27. Atlanta-DT Peria Jerry-Mississippi
28. Philadelphia-LB Brian Cushing-USC
29. Indianapolis-DT Senderrick Marks-Auburn
30. Pittsburgh-FS Rashad Johnson-Alabama
31. NY Giants-DT Dan Williams-Tennesee
32. Tennessee-LB Brandon Spikes-Florida

Mitchell55
12-24-2008, 01:04 PM
Good but I still think Detroit needs a Tackle. Theres a reason why most of there QBs got injured this season.

Bling
12-24-2008, 01:05 PM
You don't like Everette Brown as a 1st rounder? I'd love for the Dolphins to pick him up in the 2nd. :D

Mitchell55
12-24-2008, 01:09 PM
No Hardy, Brown, or Selvie?

DraftBoy
12-24-2008, 01:12 PM
No Hardy, Brown, or Selvie?

No, No, and fixed

Neither Hardy nor Brown are confirmed to leave

DraftBoy
12-24-2008, 01:12 PM
You don't like Everette Brown as a 1st rounder? I'd love for the Dolphins to pick him up in the 2nd. :D

Not confirmed and I have him at 50/50 in my opinion so Im not putting him either, nor did I add Knowshon Moreno.

Bling
12-24-2008, 01:15 PM
Not confirmed and I have him at 50/50 in my opinion so Im not putting him either, nor did I add Knowshon Moreno.

The experts seem to like him leaving. He's been at FSU for four years, so I could understand that. I think he should consider staying, because I really do believe FSU will be on the rise next year. If FSU ever had a chance at a national championship, next year will be it. He also could benefit greatly from another year, and be the top prospect. Either way, he's got some talent.

DraftBoy
12-24-2008, 01:17 PM
The experts seem to like him leaving. He's been at FSU for four years, so I could understand that. I think he should consider staying, because I really do believe FSU will be on the rise next year. If FSU ever had a chance at a national championship, next year will be it. He also could benefit greatly from another year, and be the top prospect. Either way, he's got some talent.

If he goes he is a borderline 1st-2nd Round DE, depending on workouts.

LtFinFan66
12-24-2008, 01:17 PM
Is Beanie confirmed to be leaving?

Bling
12-24-2008, 01:20 PM
If he goes he is a borderline 1st-2nd Round DE, depending on workouts.

That's what I'm thinking. He's extremely undersized for a DE (ala Jason Taylor). He could definitely impress scouts with his speed. I think if he has a career in the NFL, it'll be like former FSU player Kamerion Wimbley. DE for FSU's fast defense, but a 3-4 pass rushing LB.

Bling
12-24-2008, 01:21 PM
Not to hijack the thread, but is OSU reloading well? It seems you guys lose Santonio Holmes and you have Ted Ginn. You lose Pittman and you have Wells. You're losing Jenkins, I assume. How's the recruiting been?

DraftBoy
12-24-2008, 01:23 PM

Nope, but he's a 80/20 guy imo.

DraftBoy
12-24-2008, 01:24 PM
Not to hijack the thread, but is OSU reloading well? It seems you guys lose Santonio Holmes and you have Ted Ginn. You lose Pittman and you have Wells. You're losing Jenkins, I assume. How's the recruiting been?

OSU like other teams is loaded they have some holes to fill right now, but they should be fine.

PECKERWOOD
12-24-2008, 01:41 PM
I would be down with that.

Why did you put Orakpo ahead of Johnson, btw?

LtFinFan66
12-24-2008, 01:46 PM
Not to hijack the thread, but is OSU reloading well? It seems you guys lose Santonio Holmes and you have Ted Ginn. You lose Pittman and you have Wells. You're losing Jenkins, I assume. How's the recruiting been?good. Tressel is a great recruiter

DraftBoy
12-24-2008, 01:51 PM
OSU like other teams is loaded they have some holes to fill right now, but they should be fine.

