PDA

View Full Version : I think we can blame the playoffs on Losman!!

HHURRICANE
12-27-2008, 04:58 PM
If the Bills had won the 49rs, Jets, and Fins game we would be playing for the playoffs tommorrow.

I was not worried about losing the 49rs game until Losman showed up for the second half. He fumbled away a victory against the Jets, and I'm sure Edwards could have beaten the Fins.

Surprised that more of you hadn't brought it up.

yordad
12-27-2008, 04:59 PM
No one brought it up because it's hogwash.

HHURRICANE
12-27-2008, 05:02 PM
No one brought it up because it's mindless hogwash.

Because it makes sense?

yordad
12-27-2008, 05:06 PM
Because it makes sense?TE played the first game against Miami. A loss. And he sucked.

TE played the first half vs the 49ers. We scored zip. And he sucked.

TE played the first game against the Jets. A loss. And he sucked.

I suppose you forgot about the TE Cleveland game and Pats game, where he also sucked.

Hence Hogwash.

TacklingDummy
12-27-2008, 05:29 PM
Although Losman was a big part of the reason why the Bills lost those games, there are other reasons for the loss besides him.

Philagape
12-27-2008, 06:25 PM
Not the only reason, but a reason nonetheless.

Plus, it was Trent's gimpy groin that gave us Losman for 2-plus games

Goobylal
12-27-2008, 06:35 PM
This has got to be one of the lamest threads ever. Losman is to blame for the Bills' 0-4 stretch after the Chargers game? For the first half of the 49'ers game, not to mention Lindell's shankjobs? For the lack of protection and stupid play-call in the Jets game on that fateful play?

Yeah, okay.

elltrain22
12-27-2008, 07:16 PM
I side w/ ya Hurricane. I believe if Trent plays in those games, the outcome would've been different. With this disappointment, hopefully RW takes it personal, and is active in the offseason

Night Train
12-27-2008, 08:02 PM
This has got to be one of the lamest threads ever.

He tries to top himself daily.

Kenny
12-27-2008, 08:08 PM
This has got to be one of the lamest threads ever. Losman is to blame for the Bills' 0-4 stretch after the Chargers game? For the first half of the 49'ers game, not to mention Lindell's shankjobs? For the lack of protection and stupid play-call in the Jets game on that fateful play?

Yeah, okay.

agreed...

Was the person who started this thread the same idiot who made that thread crapping on JP because he didnt comfort/console Trent on the sidelines?
:scratch:

SquishDaFish
12-27-2008, 09:01 PM
:spam:

HHURRICANE
12-27-2008, 10:47 PM
Losman had 4 shots to bring us a victory. I'll give him the Cardinals game but he crapped the bed on the other 3.

Trent was hurt before he was on the field against the 49rs, hence why he didn't play well. If he's healthy we win that game.

Losman didn't win a game. Not one.

By the way who ever posted that Edwards had a half against the Jets is smoking something. That never happened. Losman had one game and so did Edwards.

Maybe a legitimate backup would have kept us alive so tommorrow meant something.

LtFinFan66
12-27-2008, 11:15 PM
Losman had 4 shots to bring us a victory. I'll give him the Cardinals game but he crapped the bed on the other 3.

Trent was hurt before he was on the field against the 49rs, hence why he didn't play well. If he's healthy we win that game.

Losman didn't win a game. Not one.

By the way who ever posted that Edwards had a half against the Jets is smoking something. That never happened. Losman had one game and so did Edwards.

Maybe a legitimate backup would have kept us alive so tommorrow meant something.1st game not first half

thenry20
12-28-2008, 12:11 AM
If the Bills had won the 49rs, Jets, and Fins game we would be playing for the playoffs tommorrow.

I was not worried about losing the 49rs game until Losman showed up for the second half. He fumbled away a victory against the Jets, and I'm sure Edwards could have beaten the Fins.

Remember the Cleveland game?

TE couldn't score but 3 points in the San Fran game but I'm not stupid enough to blame him!!!

Sorry but you don't make any sense.

I blame the O-line like I have all season. Just look at their production when it comes to short yardage situations. Our running game scared NO ONE!!!!!!!!!!

Nighthawk
12-28-2008, 12:12 AM
We didn't make the playoffs because Dick Jauron is our HC...CASE CLOSED!

Michael82
12-28-2008, 12:58 AM
:rofl: What a pathetic post! Next you are going to tell us that JP Losman is the sole cause of global warming, aren't ya? :ill:

mybills
12-28-2008, 07:34 AM
If they don't make the playoffs next year you'll still be blaming JP who won't even be here.

acehole
12-28-2008, 08:31 AM
Although Losman was a big part of the reason why the Bills lost those games, there are other reasons for the loss besides him.

Who are you and what have you done with TackingDummy.

Jan Reimers
12-28-2008, 08:31 AM
Could we get off this JP-is-to-blame-for-everything BS? It is frighteningly simplistic and shortsighted, ignores a myriad of other problems with this team, and makes the so-far mediocre TE appear to be much better than he has been.

acehole
12-28-2008, 08:33 AM
Could we get off this JP-is-to-blame-for-everything BS? It is frighteningly simplistic and shortsighted, ignores a myriad of other problems with this team, and makes the so-far mediocre TE appear to be much better than he has been.

Thank you one of my main points....

FinFaninBuffalo
12-28-2008, 08:34 AM

Didn't Edwards lose the first game to the Fins? Did you not see Edwards in the first half against the 49ers? He was bad. How about 8 INTs in 4 games during the 4 game losing streak in the middle of the season?

You're grasping at straws in a lame attempt to explain the season. The Bills simply weren't as good as the 5-1 record suggested (as you pointed out many times). They have a young QB and he played poorly for a good portion of the season.

I actually think Edwards will continue to develop and will be a very good QB. At times this year, he made me forget he was so inexperienced. He needs to stay healthy and remain confident. He has trouble with both this season.

Oh, and JP just sucks. He shouldn't be on a roster. He inspires no confidence at all.

Mr. Pink
12-28-2008, 10:31 AM
:rofl: What a pathetic post! Next you are going to tell us that JP Losman is the sole cause of global warming, aren't ya? :ill:

No because global warming is a myth that doesn't exist and is perpetuated as a scare tactic to fulfill someone's agenda.

But I digress.

If Losman plays competently in the AZ, 2nd half SF, MIA, NYJ games we likely win 2 of them. With two more wins, we're in the thick of things not only for the wildcard but the division title.

Not to excuse Edwards and his poor performances against CLE, 1st half SF, etc...because if he plays competently we might win some of those games too.

Fact is Losman didn't lead this team to A victory when he was behind center this year.

2 more victories with either of the QBs and today's game has playoff implications not only for NE but for us as well.