PDA

View Full Version : The Bills might have a chance winning! I'm not kidding! Here's why.......

blackonyx89
12-27-2008, 11:20 AM
The weather's going to be pretty nasty with rain in the forecast and the Pats may be forced to use their run game and I think the backs are ok, not great. I think the combo of Lynch and Jackson will be an advantage over the Pats backs.

I know I've been tearing into the team this season and I'm somewhat alienated by the Bills organization, but I do feel that the Bills might have a shot tomorrow if the weather's bad and the ground game comes into play. I know I'm going to get the usual disses from the peanut gallery, but at least I'm giving the Bills a good chance to win. So let the insults fly if you choose to. Happy Holidays!

Mr. Pink
12-27-2008, 11:39 AM
They had no trouble winning last week in the snow and wind.

Why would they have a problem this week?

yordad
12-27-2008, 11:43 AM
I doubt Lynch will play much, if at all.

Luisito23
12-27-2008, 11:51 AM
Mandelbaum...Mandelbaum!!!

blackonyx89
12-27-2008, 11:54 AM
Mandelbaum...Mandelbaum!!!

Who's that?

JJamezz
12-27-2008, 12:02 PM
It's go time!

HHURRICANE
12-27-2008, 12:04 PM
I think the Bills will play well on offense but I think our D is going to get tortured.

Thurmal
12-27-2008, 12:16 PM
The only reason I think Buffalo could win is b/c, is the long run, it would be terrible for the franchise -- Jauron will be here next year.

It would be just like the Bills to wait until the worst possible time to break our losing streak against NE.

blackonyx89
12-27-2008, 12:21 PM
The only reason I think Buffalo could win is b/c, is the long run, it would be terrible for the franchise -- Jauron will be here next year.

It would be just like the Bills to wait until the worst possible time to break our losing streak against NE.

That's the scary but true. I think Jauron is gonna pull out all the stops and try and win this game because his job "on the line". That's good and not good because I think he's a loser and a lame duck coach in the long run.

Ickybaluky
12-27-2008, 03:18 PM
The weather's going to be pretty nasty with rain in the forecast and the Pats may be forced to use their run game and I think the backs are ok, not great. I think the combo of Lynch and Jackson will be an advantage over the Pats backs.

Of course the Bills have a shot. It is the NFL, everyone but the Lions has a shot. Plus, they are playing at home.

That said, your logic is flawed.

The Pats rank 7th in the NFL in Rushing Yards with 2,110 (4.5 YPC). The Bills rank 16th with 1,681 (4.2 YPC).

The Pats have the better rushing attack.

X-Era
12-27-2008, 03:24 PM

I know I've been tearing into the team this season and I'm somewhat alienated by the Bills organization, but I do feel that the Bills might have a shot tomorrow if the weather's bad and the ground game comes into play. I know I'm going to get the usual disses from the peanut gallery, but at least I'm giving the Bills a good chance to win. So let the insults fly if you choose to. Happy Holidays!

I didnt know you were ever a non-alien to them.