PDA

View Full Version : How sweet would it be to bring in the Tuna!?!?

Nighthawk
12-28-2008, 11:01 AM
Per sources, Bill Parcells may be a FA at the end of the season if Huizenga's sale of the team goes through. Wow, this would be absolutely amazing to be in the running for this guy! However, I don't think it would happen, but hey, at least he wouldn't be running the Phins anymore!

http://sports.espn.go.com/nfl/news/story?id=3795922

Mr. Pink
12-28-2008, 11:02 AM
Hey, why not, he's made a stop with every other team in the division!

Ralphie shell out 8 million to bring him into the front office!

Nighthawk
12-28-2008, 11:06 AM
Hey, why not, he's made a stop with every other team in the division!

Ralphie shell out 8 million to bring him into the front office!

Will never happen, if it did...I might have a heart attack!

Mike13
12-28-2008, 11:08 AM
It could happen, I doubt it though.

Mr. Pink
12-28-2008, 11:08 AM
Will never happen, if it did...I might have a heart attack!

As you've seen I'm not a big fan of Dick but I'm not the "we must get rid of him" guy either.

However, we NEED to bring in someone to this organization who has an eye for talent and brings it in.

Once we have that talent in place, we'll be able to properly judge how good the coaching staff truly is.

historypete
12-28-2008, 11:24 AM
Not going to happen. Same reason why we will not get Cowher.

Ralph won't pony up the cash for guys with winning track records. Nope, we are stuck with Guy, Modrak and probably Jauron.

Nighthawk
12-28-2008, 11:28 AM
Not going to happen. Same reason why we will not get Cowher.

Ralph won't pony up the cash for guys with winning track records. Nope, we are stuck with Guy, Modrak and probably Jauron.

Yep, the "Mediocrity Triplets"...oh boy!

JJamezz
12-28-2008, 11:38 AM
I can understand putting that clause in his contract preemptively.. but why exactly would Parcells be interested in leaving Miami at this point?

circlethewagons
12-28-2008, 11:48 AM
I could defiantly see him leaving Miami, but the chances of him coming to buffalo are basically zero. Theres no way Ralph pays a gm 10 milion year

Mike13
12-28-2008, 01:16 PM
I can understand putting that clause in his contract preemptively.. but why exactly would Parcells be interested in leaving Miami at this point?

The team is not done rebuilding, I dont see why he would leave, granted the pieces are in place but I dont see him leaving in the middle of a contruction project.

Stewie
12-28-2008, 01:24 PM
The question in my mind is: would the next owner be responsible for all of Parcells salary?

Usually, coaches who are fired with guaranteed money get paid by their old team first, then the new team only if there's extra money in the new deal. So, if this can be extrapolated to front office contracts, Parcells might actually be affordable. Which tells me there's even less of a chance he'd go to Buffalo.

X-Era
12-28-2008, 05:04 PM
Hes not worth anything, its all Sparano... didnt you know :snicker:

Bockcity
12-28-2008, 06:43 PM
WOW you Bills fans need to keep dreaming. The Tuna aint leaving Miami for that craphole of a town called Buffalo.
Why leave beautiful Miami for the armpit of America??? LOL

SABuffalo786
12-28-2008, 06:50 PM
WOW you Bills fans need to keep dreaming. The Tuna aint leaving Miami for that craphole of a town called Buffalo.
Why leave beautiful Miami for the armpit of America??? LOL

Maybe a hurricane will destroy his home and the rest of that unbearably humid, election ruining, geriatric haven ****hole down there? It's a shame the Soviets didn't shoot off a couple nukes at you clowns in '62. The whole world would be a lot better off. :-)

Ickybaluky
12-28-2008, 07:01 PM
He is only available if Huzienga finishes his sale of the team.

However, once that sale is complete Parcells is sure to move on. He will collect the full amount of his contract if he opts out, and then can get paid over that with another team. Parcells will take the money.

don137
12-28-2008, 07:14 PM
He is only available if Huzienga finishes his sale of the team.

However, once that sale is complete Parcells is sure to move on. He will collect the full amount of his contract if he opts out, and then can get paid over that with another team. Parcells will take the money.

I agree Parcells will take the money but their is no way he ends up in Buffalo. RW just does not pay top dollar for a front office position.

billogic99
12-28-2008, 07:19 PM
If it happened, the Bills may be the a playoff team next year.

Mike13
12-28-2008, 08:23 PM
Hes not worth anything, its all Sparano... didnt you know :snicker:

and Ireland and Parcells

However, once that sale is complete Parcells is sure to move on. He will collect the full amount of his contract if he opts out, and then can get paid over that with another team. Parcells will take the money

Parcells drives a Toyota Avalon, I dont think money is an issue.

DynaPaul
12-28-2008, 09:43 PM
2 words: Pipe Dream! Though he might take it if the Bills were in Albany so he could go to his home in Saratoga everyday.

MDFINFAN
12-28-2008, 09:44 PM
Per sources, Bill Parcells may be a FA at the end of the season if Huizenga's sale of the team goes through. Wow, this would be absolutely amazing to be in the running for this guy! However, I don't think it would happen, but hey, at least he wouldn't be running the Phins anymore!

http://sports.espn.go.com/nfl/news/story?id=3795922

That's not nice at all, we still need some pieces to this team, it was a good start to rebuilding this team, it's wasn't talent, it was attitude that got us this far...We still need those extra pieces he has a eye for, like they have in Dallas..but with sparano, they can't take it easy..