Teams seem to be liking Orakpo better right now. I dont base this off my rankings but to try and be as accurate as possible.

yordad
12-24-2008, 01:55 PM
Teams seem to be liking Orakpo better right now. I dont base this off my rankings but to try and be as accurate as possible.I'm thinking you quoted the wrong reply. :idunno:

Mahdi
12-24-2008, 02:06 PM
1. Detroit-QB Matt Stafford-Georgia
2. St. Louis-OT Andre Smith-Alabama
3. Kansas City-DE Brian Orakpo-Texas
4. Cincinnati- OT Eugene Monroe-Virginia
5. Cleveland-RB Chris Wells-Ohio State
6. Seattle-OT Micheal Oher-Mississippi
7. Oakland-LB Aaron Curry-Wake Forest
8. Jacksonville- WR Michael Crabtree-Texas Tech
9. Green Bay-CB Malcolm Jenkins-Ohio State
10. San Francisco-QB Sam Bradford-Oklahoma
11. Houston-CB Vontae Davis-Illinois
12. Buffalo-DE Michael Johnson-Georgia Tech
13. San Diego-DT BJ Raji-Boston College
14. New Orleans-LB Rey Maualuga-USC
15. Denver-RB Shonn Greene-Iowa
16. Washington-OT Jason Smith-Baylor
17. Arizona-DE George Selvie-South Florida
18. Philadelphia-TE Jermaine Gresham-Oklahoma
19. Chicago-QB Josh Freeman-Kansas State
20. Detroit-OT Jamon Meredith-South Carolina
21. Minnesota-CB Alphonso Smith-Wake Forest
22. NY Jets-FS William Moore-Missouri
23. Tampa Bay-WR Percy Harvin-Florida
24. New England-DE Tyson Jackson-LSU
25. Miami-LB James Laurinitis-Ohio State
26. Baltimore-WR Darius Heyward-Bey-Maryland
Oakland already has a solid LB corps. Thomas Howard is one of the best OLB in the NFL and Kirk Morrison is also a playmaker at MLB. If Oakland goes defense it will be on the DL. However I think they go with Crabtree. They suck at WR and he would be a huge upgrade.

I like the Michael Johnson pick but his size worries me... 6-7 260 seems like he would get pushed around at the NFL level.

TacklingDummy
12-24-2008, 02:26 PM
If Cincinnati needs a Tackle the Bills should trade them Peters for their 1st round pick and Chad Johnson.

PECKERWOOD
12-24-2008, 02:52 PM
I could see LB Rey Maualuga going to Jacksonville to replace Mike Peterson. That would make a good amount of sense for Jacksonville, imo.

Pinkerton Security
12-24-2008, 02:57 PM
If Cincinnati needs a Tackle the Bills should trade them Peters for their 1st round pick and Chad Johnson.

why in the world would that deal be fair?

TacklingDummy
12-24-2008, 03:00 PM
why in the world would that deal be fair?

Playmaker WR and a 1st round pick for Peters. You don't think Cincy would fall for it? How about Chad and their 2nd rounder?

Pinkerton Security
12-24-2008, 03:04 PM
Playmaker WR and a 1st round pick for Peters. You don't think Cincy would fall for it? How about Chad and their 2nd rounder?

that'd be more likely. First rounders are like gold. I'd love that deal. I'd love their first too, obviously, just dont think they'd go for it.

Goobylal
12-25-2008, 04:35 PM
What? The Pats don't get the first overall for Cassel?

theanswer74
12-25-2008, 07:16 PM
Taylor Mays?

