PDA

View Full Version : Hey Perry Fewell

mchurchfie
12-22-2008, 12:32 PM
You played more man to man coverage yesterday than I have seen all year. The only time you got burned bad most of the time was when you were in zone coverage, especially by the TEs. You made them look like All-Pros. Your players got beat a few times when in man to man but they also made some really good plays and you could actually see them getting better and more confident with each play. As an extra added bonus you were also able to apply more pressure while in man to man and force Cutler into a few mistakes. So next week when we play NE make sure you rush 4 men the whole game and drop everyone back into soft coverage so their first year QB can play pitch and catch with Welker and Moss and build his confidence and they can keep our offense off the field for 3/4's of the game.:up:. It seems to be your pattern. You are the Fairchild of defense. No trust in your players and repressive schemes to lowlight any skills that they might have. Dismissed.

mchurchfie
12-22-2008, 12:34 PM
Oh yeah, I forgot to add that you have no balls, just like Fairchild also.:up:

justasportsfan
12-22-2008, 01:34 PM
Oh yeah, I forgot to add that you have no balls, just like Fairchild also.:up:
Fairchild had one, Turk has zero.

ddaryl
12-22-2008, 02:08 PM
glad to see peopel getting upset with our D scheme and coaching.

After Denvers 500+ yarss and playing NE next week there is a damn good chance we wil be in the lower 1/2 of the NFL again.

Before the Denver game we ranked 12th, today we are 20th... Perry has never had a D finish in the top 1/2

mchurchfie
12-22-2008, 02:11 PM
The only one out there that makes faster gametime adjustments and decisions is Jauron.:ill:

Oldbillsfan
12-22-2008, 03:05 PM
What is the plan for next week? Stand and watch the Pats catch pases or get up in their grills?

OpIv37
12-22-2008, 03:08 PM
What is the plan for next week? Stand and watch the Pats catch pases or get up in their grills?

The former. This team is incapable of getting in anyone's grill. They've proven it time and time again.

Everyone complains about the 03 and 04 D's that were 2nd in the league because they failed at some crucial times (after the O hung them out to dry and left them on the field too long, but I digress). But at least those D's consistently put opposing QB's on their asses.