PDA

View Full Version : The real reason we could not win this year or any year RW is alive.....

Mitchy moo
12-22-2008, 09:59 PM
We have no real one person in charge, so RW can tinker with HIS team. RW does not want to give up any level of control of the team he has, it's his passion. The naming rights is one example of having to give up control by taking his name off the stadium / tickets.

We need a real F-in GM, with a real Head coach with a real plan. No one in their right mind is going to come into a elderly owners nest that meddles in every decision. Polian's level of success and RW's jealously of it lead to their untimely separation. Ralph didn't care about what was best for team, just for his own selfish self.

He wants to sell the team right after his death so no one else he knows gets to ruin his team, ever. He will not sell a piece of it, not one scrap until he is dead as a doornail. Plan a multi-years of losing streaks and the same old crap year in and out. In all the confusion and melay of debate comes one thing, RW standing there with his team, his name on the door and he loves it.

P.S. This cold reality was laid on me by a incredibly reliable source and is in no way false. It puts everything together nicely and really shows how F-in stupid we are following this trash. Watch Al Davis and him slip into delusion makes me sick but they are 2 of a kind, RW's demensia is a few years behinds Al's but he'll come along at our expense.

Nighthawk
12-22-2008, 10:01 PM
We have no real one person in charge, so RW can tinker with HIS team. RW does not want to give up any level of control of the team he has, it's his passion. The naming rights is one example of having to give up control by taking his name off the stadium / tickets.

We need a real F-in GM, with a real Head coach with a real plan. No one in their right mind is going to come into a elderly owners nest that meddles in every decision. Polian's level of success and RW's jealously of it lead to their untimely separation. Ralph didn't care about what was best for team, just for his own selfish self.

He wants to sell the team right after his death so no one else he knows gets to ruin his team, ever. He will not sell a piece of it, not one scrap until he is dead as a doornail. Plan a multi-years of losing streaks and the same old crap year in and out. In confusion and a melay comes one thing, RW standing there with his team and his name on the door and he loves it.

P.S. This cold reality was laid on me by a incredibly reliable source and is in no way false. It puts everything together nicely and really shows how F-in stupid we are following this trash. Watch Al Davis and him slip into delusion makes me sick but they are 2 of a kind, RW demensia is a few years behinds Al's but he'll come along at our expense.

Ralph has always cared about one person and that is himself. He just isn't a really good person.

gr8slayer
12-22-2008, 10:01 PM
Been saying it for 15 years.

Mitchy moo
12-22-2008, 10:08 PM
So basically until RW croaks, we will be standing in a pile of Dog**** looking around and smelling it all the while ignoring the fact that the smell is below our own feet.

There will be no level of success, regardless of the opponents during the season or the talent that we field. It's a string along cluster F- of errors and poor choices.

The guidance, no leadership no choice but to look upstairs and see what the master desires. F-Ralph and his whole family of mopes, they'll get what they deserve in the end.

Mitchy moo
12-23-2008, 06:10 AM
Been saying it for 15 years.

Then you are dead on right.

zone
12-23-2008, 07:12 AM
Ralph has always cared about one person and that is himself. He just isn't a really good person.
While I don't like him as an owner either, you don't know him personally or know that for sure...

I realize that at his level of income you need a certain amount of write offs for tax purposes, but while the NFL ceased funding for the Miami Project Wilson became the centers top benefactor and it saved Kevin Everett from paralysis.

That should at least negate a small nugget of his selfishness.