PDA

View Full Version : Lindy is killing me!

Dozerdog
12-26-2008, 07:38 PM
He won't move out of the way. He is standing right in front of mine and Valerie's seat :mad:

Dozerdog
12-26-2008, 07:43 PM
Valerie is complaining that the Sabres bench stinks of BO :(

SpillerThrills
12-26-2008, 07:48 PM
just yell over the glass and tell him he's in the way! lol

hammerbillsfan
12-26-2008, 07:50 PM
:bigwave: Valerie

SabreEleven
12-26-2008, 07:59 PM
How does Lindy's ass look? Does it look like he works out?

SabreEleven
12-26-2008, 08:00 PM
Dozer, are you wearing your Toronto Maple Leafs jersey?

Dozerdog
12-26-2008, 08:07 PM
How does Lindy's ass look? Does it look like he works out?

Afinegenov looks slow and flabby :ill:

SpillerThrills
12-26-2008, 08:09 PM
Dozer, you wearing a white Vanek jersey???

SabreEleven
12-26-2008, 08:11 PM
He is wearing a classic jersey....

Dozer, put up a "I heart Sabre11" sign....

SabreEleven
12-26-2008, 08:16 PM
Sabres were going to win this game until that play by the comedy team of Lydman, Tallinder and Lalime :ill: Ov did nothing great except get a soft shot from his knees..I'm not sure what Lalime was thinking on that play.

OpIv37
12-26-2008, 09:54 PM
Sabres were going to win this game until that play by the comedy team of Lydman, Tallinder and Lalime :ill: Ov did nothing great except get a soft shot from his knees..I'm not sure what Lalime was thinking on that play.

that was a sorry ass goal. I think Lydman got beat by a better player, but both Tallinder and Lalime had easy chances to stop that play. Instead, they got intimidated by the name on the jersey and collapsed.

I'm really ****ing sick of Tallinder. A year ago, I thought he was the best defenseman on this team, but he's really proved to be soft and mistake- prone.

SabreEleven
12-26-2008, 10:15 PM
Agreed, OV scored that goal on reputation alone...all 3 played scared on that one.

Valerie
12-29-2008, 09:19 AM
The Sabres bench DID smell! :ill: Not only did they stink on the bench, but they stunk on the ice too! :down: The Caps are apparently on a roll. They beat the Leafs last night too. :(

OpIv37
12-29-2008, 10:21 AM
The Sabres bench DID smell! :ill: Not only did they stink on the bench, but they stunk on the ice too! :down: The Caps are apparently on a roll. They beat the Leafs last night too. :(

Did you guys see what happened when Vanek was limping to the bench? From where I was sitting, it looked like Ovechkin hit him while he was trying to limp off, but he may have fell on his own because he was hurt. I couldn't tell and they didn't show it on TV.

Valerie
12-29-2008, 10:55 AM
Did you guys see what happened when Vanek was limping to the bench? From where I was sitting, it looked like Ovechkin hit him while he was trying to limp off, but he may have fell on his own because he was hurt. I couldn't tell and they didn't show it on TV.
To be honest, I didn't see a thing. I totally missed what happened. All we saw was him coming off the ice.

OpIv37
12-29-2008, 11:07 AM
To be honest, I didn't see a thing. I totally missed what happened. All we saw was him coming off the ice.

He blocked a shot by Ovechkin and got hurt. That was in the 2nd so the Sabres' bench was at the opposite end of the rink. He started skating back to the bench and was limping really bad. Meanwhile, the Sabres cleared and the Caps had to come back for the puck, so OV skated by Vanek while he was limping to the benck. After OV went by, Vanek was on the ice crawling to the bench and one of his teammates had to help him. I couldn't tell if Vanek fell on his own or if OV knocked him down.