Marvelous
12-25-2008, 07:53 PM
Screw that....
PinkDogg, Pro Bowl/elite, YOUNG LT's are thee primo of teh league. Think of 6 years ago with Ogden,Pace & Seattle's Walter Jones. Those guys we're so super golden that there was NO-WAY they're teams traded them..So i could see us landing a 1st and then some for Peters.
--Peters is extremely respected throughout the league by coaches & peers...As a Bills fan I/we are like "wtf" because the dude showed up late & outta shape & is gonna be sooo expensive to keep.. & The Bills must pay the man. The question is do we trade him or pay him...
----Chad Johnson? like i said "SCREW-THAT!" The dude is the anti Buffalo Bill. The Ralph wouldn't even consider a cancer like that. NOOB! Plus Chad Johnson drops alot of catches when they count. Like 3rd downs & 4th quarter etc...Plus it's no secret that the Bengals have sucked bigtime..I'll pass...NOw if we do stick with Trent Edwards i'd be all over a TJ Housh/Reggie Wayne TYPE : Super clutch/decent speed,but not Lee Evans or Steve Smith speed ETC ETC...
-----Isn't it obvious how Trent Edwards polishes Josh Reeds nob every week, and ignores Lee Evans? So if we stick w/ Trent then we need to upgrade the type of reciever he covets. Shame we just dropped the bank on Evans. For the record: i love Evans! But he is like oil & water w/ Edwards...But then again i see us losing Parrish which means that The Kentucky WR could be promoted to the slot.. And even if we ignore Lee Evans, Evans will still command attention from defenses.. So we still get value outta Evans,,,although it's not the typical value LOL.....

----DraftBoys mock---Is this years hyped up TE worth a dmn? We didn't have one last year. ALthough i loved the Notre Damn Calson. But there was no Vernonn Davis or Kellin Winslow type hype.. Do we have the hype this year?
-----Man i want The OSU LB Laurinitis......BADLY! Wizard needes food. badly! badly? :lol:
-----DE is thee #1 need, but i'm a BPA kinda guy...
----DraftBoy,, can you do a alternate mock with BPA pretty much accross the board for most teams..
-----Is Andre Smith from Alabama in the Jake Long & Joe Thomas mold? Id so then there's NO-WAY Detroit passes..None! Look at the history of #1 overall QB's. Only Peyton & Palmer made it :lmao: Those LT's are the primo & it just makes too much sense for the Lions to not play it safe..And besides, i only recall 1 team getting super-burned on a top 5 lineman pick.. :mad: freaking lame @ss Texas! bah!

----Is Maualuga better then Laurinitis?
--Is Maualuga better for Buffalo then Laurinitis?
--How much more valuable is it to have a beast white LB?(no-pun guys)
-LB needs assuming the Bills have little -to- no interest in re-signing Crowell..

----Draft Boy- Assuming we DON'T re-sign Jabari Greer(stupid if money is feesable),,then CB is still a somewhat concern eh? I think so & bigtime.. McGee scares me. & I was McGee scared before Tedd Ginn took his lunch money.. & It will take more then 1 game for me to give Reggie Corner a key to my house...So pretty much all i see is McKelvin & Mcgee as the starters,,,Ko SImpson as #4.. & THE Million dollar question is how important is our slot....
----Slot-CB---Reggie Corner & maybe Youboty & maybe Ko SImpson could all fight for it, but are any of em worthy>? Maybe CB in the top o' the 2nd round would be helpful eh? Or a solid Free Agent. IMAGINE THAT! Imagine if we actuially landed a decent Free Agent CB..Oye, have we ever scored a FA CB worth a dmn?
---FREE Agent CB- Could give us some flexability with day-1. We will pick QB,LB,DE with atleast 2 picks. ESP if we land a extra day-1 pick then i know we will pick two of the 3 mentioned positions.
--FS is not a team need at all anymore.. Or lets just call this position "Other side o' Whitner". Since Donte Whitner switches sides when told to etc etc. But i'm 100% convinced that Scott has landed the job. Heck, i was in-love with his skills in the 1st quarter of this season... I like Wendling backing up either spot & i know we won't, err i mean can't keep both Ko Simpson & George Wilson. Wilson being the super popular hero. Not because he was amazing on monday night against Dallas :lol: ,, but because he was a UDFA,,WR,,practice squader who earned his keep..I like his story..But i wanna win & i'm not sure if he has the value of Ko Simpson cause KO plays man -to- man like a true CB.. But who cares,,,it's safety,,FS at that. :poop: non-skilled positions are irrelevant to mediocre teams..!

-Mediocre Bills indeed means we draft skilled positions only(early-day-1) So no TE & no safety & no Center...

