Funny how Edwards at least gives us a shot to win tommorrow.

Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All
  • HHURRICANE
    • Mar 2005

Funny how Edwards at least gives us a shot to win tommorrow.

Funny how when Edwards is back in the lineup the optimism spikes back up.

I also find it funny how in Buffalo the general consesus is that Edwards is a keeper but on this board we should be trying to get Cassel.
  • mayotm
    • Jul 2003

Re: Funny how Edwards at least gives us a shot to win tommorrow.

Edwards will be fine. Obviously,he hit a rough patch midway through the season. However, as bad as things were at times, the Bills were in just about every game that they lost. Hopefully, he will learn from his mistakes and continue improving. I am concerned that he can't stay healthy, so a competent backup is essential for next season.

Comment

• HHURRICANE
      • Mar 2005

Originally posted by mayotm
      Edwards will be fine. Obviously,he hit a rough patch midway through the season. However, as bad as things were at times, the Bills were in just about every game that they lost. Hopefully, he will learn from his mistakes and continue improving. I am concerned that he can't stay healthy, so a competent backup is essential for next season.
      I agree that a backup is essential. Losman went 0-4 in the games he had to play in.

That can't be any more pathetic.

The 49rs, Jets, and Fins games were all winnable.

We could have been playing for the division this weekend.

Comment

• yordad
        • Dec 2007

Where can I see the census figures? I don't believe that to be accurate.
        "Heck, now I am glad his overrated arce made the pro bowl, else we would have only got a 3rd." ~ yordad

"I've just been hit with a piece of sky. " ~ yordad

"Forgive my opinion, but...." ~ yordad

"Warning: I might be hammered." ~ yordad

"I don't care if the word is "your" or "you're", so buzz off. Its (it's) a frickin(') message board." ~ yordad

Comment

• HHURRICANE
          • Mar 2005

Originally posted by yordad
          Where can I see the census figures? I don't believe that to be accurate.
          If Losman was starting do you think there would be any hope of a win??

People are at least predicting a win on this board.

Comment

• yordad
            • Dec 2007

Originally posted by HHURRICANE
            If Losman was starting do you think there would be any hope of a win??

People are at least predicting a win on this board.
            I think its about evenly unlikely either way. But that isn't what I was referring to.
            "Heck, now I am glad his overrated arce made the pro bowl, else we would have only got a 3rd." ~ yordad

"I don't care if the word is "your" or "you're", so buzz off. Its (it's) a frickin(') message board." ~ yordad

Comment

• mayotm
              • Jul 2003

I think its about evenly unlikely either way. But that isn't what I was referring to.
              Yes, it's probably unlikely either way. However, common sense dictates that they have a lot better chance with Edwards.

Comment

• yordad
                • Dec 2007

Yes, it's probably unlikely either way. However, common sense dictates that they have a lot better chance with Edwards.
                I am unconvinced. Have you seen TEs track record vs the 3-4?

Comment

• yordad
                  • Dec 2007

I don't belive a majority of this board wants Cassel. That is all I'm trying to say people. And, I think HH should start a poll.

Comment

• Tatonka
                    • Jul 2002

there is probably 3 people on the board who really want cassell. most people jsut think that our qb situation sucks, which it does.
                    "All hockey players are bilingual. They know English and profanity." ~ Gordie Howe

Comment

• Tatonka
                      • Jul 2002

and anyone who really thinks we can beat NE is high. they have owned us for so long that it would take a miracle.. that on top of the fact that trent hasnt proven he can play well in bad weather, or against a 3-4, or stay healthy...
                      "All hockey players are bilingual. They know English and profanity." ~ Gordie Howe

Comment

• DraftBoy
                        Administrator
                        • Jul 2002

Cassell is a stupid idea, and assuming Trent is our savior is just as stupid at this point imo.
                        COMING SOON...
                        Originally posted by Dr.Lecter
                        We were both drunk and Hillary did not look that bad at 2 AM, I swear!!!!!!

Comment

• mayotm
                          • Jul 2003

I am unconvinced. Have you seen TEs track record vs the 3-4?
                          That's because you still have your tongue up Losman's ass.

Comment

• yordad
                            • Dec 2007

That's because you still have your tongue up Losman's ass.
                            Projecting? Explicitly? Just because you wanna play "Butt 'n' Touch" with men, doesn't mean everyone does. Please keep what you do in the closet where it belongs, you English cigarette.

Oh, BTW, how believing that a majority of Bills fans don't want Cassel implies any feelings about JP is beyond me. JP is gone in less then 24 hours, so anyone's feelings about JP would be moot. Movin' on now.

Comment

• Mitchy moo
                              Roways rooking ahread!
                              • Sep 2005

Originally posted by DraftBoy
                              assuming Trent is our savior is just as stupid at this point imo.
                              Assuming he's not is stupid as well. Flashes of brilliance / clutch play make me want to see more.

Comment

Working...
                              X