PDA

View Full Version : Question: If Buffalo had an owner...

TheMan08
12-24-2008, 11:35 PM
Like say Jerry Jones. Who doesn't really care about character guys just ballers no matter what. And spends every dime he has to maximum.

Do you feel they would have broken the non playoff streak by now?

And would that bother you that they accomplished the playoffs with that type of action.

Thank you, merry xmas

DynaPaul
12-25-2008, 08:36 AM
1: Yes
2: No

PromoTheRobot
12-25-2008, 08:46 AM
Last I checked the Cowpokes have not been tearing up the NFL, so what's your point?

PTR

TheMan08
12-25-2008, 10:47 AM
Last I checked the Cowpokes have not been tearing up the NFL, so what's your point?

PTR

they've made playoffs many times

X-Era
12-26-2008, 07:39 AM
Like say Jerry Jones. Who doesn't really care about character guys just ballers no matter what. And spends every dime he has to maximum.

And would that bother you that they accomplished the playoffs with that type of action.

Thank you, merry xmas

yes they probably would have as long as they brought in the right talent and werent stupid

No, I would not be happy because Buffalo is about character and the majority of football players have it.

TheMan08
12-26-2008, 11:14 AM
Look where Character got us...

This isn't church.

Nighthawk
12-26-2008, 11:19 AM
yes they probably would have as long as they brought in the right talent and werent stupid

No, I would not be happy because Buffalo is about character and the majority of football players have it.

Yep, Buffalo is about Character, oh yeah and losing. I want to be in the playoffs with a chance at winning a SB...PERIOD!

Tatonka
12-26-2008, 11:20 AM
you think the giants care that they have some questionable guys on the team? the won a super bowl and are poised for a good chance at a 2nd one.

HHURRICANE
12-26-2008, 11:28 AM
The Bills have not drafted any impact players. Until we get some players that defenses can gameplan for I see us mired in medicocrity.

Where did Ware and Spears get drafted?

X-Era
12-26-2008, 11:39 AM
Yep, Buffalo is about Character, oh yeah and losing. I want to be in the playoffs with a chance at winning a SB...PERIOD!

Become a Cowboys fan... problem solved.

X-Era
12-26-2008, 11:40 AM
The Bills have not drafted any impact players. Until we get some players that defenses can gameplan for I see us mired in medicocrity.

Where did Ware and Spears get drafted?

Both in the 1st round, both by Parcells. But, its all Sparano in Miami, hmmmm

TheMan08
12-26-2008, 12:57 PM
Become a Cowboys fan... problem solved.

Why? He's a bills fan who wishes bills did things different. And stopped acting like choir boys and put the true better players on field

Dozerdog
12-26-2008, 01:55 PM
That strategy of not worrying about no-character guys really paid off in Cincy

MikeInRoch
12-26-2008, 03:50 PM

And yet you want the Bills to lose this year...

Historian
12-26-2008, 03:52 PM

Thank you, merry xmas

Yes.

And we would have won all 4 SBs, Advanced to SB I, and defeated the Titans in the WC game.