PDA

View Full Version : Edwards gets credit.

HHURRICANE
12-28-2008, 02:32 PM
The kid played well today with alot of guts.

BILLSROCK1212
12-28-2008, 02:33 PM
100% AGREED....NO DOUBT HE IS THE BILLS 2009-10 QB

X-Era
12-28-2008, 02:34 PM

Ive got a nice long post coming where I talk about this.

Philagape
12-28-2008, 02:42 PM
He showed some zip in the fourth quarter into the wind.

The whole weather issue with him is a myth.

ServoBillieves
12-28-2008, 02:44 PM

There was doubt on this?

thenry20
12-28-2008, 03:00 PM
There was doubt on this?

Not to me but some idiots on other boards continually throw TE under the bus for 1 bad play/game and never a whimper about the offensive line. They also hate Marshawn for not running hard enough. I guess they repeatedly run full speed into brick walls and suffer no ill effects.

yordad
12-28-2008, 03:03 PM
IMO only a few get any credit today. Kyle Williams, Fred Jackson, and maybe Poz.

HHURRICANE
12-28-2008, 03:05 PM
IMO only a few get any credit today. Kyle Williams, Fred Jackson, and maybe Poz.

Poz?

Williams and Jackson. Yes.

Edwards, having to throw in crappy conditions. Yes.

Poz, getting man-handled. No.

mybills
12-28-2008, 03:08 PM

Trent's our future! He's above average! He can't throw to win, but he can kinda run like JP. Plus he has 10 TD's and 11 Int's, and that's only a little bit under 50-50%. WooHoo! He's our man! :jill:

yordad
12-28-2008, 03:10 PM
Poz?

Williams and Jackson. Yes.

Edwards, having to throw in crappy conditions. Yes.

Poz, getting man-handled. No.You don't get credit just for passing. You have to have some production. You credited him just because the weather was bad? Unless he created the weather, I do not follow you.

jimbohastle51
12-28-2008, 03:18 PM
this kid has all the makings as our guy for the long haul. and if you look at his rating and his stats he didnt have a bad year at all for this being his first full year. and keep in mind if he would have played one more game he could have had over 3000 yards throwing as well. hats off to trent he is for sure the brightest spot for us this year and the only hope juaron has for his job. he has to pray that ralph looks at the ups and downs of TE's year and lets jauron have one more year now that the majority of the "learning curve" is over.

mybills
12-28-2008, 03:20 PM
:rofl:

Stewie
12-28-2008, 03:22 PM
Edwards played well. We also need to get another QB.

Patti120
12-28-2008, 03:26 PM
Edwards played well. We also need to get another QB.

True, is there anyway that he might be able to put a protective shield around him? I'm still not sure if he can make it through an entire season injury free.

Ingtar33
12-28-2008, 03:26 PM
Poz?

Poz, getting man-handled. No.

im not sure what game you were watching.

I saw Mitchell and Ellison getting manhandled all game.

Poz looked fine.

In fact our two outside backers should be let go after what i saw today. horrid play.

acehole
12-28-2008, 03:40 PM

hahahaah

Cassel > Trent..... you were wrong.

He is what I thought he was.

Nothing more....thank god he and Juron are tied at the hip and lets hope we move beyond both of them.....

acehole
12-28-2008, 03:44 PM
Not to me but some idiots on other boards continually throw TE under the bus for 1 bad play/game and never a whimper about the offensive line. They also hate Marshawn for not running hard enough. I guess they repeatedly run full speed into brick walls and suffer no ill effects.

We did not set this standard...the guys who bashed the other QB for the same exact thing did. As I remember it was the guy who is praising Edwards for this game as he fumbled us into the loss....and bashing the other guy for the same thing...

Mater of fact it was the guy who started this delusional post...

Really fun to read...

tat2dmike77
12-28-2008, 03:46 PM

Great can't wait. Anther year down the tube of trying to prove that this guy can play QB instead of going and drafting or signing a QB we get stuck with this 3rd stringer on any other team QB.

HHURRICANE
12-28-2008, 03:48 PM
hahahaah

Cassel > Trent..... you were wrong.

He is what I thought he was.

Nothing more....thank god he and Juron are tied at the hip and lets hope we move beyond both of them.....

Your loser posts have become tiresome.

The funny part is that Edwards will be our starter next year but hopefully you'll be onto another site to troll.

acehole
12-28-2008, 03:56 PM
Your loser posts have become tiresome.

The funny part is that Edwards will be our starter next year but hopefully you'll be onto another site to troll.

Edwards starting is not funny.

I told you we would squander this year while Edwards learns how to stay heathy and throw the long ball.......we would have never been in that spot if Edwards had not fumbled....

You should be the one to leave...you are wrong most of the time.

acehole
12-28-2008, 04:25 PM

ta ta ta it was the great mind of peelagrape who said when looking at the qb one must only look at the qb...and when looking at the qb in this game....he was terrible and fumbled and cost us this game.

So ...yes he gets credit for a 7-9 season.....

End of post really.