PDA

View Full Version : Situations like this are EXACTLY why Jauron should be FIRED!

OpIv37
12-28-2008, 01:18 PM
Not nearly enough urgency, too much time in the huddle and spotty use of the timeouts burned the Bills at the end of the half. They simply weren't prepared for the situation.

To be fair, they got screwed because the refs didn't spot the ball. But if they had conserved time on the clock and conserved time outs, and called the play quicker so they didn't have to rush to the LOS, it wouldn't have mattered.

This coaching staff is a ****ing joke.

X-Era
12-28-2008, 01:19 PM
Not nearly enough urgency, too much time in the huddle and spotty use of the timeouts burned the Bills at the end of the half. They simply weren't prepared for the situation.

To be fair, they got screwed because the refs didn't spot the ball. But if they had conserved time on the clock and conserved time outs, and called the play quicker so they didn't have to rush to the LOS, it wouldn't have mattered.

This coaching staff is a ****ing joke.

I have to agree wholeheartedly.

But we both know what will happen.

Winners find a way to win, losers find a way to lose.

HHURRICANE
12-28-2008, 01:20 PM
Yeah, this probably just cost Jauron his job. I've defended the guy til the hilt but this was just plain inexusable

Discotrish
12-28-2008, 01:21 PM
They had enough time for one throw to the end zone. By THROW, I mean "not a run." Then kick if you must. I would still be willing to kick Dick Jauron, with the wind at my back or not.

Patti

Luisito23
12-28-2008, 01:22 PM
Jauron has to be the dumbest, most clueless coach in the entire league...This game betta cost that idiot his job!

MikeNC
12-28-2008, 01:22 PM
Again guys, we are looking like a bunch of bufoons on natl tv....The walking corpse has no idea of clock mgmnt...There needs to be a change, and it needs to be done tomorrow.

yordad
12-28-2008, 01:23 PM
Yeah wtf. WTF was Preston doing????? Was Fred Jackson the only one who realized we had 20 seconds to kick the freakin FG!!!! I would Freakin fire Jauron at halftime, and let Preston carry him out, cuz he's gone too!!!!!

:wtf: :wtf: :wtf: :wtf: :wtf: :wtf: :wtf: :wtf: :wtf: :wtf: :wtf: :wtf: :wtf: :wtf: :wtf: :wtf:

Discotrish
12-28-2008, 01:25 PM
Again guys, we are looking like a bunch of bufoons on natl tv....The walking corpse has no idea of clock mgmnt...There needs to be a change, and it needs to be done tomorrow.

A Jauron cake-topper. Something we can remember all during the offseason.

Patti

X-Era
12-28-2008, 01:26 PM

If we fire him, watch how fast we blow our choice for the next coach... just watch.

justasportsfan
12-28-2008, 01:28 PM
That wasn't Dicks fault. That was due to talent. Ask FTY. :roflmao:

Discotrish
12-28-2008, 01:31 PM
With 20-something seconds left, you either go up there and throw it, or you go up there and spike it. You do not run it.

Patti

X-Era
12-28-2008, 01:34 PM
That wasn't Dicks fault. That was due to talent. Ask FTY. :roflmao:

Well, it was mostly Prestons fault actually. But running with 20 seconds left was stupid too.

justasportsfan
12-28-2008, 01:38 PM
Well, it was mostly Prestons fault actually. But running with 20 seconds left was stupid too.

so what kind of ship is Dick running then? Like I said, Dick can't make his players perform the way they should when it matters most.

X-Era
12-28-2008, 01:39 PM
so what kind of ship is Dick running then? Like I said, Dick can't make his players perform the way they should when it matters most.

Ohh, I agree entirely.

But lets not forget that we are starting a career backup at C either. Proven players dont make that dumb mistake right there, they just dont.

justasportsfan
12-28-2008, 01:42 PM
Ohh, I agree entirely.

But lets not forget that we are starting a career backup at C either. Proven players dont make that dumb mistake right there, they just dont.
Dick has had 3 years to find a Center. It's his fault.

