PDA

View Full Version : Dear Santa,

BillsWin
12-24-2008, 12:59 AM
Dear Santa,

I know you're real busy getting ready to distribute toys to every boy and girl across the entire world, but I thought I'd write you anyways. Every year I ask for the same thing, the Bills to make the playoffs. Every year, more dissapointment. I'd like to believe I have been a good little boy, I've cut down on the drinking, swearing and yelling although, I've had plenty of excuse to this season...

Since I have been a good boy, and I have wished for the Bills to go to the playoffs every year and it doesn't happen. I have come to one conclusion. Your magic doesnt work that way. Of course! It is so simple!!! You cannot make the Bills go to the playoffs, however you may be able to supply us with the tools for building a Bills playoff team!

What I want for Christmas is:

A Pass Rush
A Real GM
A Stud OLB
A Good Head Coach
Peters Extended
Greer Resigned
Jackson Resigned
A NFL Calibur Center
A True #2 WR
A Capable Backup QB
Switch our defense to a 3-4
If any of those showed up under my tree I would be oh so very happy! Thank you so much Santa! I will be sure to have my Bills shaped cookies and some milk sitting by the chimney tonight...

-BillsWin

P.S. I know DraftBoy is on your naughty list, but maybe he just needs to get a present so he can get into the Christmas spirit! ;)