Draft Boy--Just wanted to thro my opinions out there bro.....Sweet mock & thanks for taking the time to do it...
ALSO; i'd love to see you're rankings...I'm In The DARK until my SPorting News draft GHuide comes out. & that's not until 45 days before the draft. oye!

clumping platelets
12-25-2008, 10:21 PM
11. Houston-CB Vontae Davis-Illinois
12. Buffalo-DE Michael Johnson-Georgia Tech
13. San Diego-DT BJ Raji-Boston College
14. New Orleans-LB Rey Maualuga-USC
15. Denver-RB Shonn Greene-Iowa
16. Washington-OT Jason Smith-Baylor
17. Arizona-DE George Selvie-South Florida
18. Philadelphia-TE Jermaine Gresham-Oklahoma
19. Chicago-QB Josh Freeman-Kansas State
20. Detroit-OT Jamon Meredith-South Carolina
21. Minnesota-CB Alphonso Smith-Wake Forest
22. NY Jets-FS William Moore-Missouri
23. Tampa Bay-WR Percy Harvin-Florida
24. New England-DE Tyson Jackson-LSU
25. Miami-LB James Laurinitis-Ohio State
26. Baltimore-WR Darius Heyward-Bey-Maryland

:clap:

jamze132
12-25-2008, 11:55 PM
Sorry little buddy, there is another Florida team that will be just as good as this one next year... GO GATORS!

BTW DB, I think Moreno gets drafted in the later part of RD1.

Bling
12-26-2008, 12:50 AM
Sorry little buddy, there is another Florida team that will be just as good as this one next year... GO GATORS!

BTW DB, I think Moreno gets drafted in the later part of RD1.

They probably will be just as good, assuming Tebow returns at QB. That doesn't take anything away from what FSU is brewing.

Barb
12-26-2008, 05:39 AM
it would be a crime if taylor mays makes it into the 2nd round, i hope we dont go for laurinaitis, i rather have a clint sintim and BJ Raji is to high at 13

X-Era
12-26-2008, 07:04 AM
His ego wont let him admit that I was right all along...

:up:

Night Train
12-26-2008, 07:04 AM
I'm all for a top DE, since we have no pass rush. Who knows if Schobel will ever return strong with that bad foot.

X-Era
12-26-2008, 07:12 AM
I'm all for a top DE, since we have no pass rush. Who knows if Schobel will ever return strong with that bad foot.

Has he EVER been "strong"?

jamze132
12-26-2008, 10:31 AM
They probably will be just as good, assuming Tebow returns at QB. That doesn't take anything away from what FSU is brewing.
Bring on Brantley! He's a better passer than Tebow anyways...

Bling
12-26-2008, 12:06 PM
Bring on Brantley! He's a better passer than Tebow anyways...
Brantley's the future now? The other QB from the 2007 class? Kind of like Weatherford was the other QB from the 2005 FSU class? I don't know how much better of a passer you can be than a 65%, 9.38 YPA, only 2 INT and 28 TD. Great numbers by Tebow. His mechanics may suck, but I really do doubt that Brantley is going to be better than Tebow has been.

X-Era
12-26-2008, 12:37 PM
Brantley's the future now? The other QB from the 2007 class? Kind of like Weatherford was the other QB from the 2005 FSU class? I don't know how much better of a passer you can be than a 65%, 9.38 YPA, only 2 INT and 28 TD. Great numbers by Tebow. His mechanics may suck, but I really do doubt that Brantley is going to be better than Tebow has been.

Sure, thats why Kiper and McShay are talking about Tim as a H back. :snicker:

I hope someone is stupid enough to try him at QB.

No, I hope the FINS are that stupid.

:pray:

LtFinFan66
12-26-2008, 12:44 PM
Sure, thats why Kiper and McShay are talking about Tim as a H back. :snicker:

I hope someone is stupid enough to try him at QB.

No, I hope the FINS are that stupid.

:pray::rolleyes: We have our QB and our future QB

DraftBoy
12-26-2008, 01:21 PM
Taylor Mays?

Not declared in this mock.

