PDA

View Full Version : Bills spoiling for another upset

shelby
12-25-2008, 08:14 AM
Buffalo Bills defensive end Chris Kelsay has been on the field for every one of his team’s 10 straight losses to the New England Patriots.
How fed up is Kelsay with losing to the Patriots?
“It’s at the highest point,” Kelsay said Wednesday of his frustration. “The very first game I played as a professional was against them and we won. I haven’t won since. To end the season with a win against them would be fantastic.”
The Bills say they have no trouble finding motivation when they face the Patriots at Ralph Wilson Stadium on Sunday, even though Buffalo is out of the playoff race.
The Bills (7-8) would love to play spoiler for the second straight week. New England (10-5) can win the AFC East title with a win over the Bills and a loss by Miami to the New York Jets. New England can earn a wild-card playoff berth with a win over the Bills and a loss by Baltimore to Jacksonville.
If New England loses, it is out of the playoffs. If Miami and Baltimore win, the Patriots are out.

more... (http://www.buffalonews.com/sports/billsnfl/story/532537.html)

DynaPaul
12-25-2008, 08:19 AM
Looks like I'm rooting for the Bills and Fins this weekend!

Kadiddlehopper
12-25-2008, 10:55 AM
Beat the Pats!

cnc66
12-25-2008, 11:19 AM
We both have to do our jobs.. "we" need to beat the jets and take the division, and you need to send the pats home for the season with a loss.

jamze132
12-25-2008, 11:29 AM
How fed up is Kelsay with losing to the Patriots?
“It’s at the highest point,” Kelsay said Wednesday of his frustration. “The very first game I played as a professional was against them and we won. I haven’t won since. To end the season with a win against them would be fantastic.”

:lol: Kelsay. Hopefully for us this is your last game as a Bill and we can all go out winners. Then you can say that you beat the Pats on your first and last game as a Bill but completely **** the bed on all the rest. :lol:

Mitchy moo
12-25-2008, 11:57 AM
Miami / jets will end up tied, that means we had our chance & blew it.