How F-in sweet would stabbing NE in the heart be?? REP THREAD!!!

Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All
  • Mitchy moo
    Roways rooking ahread!
    • Sep 2005

How F-in sweet would stabbing NE in the heart be?? REP THREAD!!!

I want to watch Brady cry on TV sometime down the road about how the team was so close, knowing he missed it. A win this weekend is for revenge and would a statement that we're coming for those cocky *****s.

I hate New England.
  • jamze132
    Don’t hate…
    • Jun 2003

Re: How F-in sweet would stabbing NE in the heart be?? REP THREAD!!!

A win this week would go a long way towards out confidense entering next year. But we are playing the Patriots. We don't know how to beat the patriots.

Anyways.. GO BILLS!

Comment

• El Guapo
      • May 2007

A win this week would get that six hundred pound gorilla off our backs. We need to end the Patsies win streak over us -- here and now.

And yes, I hate that team more than I hate the dolphins. And that, my friends, is saying a lot.
      A Bills fan in Dixie. How did that happen?

Comment

• Kenny
        • Aug 2004

It'd be great no doubt, -but I'd much rather have the Dolphins in this situation.
        Couldnt care less about the Pats or the Jets... just those ****in fins.

Still hate that they made that the Toronto game.

Comment

• realdealryan
          realdealrex
          • Nov 2005

We all know the Bills-Fins rivalry hasn't been much since Marino and Kelly stopped tangling a few times per year. The Patriots have been my main source of anger, and we'll throw in the Jets sweep this year to make them #2.

I've been rooting for the Dolphins since we lost to them the 2nd time because I just can't handle the Patriots or the "f***ing darling of the NFL because they got Mr. INT Brett Fav-ruh" Jets winning the division.

It would mean a lot to have a little bit of success against the division when their season is on the line - and especially against a team that I literally can't remember us beating.

PS Are we just predictable to our division? It's just interesting to look at the results of our division vs common opponents this year. We swept the AFC West and so did the Dolphins; the Chargers blew out the Jets and Pats, among other results.

Comment

• OpIv37
            Acid Douching Asswipe
            • Sep 2002

well, at the very least we're predictable to the Patriots since they CHEAT AND STEAL OUR SIGNALS.
            MiKiDo Facebook
            MiKiDo Website

Comment

• Patti120
              • Aug 2004

We can always dream cant we! This would make the new year start on a positive note though!

Comment

• yordad
                • Dec 2007

I'm down w dat

But, why do peeps post in a rep thread without givin up the rep?
                "Heck, now I am glad his overrated arce made the pro bowl, else we would have only got a 3rd." ~ yordad

"I've just been hit with a piece of sky. " ~ yordad

"Forgive my opinion, but...." ~ yordad

"Warning: I might be hammered." ~ yordad

"I don't care if the word is "your" or "you're", so buzz off. Its (it's) a frickin(') message board." ~ yordad

Comment

• CuseJetsFan83
                  Closet Bills Fan
                  • Nov 2004

i really don't care if the jets make the playoffs or not this year....... but it would be sweet redemption to see the first NFL playoffs since 2002 without the new england patriots

j-e-t-s
                  jets jets jets (insert suck for those who aren't gangreen fans)

Comment

• Yasgur's Farm
                    • Feb 2005

Bills.... Please, please, please make my offseason by thumping NE!!

Comment

• bigbub2352
                      • Feb 2005

**** the Pats i hate them
                      CHEATERS!!!
                      XTRA CRISPY XTRA SAUCEY

Comment

Working...
                      X