DraftBoy
12-26-2008, 01:28 PM
----DraftBoys mock---Is this years hyped up TE worth a dmn? We didn't have one last year. ALthough i loved the Notre Damn Calson. But there was no Vernonn Davis or Kellin Winslow type hype.. Do we have the hype this year?
----DraftBoy,, can you do a alternate mock with BPA pretty much accross the board for most teams..
-----Is Andre Smith from Alabama in the Jake Long & Joe Thomas mold?
----Is Maualuga better then Laurinitis?
--Is Maualuga better for Buffalo then Laurinitis?
--How much more valuable is it to have a beast white LB?(no-pun guys)
----Draft Boy- Assuming we DON'T re-sign Jabari Greer(stupid if money is feesable),,then CB is still a somewhat concern eh? I think so & bigtime.. McGee scares me. & I was McGee scared before Tedd Ginn took his lunch money.. & It will take more then 1 game for me to give Reggie Corner a key to my house...So pretty much all i see is McKelvin & Mcgee as the starters,,,Ko SImpson as #4.. & THE Million dollar question is how important is our slot....
--FS is not a team need at all anymore.. Or lets just call this position "Other side o' Whitner". Since Donte Whitner switches sides when told to etc etc.
Draft Boy--Just wanted to thro my opinions out there bro.....Sweet mock & thanks for taking the time to do it...
ALSO; i'd love to see you're rankings...I'm In The DARK until my SPorting News draft GHuide comes out. & that's not until 45 days before the draft. oye!

Alright I think I quoted all the questions you have for me, let me start from the top;
-Yes the top TE is Jermaine Gresham from Oklahoma (#19 to Philly). He is an absolute beast and in my opinion is more complete TE than Davis, but is less athletic.
-I can but you'll have to wait till Monday for it.
-He's a more athletic less polished version.
-Yes
-No Rey needs to play in 3-4
-I dont see any added value in it
-I like what Ive seen from Corner but I would mind taking a project CB late, you are forgetting we have Ashton Youboty too. Ideally Id like to see us take a bigger strong CB around 6'1 range who can body up and be physical with a WR.
-I disagree about FS not being a need or about Scott being a starter at SS. I think Whitner staying at SS is fine, but get a real ball hawking FS would be ideal. Or move Whitner to FS and bring in a guy like Michael Huff from Oakland who is rumored to be getting released and let him play SS which is his better position. Oakland completely misused the kid.
-Rankings should be coming out on Monday also. So stay tuned.

tampabay25690
12-26-2008, 01:33 PM

ON THE RISE......
Im just playing with u.....
BOWDEN needs to retire soon for that program...
SO They can just move on..
GREAT COACH though...

Im waiting to see what TEBOW does for FL...I know you hope he goes out in the draft....I HOPE TO HEll he is smart and stays his SR year to learn more about being a NFL QB...

MarvLevy
12-26-2008, 01:48 PM
where is Kenny Britt among those WR's?

Hyperion
12-26-2008, 04:39 PM
I would love for the Titans to get Spikes. They need some youth at LB and he'd be a good fit.

I still think Stafford is a terrible pick for Detroit at no.1 overall. The physical tools are there but I haven't seen him do anything at UGA from an intangiable standpoint to make me think he'll excel in the NFL.Fix that atrocious O-Line with Andre Smith or Oher.

Orakpo for KC is a good deal. It gives them a guy who can pressure from the edge which will help out their big investment from last year's draft.

I still think Maulauga has a rare combination of ability, attitude and is a complete steal for the Saints at 14.

And yeah I'd hate to see the Jags get Crabtree. Good stuff Draft Boy, I appreciate looking at these mock drafts.

X-Era
12-26-2008, 04:43 PM
where is Kenny Britt among those WR's?

a shot at the second round IMO, more likely a 3rd rounder. I think hes solid overall and plays that way.

DraftBoy
12-26-2008, 06:31 PM
a shot at the second round IMO, more likely a 3rd rounder. I think hes solid overall and plays that way.

If Britt declares he will likely be a 1st Rounder, maybe an early 2nd rounder. He has everything you look for in a WR.

SABURZFAN
12-30-2008, 01:52 AM