PDA

View Full Version : At least they got the last two games to OT.

THATHURMANATOR
12-23-2008, 07:53 AM
That will be key if we want to sneak into the playoffs. Last year we didn't have many OT losses.

mchurchfie
12-23-2008, 10:48 AM
I agree, at least we are playing good and got some kind of points. I couldn't really say too much about the refs last night, the Penns only got one powerplay the whole game. I thought the winning goal was very close to being high, but it was just too inconclusive to overturn. The Penns came out very hard on that point and for one of the few times that night were just too much for the Sabres to handle and overcome.

THATHURMANATOR
12-23-2008, 10:53 AM
Miller is just off still. He is overcommitting and seems to have problems with Point shots.

We need to get our injured guys back. Especially Goose and Rivet.(loved Butler so far though) Connolly will just be a plus

Any news on Hecht's Injury?

Ebenezer
12-23-2008, 11:34 AM
I say ditch the sham that is OT and the shootout...stop the over inflated point totals...it showed that Buffalo was not as good as advertised for the Prez trophy...and there was probably a chance that they make the playoffs last year without other teams racking up the extra point.

pcnorth22
12-23-2008, 11:46 AM
3 pts win...1 pt tie...0 pts loss...no shootout...

posers can wallow at the bottom of the standings