PDA

View Full Version : Draft position

T-Long
12-28-2008, 02:57 PM
Anyone know what it is at the 1st set of games are almost over?

X-Era
12-28-2008, 03:03 PM
Anyone know what it is at the 1st set of games are almost over?

Easiest thing to do is look at NFL.com standings and sort by entire league and record.

We are at 11 as of now.

T-Long
12-28-2008, 04:12 PM
That isn't updated yet, thats why I asked

tat2dmike77
12-28-2008, 04:15 PM
This FO will screw it up anyway. I can see a DB being drafted instead of a DE or competent QB. We are like the Lions except this team keeps draftin DB's in the first round instead of WR like the Lions.

T-Long
12-28-2008, 04:18 PM
I think without a doubt we go DE....unless there is a top OLB there

tat2dmike77
12-28-2008, 04:19 PM
I think without a doubt we go DE....unless there is a top OLB there

I thought last year this team would get a decent WR too look how that turned out.

T-Long
12-28-2008, 04:22 PM
you gotta admit though, there was no WR worth taking in the first. I would have done the same thing they did, grab McKelvin and take Hardy in round 2.

What were the other options?

1. Desean Jackson- No thanks
2. Limas Sweed- has done NOTHING
3. Devin Thomas- done NOTHING

X-Era
12-28-2008, 04:23 PM
you gotta admit though, there was no WR worth taking in the first. I would have done the same thing they did, grab McKelvin and take Hardy in round 2.

Eddie Royal in a later round. He had playmaker written all over him regardless of his size.

tat2dmike77
12-28-2008, 04:25 PM

DeSean Jackson has done more in one season then Hardy will do for this team in his entire career just wait. And really it's not his fault. It's the fact that we have no QB. Could of had Quinn a few years back but no. It all starts with the man behind center and we have nobody worth a crap back there.

T-Long
12-28-2008, 04:47 PM
If we would have taken Jackson I could just IMAGINE this board! He is like Roscoe Parrish. We need a threat in the red zone and we got one. Did he do much this year? No. But playing WR as a rookie is a lot harder than a lot of positions