• Time
  • Show
Clear All
  • mybills
    81 st zoner
    • Jul 2002

So, who's lining the ref's pockets?

Bill Writeacheck, or Bob Cashmycheck?
    I didn't come here to fight, I hate fighting. Life is way too short to spend it on fighting! Go fight with yourself, one of you will eventually win!
  • THE END OF ALL DAYS
    The Allen Era has begun.... no looking back now, come hell or high water!
    • Feb 2005

Re: So, who's lining the ref's pockets?

sorry mybills, but The Refs are the least of our trouble. I lay no blame on them today. This is all on the Bills.
    In my day we did not have self-esteem... we had self-respect, and no more of it then we earned.

Comment

• mybills
      81 st zoner
      • Jul 2002

Really? So, they're supposed to ignore the late hit in the 1st Qt, the 10 seconds left in the half time fiasco, illegal hands to the face, and everything else?

Oh, ok.
      I didn't come here to fight, I hate fighting. Life is way too short to spend it on fighting! Go fight with yourself, one of you will eventually win!

Comment

• mybills
        81 st zoner
        • Jul 2002

Comment

• DynaPaul
          • Sep 2003

Don't you know that when you play the Patriots that you're not just playing them? You're playing the Patriots AND the refs when you see them on the schedule.

Comment

Working...
          X