X-Era
12-28-2008, 01:44 PM
Dick has had 3 years to find a Center. It's his fault.
No disagreement that hes part of that. The FO is also to blame.

As ive said, our backups are not good enough either.

Dont get me wrong, I want sweeping changes, FO, HC, and talent. But yes, I do think our talent isnt good enough either.

COWHER!!!!!

BTW, how does captain-7-and-9 know a damn thing about how to build a winner? Bet yet, how does a career salesman?

Dozerdog
12-28-2008, 01:49 PM
Bad play calling on 1st down with 32 seconds remaining causing us to burn our last time out

Bad timing getting the play in on 2nd down- with time expiring on the playclock we shoulda just spiked it or taken the penalty to save the down. I woulda spiked it.

Jackson was a moron running off the field with the ball- refs can't spot a ball they don't have

OL were idiots for getting involved after the play

ddaryl
12-28-2008, 01:51 PM
If anyone defends Jaouron they deserve a punch in the face... end of discussion

Discotrish
12-28-2008, 02:02 PM
I like our strategically taken time outs. Which I guess you have to do if you've got 18 men on the fields, not counting breadwrappers.

Patti

TheBrownBear
12-28-2008, 02:06 PM
Today is the final straw for me. The playcalling and the clock management have been atrocious. And now the Bills have quit on Jauron entering the 4th quarter.

MikeNC
12-28-2008, 02:09 PM
Hey Dick...

Call me if you need help cleaning your desk and office out..1-716-you-suck.

Mitchell55
12-28-2008, 02:10 PM
Worst game of jaurons career.

X-Era
12-28-2008, 02:12 PM
Worst game of jaurons career.

Absolute total and complete lack of any coaching ability at the end of the half. My high school coach (who gave us all of one win that year) is smart enough not to let that happen.

Discotrish
12-28-2008, 02:16 PM
He'll blame it on the weather. Even though the Patriots were playing in the same weather.

Patti

thenry20
12-28-2008, 02:53 PM
Today is the final straw for me. The playcalling and the clock management have been atrocious. And now the Bills have quit on Jauron entering the 4th quarter.

They quit when we had those 3 straight divisional games early in the year.

Nighthawk
12-28-2008, 02:54 PM
A different HC would have won this team another 4 games this year!

X-Era
12-28-2008, 03:13 PM
A different HC would have won this team another 4 games this year!

WRONG!

Or should I say, not completely true... the RIGHT coach wins us 4 more games, but many many others would give us the same record or worse.

This team needs shock and awe, not bargain hunting.

Patti120
12-28-2008, 03:21 PM
Even if we fire Dick, we will hear Ralph say that we don't want to rush into any decisions on the new HC so we will just sit back, let Cowher, Spagnolo, Billick, etc., all slip away to some other team and will then look at some other first time HC or a guy similiar to Dick and we will all sit here for a few months disgusted with Ralph and management and impatiently wait for them to announce the new HC and the choice for the new HC will make you feel as nauseous as the announcement when Mularkey was hired. ARGGHH!

X-Era
12-28-2008, 04:20 PM
Even if we fire Dick, we will hear Ralph say that we don't want to rush into any decisions on the new HC so we will just sit back, let Cowher, Spagnolo, Billick, etc., all slip away to some other team and will then look at some other first time HC or a guy similiar to Dick and we will all sit here for a few months disgusted with Ralph and management and impatiently wait for them to announce the new HC and the choice for the new HC will make you feel as nauseous as the announcement when Mularkey was hired. ARGGHH!

Thats an aspect I missed. And its a good point, we take WAY to long.

I know its nasty to say, but Cottrell better have his phone with him, tons of teams with no intentions of hiring him will hurry up and follow the Rooney rule.

Akhippo
12-28-2008, 04:28 PM
They didnt need the ball Jackson had. They brought in the K ball. Preston is a moron for lack of focus. It should have been a fire drill that everyone knew about. Jauron should be fired for running a completely rudderless ship.