PDA

View Full Version : Putting aside that Dick might stay, I hope...

BillsWin
12-23-2008, 04:06 PM
WE FREAKIN MURDER THE PATS!

wouldn't that be a great way to end the season?
Knocking Belli-cheat out of the playoffs?

Who's with me!?

-Go Bills!

gr8slayer
12-23-2008, 04:16 PM
I hope so too. I hate the Patriots and it would be great for the Bills franchise, talk about momentum going into the off-season.

THE END OF ALL DAYS
12-23-2008, 04:17 PM
well, yeah. It would be better if Dick was fired today and Interim coach Keithtr coached us to a solid arskicking of the Cheatriots.

VeggieMan14
12-23-2008, 04:59 PM
That is what I am talking about we got 1 more Bills game to watch how nice would it be for a big patriot stomping

Nighthawk
12-23-2008, 05:02 PM
I hope so too. I hate the Patriots and it would be great for the Bills franchise, talk about momentum going into the off-season.

I don't believe in momentum going into the offseason. How did the Browns do with that momentum last season? Gaining momentum at the end of the season is only good if you are a team going to the playoffs. Otherwise, I don't believe it really matters the next year.

DynaPaul
12-23-2008, 05:42 PM
That would be so awesome! Unfortunately the chances are high that our hopes will be dashed again...

Yasgur's Farm
12-23-2008, 05:58 PM
GO BILLS!!! It would make my entire 8 month offseason if the Bills thumped the Pats!!!

BillsWin
12-24-2008, 01:24 AM
GO BILLS!!! It would make my entire 8 month offseason if the Bills thumped the Pats!!!

exactly what I meant!!!

beating the Pats would take some sting out of this season, and make the offseason feel alot better. you may not think it, but 8-8 really is better than 7-9. and if you make the 8th win against an opponent as hated as the Patsies! That makes it much better...

jamze132
12-24-2008, 07:01 AM
Beating the Patriots is the only way I'm not going to hate on the Bills throughout the entire off-season. It will give me hope; false hope but it's better than nothing... It's all I guilt until proven otherwise.

acehole
12-24-2008, 08:59 AM
Beating the Patriots is the only way I'm not going to hate on the Bills throughout the entire off-season. It will give me hope; false hope but it's better than nothing... It's all I guilt until proven otherwise.

Yes that would be cool...dont pull dick out to early it could be messy.

Leave dick in until his job is done.