PDA

View Full Version : Jauron will probably be back with another shot next season....

BILLSROCK1212
12-22-2008, 05:35 PM
"I don't know why he hasn't had a better record," Wilson said. "He's a heck of a good guy. And the players, I haven't seen them not play hard for him. They have played hard in the wins and the losses. I'm optimistic about our future."

I feel like we might go find ourselves a GM who will put Jauron on the hot seat and keep Jauren based off of that quote from this article http://sports.espn.go.com/nfl/news/story?id=3788210

Night Train
12-22-2008, 05:41 PM
Any GM worth his salt never takes the job without having complete authority to pick his coach and run the draft.

shelby
12-22-2008, 06:03 PM
i keep saying, Jauron will not be fired.

Get used to the idea.

Yasgur's Farm
12-22-2008, 06:05 PM
At least there's hope with a new GM... Translation... Ralph! If you wanna sell tix next year you better make a change or 2!!!

Owen DeBoard
12-22-2008, 06:23 PM
I just received an email from the WGR Lockeroom Club that said John Wawrow of the Associated Press talked to Ralph and Ralph told him that he hasnt decided whether hes goin to keep Jauron and wont say which way hes leaning. Also Ralph told John Wawrow that he will make his decision within the next to weeks.

If we beat the Pats and knock them out of the playoffs Jauron will be around for next year but if we get beat and go 0-6 in the division my guess is that he will not be around next year.

Nighthawk
12-22-2008, 08:20 PM
i keep saying, Jauron will not be fired.

Get used to the idea.

And I keep saying, "watch the attendance plummet!" If they don't get rid of him, they will lose a ton of season ticket holders. People are fed up with the mediocrity of this organization and keeping the most mediocre coach in the NFL won't help their cause.

elltrain22
12-22-2008, 08:39 PM
I hope so much he gets canned

historypete
12-22-2008, 09:21 PM
"I don't know why he hasn't had a better record," Wilson said.

I know why. He makes horrible in game decisions. He's aggressive when he should be conservative. Conservative when he should be aggressive. He plays for FG's instead of TD's. He plays not to lose rather than to win. He will kneel on a ball with all 3 T.O's and 1:30 on the clock while at the 40 yard line. His defense's do not play aggressive. He does not show any passion. He always punts at the opponents 40 yard line when its 4th and 6 when we are down by 10 or more rather than having some balls and going for it.

Jesus Ralph I could probably keep going if I wanted to really rack my brain and start citing games. I guess the reason Ralph can't figure it out is because he is so old he spend 3/4 of the game sleeping in his box.

HHURRICANE
12-22-2008, 09:31 PM
Really, who are we kidding?

If the Bills do some things in FA, and have a great draft, than people will be running out to buy tickets even if Jauron is coach.

Nighthawk
12-22-2008, 09:44 PM
Really, who are we kidding?

If the Bills do some things in FA, and have a great draft, than people will be running out to buy tickets even if Jauron is coach.

I don't think so, I just don't. You're not here and don't have a feel for how badly this community is getting sick of the mediocrity.

HHURRICANE
12-22-2008, 09:50 PM
I don't think so, I just don't. You're not here and don't have a feel for how badly this community is getting sick of the mediocrity.

This is true. I have an office in Buffalo and they tell me all the time that Edwards is more popular than on this board.

I don't know how bad Jauron is getting lambasted on local radio.

gr8slayer
12-22-2008, 09:51 PM
He may end up being the best candidate for the job depending on what Wilson is willing to spend.

Nighthawk
12-22-2008, 09:53 PM
This is true. I have an office in Buffalo and they tell me all the time that Edwards is more popular than on this board.

I don't know how bad Jauron is getting lambasted on local radio.

He's getting killed! There is a reason that Ralph doesn't know what he wants to do yet and that is the uproar against bringing him back next year. If he does bring him back, I believe it will results in less people buying tickets.

Mike13
12-22-2008, 10:29 PM
Mr Wilson also added "Where am I?" and "Who's Dick Juaron?"

Night Train
12-23-2008, 02:39 AM
"I don't know why he hasn't had a better record," Wilson said.

He said the same thing about Buster Ramsey, Joel Collier, Harvey Johnson, Jim Ringo, Kay Stevenson, Hank Bullough,Gregg Williams & Mike Mularkey.

I'm sensing a dubious pattern.

Jan Reimers
12-23-2008, 07:24 AM
No matter how much talent you give Jauron, and no matter how good a motivator he is, he still scares the Hell out of me, because of the botch he makes of game day coaching.

trapezeus
12-23-2008, 08:42 AM
is no one noticing that Modrak is going to get more input based on the article. MORE MODRAK MEANS MORE LOST DRAFTS!

Damnit, Ralph. Please attempt to put out a winner. The Bills front office sounds more beauracratic than France. 8 people talking everything over. Give the keys to a competent person, do the due diligence on the guy and make sure he is the one you want, and be a leader and executive and take a risk on something/someone you believe in.

And you are offended by being called "doddering"