Wilson says Jauron's fate to be decided in next 2 weeks..

Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All
  • JJamezz

Administrator Emeritus
    • Jul 2002

Wilson says Jauron's fate to be decided in next 2 weeks..

Per WGR..

Said he hasn't made a decision, but will shortly..

At least its not a vote of confidence!
  • OpIv37
    Acid Douching Asswipe
    • Sep 2002

Re: Wilson says Jauron's fate to be decided in next 2 weeks..

aaarrrggghhh..... this is how the Buffalo Bills continuously suck the fun out of football.

If we win this week, we could potentially knock the Patriots out of the playoffs, which would be GREAT.

But at the same time, a win may save Jauron's job and doom us to at least one more year of mediocrity. So, while it's impossible for me to root against the Bills, a Bills win probably isn't in our long term interest as fans. WTF?
    MiKiDo Facebook
    MiKiDo Website

Comment

• Mr. Pink
      Peterman Sucks!
      • Mar 2006

The vote of confidence usually ends up meaning the coach is as good as gone though.

Comment

• Night Train
        Retired - On Several Levels
        • Jul 2005

Good luck selling the ticket buying fans 21-27 & no playoffs.
        Anonymity is an abused privilege, abused most by people who mistake vitriol for wisdom and cynicism for wit

Comment

• Mitchy moo
          Roways rooking ahread!
          • Sep 2005

Originally posted by Night Train
          Good luck selling the ticket buying fans 21-27 & no playoffs.
          We're stupid & would fill the stadium as soon as TC hits regardless. Amnesia hits us all in the spring, it must be something in the water.

Comment

• madness
            • Apr 2003

BUFFALO, N.Y. -- Buffalo Bills owner Ralph Wilson says Dick Jauron's future as head coach will be determined within the next two weeks during end-of-season meetings with Wilson and his top executives.
            No big news except stating the obvious.

Comment

• Ed
              Dude
              • Sep 2002

I talked to Chris Brown here in Denver Saturday night before the game and he thinks it's 50/50 that Jauron returns. Not exactly helpful or ground breaking, but I thought I'd share at least.

Comment

• acehole
                • Jan 2006

Originally posted by JJamezz
                Per WGR..

Said he hasn't made a decision, but will shortly..

At least its not a vote of confidence!
                Ok I will start it...

There is a lot of pressure on dick to preform.

Does dick really have to jump through that big hoop...

All eyes on dick in the next two weeks...

Will dick be cut short?

Things for dick will get really hard very soon...

Do you think dick will be soft on his players the last two weeks or will dick be hard on them...

Dick is sure to rise to the occasion.

Any to add people...
                Hated by the stupid..
                Loved by their moms.

Comment

• Crisis
                  • Aug 2004

i would LOVE to knock new england out of the playoffs... but at the expense of keeping jauron? AHHHHH
                  Originally posted by LOSman WINS
                  Vanek is Austrian not European
                  Originally posted by Prov401
                  Pacquiao isn't asian. He's from the philippines
                  Originally posted by better days
                  I will not be surprised if Tebow has more success than Peyton in the NFL.

Comment

• raphael120
                    Jason Peters rigorous at home training regiment
                    • Oct 2005

I don't see how winning against Denver and the Pats in meaningless games makes up for the fact that you're 1-5 in the division (if we do win the Pats game).

The division is a big chunk of your schedule and if you can't figure out how to beat people in your own division, you'll never make the playoffs.

Jaurons shown that he can beat teams in our divison that totally blow, but once the teams in our division are competent and have better coaching, Jauron is a glaring weakness.

I think it's safe to say we have the worst coach in the division.

Comment

• acehole
                      • Jan 2006

Originally posted by raphael120
                      I don't see how winning against Denver and the Pats in meaningless games makes up for the fact that you're 1-5 in the division (if we do win the Pats game).

The division is a big chunk of your schedule and if you can't figure out how to beat people in your own division, you'll never make the playoffs.

Jaurons shown that he can beat teams in our divison that totally blow, but once the teams in our division are competent and have better coaching, Jauron is a glaring weakness.

Bingo!
                      Hated by the stupid..
                      Loved by their moms.

Comment

• Jan Reimers
                        Thank You, Terry and Kim, for Saving the Bills. Now, Work on the Sabres.
                        • May 2003

Originally posted by raphael120

I agree with everything you've said, except I wouldn't limit Jauron's "worstness" to the division.
                        Should have known, way back in 1960 when we drafted Richie Lucas Number 1, that this would be a long, hard ride. But who could have known it would be THIS bad?

Comment

• raphael120
                          Jason Peters rigorous at home training regiment
                          • Oct 2005

Originally posted by Jan Reimers
                          I agree with everything you've said, except I wouldn't limit Jauron's "worstness" to the division.
                          I think he may be one of the 6 worst in the league.

Comment

• patmoran2006
                            Ole' Ralphie SCROOGE
                            • Dec 2005

If he admits he hasnt decided, than losing to NE and going 0-6 in our division is pretty much a done deal for NE.

But although I rooted (going in at least) for Denver last week, this week I want the Bills to win.. I soon realized I was making a mistake, and NOTHING is more important to this team than Trent continuing to play well and develop.

Beating NE would be HUGE for his career, especially mentally.

Join the BSD FB page by CLICKING HERE

Follow us on twitter by CLICKING HERE

Comment

• jimbohastle51
                              All-Pro Zoner
                              • Feb 2005

i have been against jauron staying for along with most of you, but after thinking about it, i feel jauron might be our best bet. at least for one more year. if dick buys out his contract and pays another coach no one will be happy with the new coach. it wont be cowher, or billick, or anyone like that for that matter. after ralph pays the 3-6 million buyout to jauron he is not going to pay a coach anymore that 500k to 1million to coach and we will probably get a not so hot commodity at that. trent has been very good this year for a first year starter. say what you want about his interceptions and the couple games he missed for injury, but all in all if you look at his rating and really watched him play besides the learning mistakes that EVERY young QB will make he has been very good and given us every reason to be excited about our teams future. saying that, the last thing i want is to bring in another coach who either doesnt like trent or wants to tweak things after we are already seeing signs that trent is really coming into his own, and starts stripping things and players down. i think with another off season of free agency and draft we will be primed for more than just a wildcard birth next year. and if it doesnt happen after next year that by all means get rid of jauron for good!

Comment

Working...
                              X