PDA

View Full Version : Hey all! Just got back from the wonderful future!!!

BillsWin
12-24-2008, 04:54 PM
As some of you know, I, BillsWin, have an amazing ability to fast forward, and rewind time. well, I have recently went into the future and brought back a news clipping... enjoy!!!

http://i240.photobucket.com/albums/ff235/buffalobillsfan1989/newspaper.jpg

The whole article reads.

""The search for a new Buffalo Bills head coach has come to an end. In the late hours of last evening, the Bills began to heat up contract negotiations with long-time Pittsburgh head coach; Bill Cowher. There were many among this great fan base and city of Buffalo who were clamoring for Cowher when previous head coach, Dick Jauron, was let go earlier this month. Although he was thought to be out of this small market's price range, Cowher thought of coming to Buffalo as really, his only option.

"I considered Cleveland, but I really had no wishes to get involved in a rivalry with my old colors. The Jets were a possibility, but in the end it all came down to this "blue collar" town and the fan base. Ralph (Wilson) gave me a call, we went over some figures, and the rest is history."

Cowher wasted no time in getting acquainted with his new team and organization, as he has already set up meetings in which he will speak with quarterback, Trent Edwards, as well as chief officers Brandon and Modrak.

"I am coming here to win. That is my goal. I don't care how hard I have to push these guys, how long we have to practice or how many people I have to get rid of or bring in. We will restore this franchise to its former glory."

-Associated Press"

thenry20
12-24-2008, 05:12 PM
Hehe. Nice! Man, I wish.

BillsWin
12-24-2008, 05:14 PM
Hehe. Nice! Man, I wish.

:up:

Mitchell55
12-24-2008, 05:18 PM
Dude, you must realy be desperate.

BillsWin
12-24-2008, 05:19 PM
Dude, you must realy be desperate.

for what exactly? a good coach? yes. Yes, I am extremely desperate...

SabreEleven
12-24-2008, 07:42 PM
So hiring Cowher guarantees a Super Bowl? Can you go a little further in the future?

BillsWin
12-24-2008, 08:17 PM
So hiring Cowher guarantees a Super Bowl? Can you go a little further in the future?

i have to regenerate my energy. I cant use this power all the time... ill let u know!

paladin warrior
12-24-2008, 09:21 PM
Oh you did went to the future. Did Usa Army caught Bin Laden and Mashmound Ahmadinejad!

BillsWin
12-24-2008, 09:23 PM
Oh you did went to the future. Did Usa Army caught Bin Laden and Mashmound Ahmadinejad!

not at that point in the timeline. but the future is subject to change.

paladin warrior
12-24-2008, 09:30 PM
not at that point in the timeline. but the future is subject to change. USA Army force have been so work hard search Bin L. Almost 6 to 8 years to find it. I wish caught him ealry. :yankee:

Mitchy moo
12-24-2008, 10:56 PM
A true Christmas miracle.

BillsWin
12-26-2008, 12:53 PM
A true Christmas miracle.

that it is Skooby... that it is.

HHURRICANE
12-26-2008, 12:56 PM
How many Superbowl wins does Cowher have?

MikeInRoch
12-26-2008, 01:30 PM
More than the Bills.

yordad
12-26-2008, 02:20 PM
Did ya grab some lotto numbers while you were there?

JD
12-26-2008, 03:28 PM
I think Paladin hates America!

X-Era
12-26-2008, 03:50 PM
As some of you know, I, BillsWin, have an amazing ability to fast forward, and rewind time. well, I have recently went into the future and brought back a news clipping... enjoy!!!

http://i240.photobucket.com/albums/ff235/buffalobillsfan1989/newspaper.jpg

The whole article reads.

""The search for a new Buffalo Bills head coach has come to an end. In the late hours of last evening, the Bills began to heat up contract negotiations with long-time Pittsburgh head coach; Bill Cowher. There were many among this great fan base and city of Buffalo who were clamoring for Cowher when previous head coach, Dick Jauron, was let go earlier this month. Although he was thought to be out of this small market's price range, Cowher thought of coming to Buffalo as really, his only option.

"I considered Cleveland, but I really had no wishes to get involved in a rivalry with my old colors. The Jets were a possibility, but in the end it all came down to this "blue collar" town and the fan base. Ralph (Wilson) gave me a call, we went over some figures, and the rest is history."

Cowher wasted no time in getting acquainted with his new team and organization, as he has already set up meetings in which he will speak with quarterback, Trent Edwards, as well as chief officers Brandon and Modrak.

"I am coming here to win. That is my goal. I don't care how hard I have to push these guys, how long we have to practice or how many people I have to get rid of or bring in. We will restore this franchise to its former glory."

-Associated Press"

:clap:

:up:

BillsWin
12-27-2008, 02:14 PM
Did ya grab some lotto numbers while you were there?

my powers don't work for personal gain... :D