Situations like this are EXACTLY why Jauron should be FIRED!

Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All
  • OpIv37
    Acid Douching Asswipe
    • Sep 2002

Situations like this are EXACTLY why Jauron should be FIRED!

Not nearly enough urgency, too much time in the huddle and spotty use of the timeouts burned the Bills at the end of the half. They simply weren't prepared for the situation.

To be fair, they got screwed because the refs didn't spot the ball. But if they had conserved time on the clock and conserved time outs, and called the play quicker so they didn't have to rush to the LOS, it wouldn't have mattered.

This coaching staff is a ****ing joke.
    MiKiDo Facebook
    MiKiDo Website
  • X-Era
    What this generation tolerates, the next generation will embrace
    • Feb 2005

Re: Situations like this are EXACTLY why Jauron should be FIRED!

Originally posted by OpIv37
    Not nearly enough urgency, too much time in the huddle and spotty use of the timeouts burned the Bills at the end of the half. They simply weren't prepared for the situation.

To be fair, they got screwed because the refs didn't spot the ball. But if they had conserved time on the clock and conserved time outs, and called the play quicker so they didn't have to rush to the LOS, it wouldn't have mattered.

This coaching staff is a ****ing joke.
    I have to agree wholeheartedly.

But we both know what will happen.

Winners find a way to win, losers find a way to lose.

Comment

• HHURRICANE
      • Mar 2005

Yeah, this probably just cost Jauron his job. I've defended the guy til the hilt but this was just plain inexusable

Comment

• Discotrish
        Raging hypocrite and resident troll
        • Nov 2003

They had enough time for one throw to the end zone. By THROW, I mean "not a run." Then kick if you must. I would still be willing to kick Dick Jauron, with the wind at my back or not.

Patti
        Note: Discotrish information is Conspiralicious and has NO BASIS IN FACT. Considering her opinions may be HAZARDOUS TO YOUR HEALTH. Please do not get your medical advice from a subforum of a subforum of a sports message board.

Comment

• Luisito23
          Men Have Superbowl Gold, Legends Have Platinum Hearts!!!
          • Apr 2003

Jauron has to be the dumbest, most clueless coach in the entire league...This game betta cost that idiot his job!
          "Expect rejection, but expect more to overcome it."
          ***Marv Levy.***

"Coach Levy is one of the most inspirational people that I have ever known."
          ***Thurman Thomas.***

"You're not going to find a more classier, down-to-Earth person away from the field than Marv Levy. He's a guy who's pretty much made me what I am today as far as a professional player and a person."
          ***Jim Kelly***

Marv Levy's Website

Comment

• MikeNC
            • Dec 2005

Again guys, we are looking like a bunch of bufoons on natl tv....The walking corpse has no idea of clock mgmnt...There needs to be a change, and it needs to be done tomorrow.

Comment

• yordad
              • Dec 2007

Yeah wtf. WTF was Preston doing????? Was Fred Jackson the only one who realized we had 20 seconds to kick the freakin FG!!!! I would Freakin fire Jauron at halftime, and let Preston carry him out, cuz he's gone too!!!!!

"Heck, now I am glad his overrated arce made the pro bowl, else we would have only got a 3rd." ~ yordad

"I've just been hit with a piece of sky. " ~ yordad

"Forgive my opinion, but...." ~ yordad

"Warning: I might be hammered." ~ yordad

"I don't care if the word is "your" or "you're", so buzz off. Its (it's) a frickin(') message board." ~ yordad

Comment

• Discotrish
                • Nov 2003

Originally posted by MikeNC
                Again guys, we are looking like a bunch of bufoons on natl tv....The walking corpse has no idea of clock mgmnt...There needs to be a change, and it needs to be done tomorrow.
                A Jauron cake-topper. Something we can remember all during the offseason.

Patti
                Note: Discotrish information is Conspiralicious and has NO BASIS IN FACT. Considering her opinions may be HAZARDOUS TO YOUR HEALTH. Please do not get your medical advice from a subforum of a subforum of a sports message board.

Comment

• X-Era
                  • Feb 2005

Originally posted by MikeNC
                  If we fire him, watch how fast we blow our choice for the next coach... just watch.

Comment

• justasportsfan
                    • Jul 2002

That wasn't Dicks fault. That was due to talent. Ask FTY.
                    sacrifice1
                    https://theinterviewwithgod.com/video/

Comment

• Discotrish
                      • Nov 2003

With 20-something seconds left, you either go up there and throw it, or you go up there and spike it. You do not run it.

Patti

Comment

• X-Era
                        • Feb 2005

Originally posted by justasportsfan
                        That wasn't Dicks fault. That was due to talent. Ask FTY.
                        Well, it was mostly Prestons fault actually. But running with 20 seconds left was stupid too.

Comment

• justasportsfan
                          • Jul 2002

Originally posted by EdwardsEra
                          Well, it was mostly Prestons fault actually. But running with 20 seconds left was stupid too.
                          so what kind of ship is Dick running then? Like I said, Dick can't make his players perform the way they should when it matters most.
                          sacrifice1

Comment

• X-Era
                            • Feb 2005

Originally posted by justasportsfan
                            so what kind of ship is Dick running then? Like I said, Dick can't make his players perform the way they should when it matters most.
                            Ohh, I agree entirely.

But lets not forget that we are starting a career backup at C either. Proven players dont make that dumb mistake right there, they just dont.

Comment

• justasportsfan
                              • Jul 2002

Originally posted by EdwardsEra
                              Ohh, I agree entirely.

But lets not forget that we are starting a career backup at C either. Proven players dont make that dumb mistake right there, they just dont.
                              Dick has had 3 years to find a Center. It's his fault.
                              sacrifice1

Comment

Working...
                              X