PDA

View Full Version : How is this f-n possible

Mitchell55
12-28-2008, 02:15 PM
Jackson has 115 yards, and we are losing?

hydro
12-28-2008, 02:16 PM
Running a millions times a game doesn't = WIN

Some people like to think it is just as automatic as that. Run the ball and you win. Well I guess not huh?

rcd333
12-28-2008, 02:27 PM
Dick Jauron

thenry20
12-28-2008, 02:35 PM

Some people like to think it is just as automatic as that. Run the ball and you win. Well I guess not huh?

Tell that to the defending World Champs, the Panthers, the Vikings (who are close), the Falcons, the Jests, the Doll Fans, man I could go on and on but I want to save you the embarrassment.

Ingtar33
12-28-2008, 03:38 PM

the Pats threw 8 times.

the bills threw 24 times.

acehole
12-28-2008, 04:03 PM
Jackson has 115 yards, and we are losing?

Juron < Billichek

Edwards < Cassel

Simple as that...anybody that says different...is blind and will call me names...

tat2dmike77
12-28-2008, 04:05 PM
Juron < Billichek

Edwards < Cassel

Simple as that...anybody that says different...is blind and will call me names...

No need to compare just say Dick Jauron, Trent Edwards, Perry Fewell people will understand.

OOOOPPPPSSS i forgot Edwards is the Golden Boy who can throw 5 yard passes so he is great.

hydro
12-28-2008, 09:47 PM
the Pats threw 8 times.

the bills threw 24 times.

So the simple fact of us running 16 more times would have won us the game? Doubt it.

hydro
12-28-2008, 09:49 PM
Tell that to the defending World Champs, the Panthers, the Vikings (who are close), the Falcons, the Jests, the Doll Fans, man I could go on and on but I want to save you the embarrassment.

Thank you from saving me from message board embarrassment. I wouldn't be able to show my face again....

Running game alone doesn't win games. It isn't just as simple as calling a run play. We could have ran more and still lost.

Mitchell55
12-28-2008, 10:25 PM
No need to compare just say Dick Jauron, Trent Edwards, Perry Fewell people will understand.

OOOOPPPPSSS i forgot Edwards is the Golden Boy who can throw 5 yard passes so he is great.

Trent was able to get over 100 yards in basically 1 quarter and yet your knocking him?

thenry20
12-29-2008, 02:00 AM
Thank you from saving me from message board embarrassment. I wouldn't be able to show my face again....

Running game alone doesn't win games. It isn't just as simple as calling a run play. We could have ran more and still lost.

The Ravens and Giants last year won on the running game and D. Hell even the Cheatriots got 3 not because of Brady rather because of their line and RB's. This is the wave of the future.

Look at the top four seeds of each conference and tell me they're in those positions because of their QB's.