/fanzone/showthread.php?t=167094

Once again......

Historian
12-22-2008, 09:59 AM
I agree, the defense isn't Hall of Fame caliber, but it's the least of our worries.

Our high motor guys have played solid ball, although we could use another corner and another DE, I would focus on offense this offseason.

blackonyx89
12-22-2008, 09:59 AM
http://www.billszone.com/fanzone/showthread.php?t=167094

Once again......

And your point? I was using that to show my frustrations, both teams do suck until they get their act together. I never said I was jumping ship, don't my words against me.

:drama:

Dr. Lecter
12-22-2008, 10:01 AM
I agree, the defense isn't Hall of Fame caliber, but it's the least of our worries.

Our high motor guys have played solid ball, although we could use another corner and another DE, I would focus on offense this offseason.

I would get an OLB before a corner. I like the young guys (Corner, McKelvin and Youboty).

Although a mid-late round pick at CB is always good.

zone
12-22-2008, 10:11 AM
If we draft any more DB's I will lose it. We need LB's and DE's. We have plenty of DB's.