PDA

View Full Version : When does ax fall down upon Jauron

ddaryl
12-28-2008, 02:45 PM
Will it be tonight

tommorow

or in 4 weeks after all the good coaches are long gone....

THE END OF ALL DAYS
12-28-2008, 02:47 PM
I hope it is before the presser

Mad Bomber
12-28-2008, 02:49 PM
Soon I hope.

ServoBillieves
That last drive just ended it.

You play to win, no matter if you're out of the playoffs, no matter what, and yet he makes the players huddle with time running out, runs two run plays (although the first was actually a good call with the outside pressure).

Liked Jauron, think he's a great guy, but please, and pardon the language, but GET THE ****ING CHIN IN BUFFALO

Nighthawk
I hope it is happening right now.

HHURRICANE
12-28-2008, 02:51 PM
I believe that Jauron could have lost this game and kept his job but his own stupidity just cost him his job.

The press is going to torture his debacle at the end of the 2nd Qtr as well as the pass play on 4th and 1.

He's done now. Hopefuly sonner than later.

Philagape
12-28-2008, 02:52 PM
Hopefully, he's been locked out of the locker room as we speak

Ebenezer
12-28-2008, 06:48 PM
IF (and I think it is a big IF) it happens it will not be for three weeks...well after good candidates are gone.

Syderick
12-28-2008, 07:18 PM
If it does happen it'll be in a week or so I believe. Ralph said he'd go over it with jauron during a couple weeks, and I think this week here is the 2nd week.

DraftBoy
12-28-2008, 07:18 PM
I dont think it will happen.

Cleve
12-28-2008, 07:44 PM
Ralph Wilson is too stingy, too cheap. And he doesn't seem capable anymore of making quick decisions, even if and when he's motivated to do so(and he's not this time). Why? I honestly think he re-signed Jauron for 3 years when the team was 5-1 - I think Wilson was probably euphoric at that time that his tightwad decision in picking Jauron was apparently paying off and reinforced his ego about such things - that the Jauron Naysayers were proven wrong and he was proven right - or at least that's what he probably thought "5-1" meant.

Obviously, those of us whom questioned the wisdom in hiring Jauron 3 years ago weren't wrong. The only one making a huge blunder was Wilson - again - we've had nearly a decade of his mismanagement since he fired John Butler and appointed himself ad hoc GM of the team in order to pinch a couple pennies.

We keep this same crappy organization another year, IMHO. It won't get better until the poor play starts to impact Ralph Wilson's bottom line - and it hasn't so far - the man made an extra $8 million this year on that Toronto deal, and Rich Stadium keeps selling out.

Tatonka
12-28-2008, 08:04 PM
I dont think it will happen.

yeah.. im with you.. as much as i hate to think about it.. i dont think it will happen.

Don't Panic
12-28-2008, 08:26 PM
If it doesn't happen, then I will remember it as the beginning of the end of the Bills in Buffalo. Not firing him means accepting mediocrity, which means not putting forth an effort to legitimately keep the team by fielding a legit contender. No more excuses RW... coin up and get the right people here to win or admit that you have little to no desire to keep the team here in Buffalo.

elltrain22
12-28-2008, 08:43 PM
He'll be outta here tomorrow. I still have faith (not very much) in Ralph to do the right thing. I know I am the only one that thinks this, but I really think Ralph is going to work hard to fix things. No, I'm not high, no, I'm not drunk, but yes, I am an optimist.

I read the earlier post about Scott Peoli, and I think firing the Dick, then hiring Peoli as our new GM would be a fantastic start, and I think that both of those things are very well within reach.

Mr. Pink
12-28-2008, 09:05 PM
After next season when we have a brutal schedule and end up 5-11.

They'll scapegoat him out and say he can't get it done.

Yet do nothing in the offseason to majorly upgrade the talent level.

historypete
12-28-2008, 09:13 PM
It should have come at halftime after he screwed up that FG situation. And can someone please explain to me that in a game that has absolutely no significance for us why did we run the ball with 15 seconds left rather than taking a shot for the endzone?

That is absolutley unacceptable. Typical Jauron in that case, playing not to lose rather than to win.

I pray to God that Ralph doesn't keep Jauron. Unfortunately, it wouldn't surprise me, especially if that stupid contract is signed. Ralphy ain't going to eat 3 years on that contract and the remaining years on the rest of the staff. If anything he'll go cheap by axing Jauron and trying to force the new guy to keep this current staff, which means absolutely no improvement. I hope good old Ralph surprises us, but I have this feeling we are going to be stuck with this crap for at least one more season.