PDA

View Full Version : I HAAAAAAAAATE Patriot Fans

THATHURMANATOR
12-28-2008, 03:52 PM
If there was no conciquence for pulling out a revolver and blowing the heads off about 10 Patriots fans in my section I would have done it with no Remorse.

BILLSROCK1212
12-28-2008, 03:54 PM
If there was no conciquence for pulling out a revolver and blowing the heads off about 10 Patriots fans in my section I would have done it with no Remorse.
that's why we're all rooting for the 'Fins and Ravens

THE END OF ALL DAYS
12-28-2008, 03:54 PM
pats fan has earned the right to gloat at the foibles of this dreadful franchise

but shoot at them anyway

mybills
12-28-2008, 03:56 PM
:pet: Corey

DynaPaul
12-28-2008, 04:04 PM
Patriots fans have been unbearable, arrogant bastards since the infamous "Tuck Rule" game.

Nighthawk
12-28-2008, 04:06 PM
They're idiots, but their team wins! You'd be just as annoying if the Bills were the champion caliber team that NE is.

tat2dmike77
12-28-2008, 04:07 PM
Patriots fans have been unbearable, arrogant bastards since the infamous "Tuck Rule" game.

Just like Red Sox fans. I don't even like baseball and i can't stand those tards either. Win two world series and they act like they are the best baseball team ever.

Check that all Boston sports fans are *****s.

X-Era
12-28-2008, 04:17 PM

Foxboro is a factory for douche bags

Kraft
Belichump
Brady
Bruschi
Moss

Pats fans

ALL OF IT... Douche bags!

THATHURMANATOR
12-28-2008, 08:18 PM
pats fan has earned the right to gloat at the foibles of this dreadful franchise

but shoot at them anyway
**** THAT

You should have heard these guys. They were ridiculous.

Mr. Miyagi
12-28-2008, 08:22 PM
**** THAT

Why didn't you throw beer at them? You'd have plenty of people backing you up.

Tatonka
12-28-2008, 08:24 PM
**** THAT

do tell.

first&goal
12-28-2008, 08:30 PM
Patriots fans are worst in league, arrogant and stupid, with little understanding of the game....I never was able to have an intelligent conversation with a Patriot fan!

DraftBoy
12-28-2008, 08:33 PM

When you have a team hand you your own ass 11 times in a roll, their fans not only are going to gloat they have every right to, imo.

Mr. Miyagi
12-28-2008, 08:42 PM
When you have a team hand you your own ass 11 times in a roll, their fans not only are going to gloat they have every right to, imo. No man nobody has the right to be douchebags ever.

**** these *******s. They're sitting home just like we are so **** you.

THATHURMANATOR
12-28-2008, 08:45 PM
Miyagi I was 100% sober as I was late to the game because of a christaning this morning. If I was my usual drunk it would have been on. They almost started a riot in the section

THATHURMANATOR
12-28-2008, 08:46 PM
When you have a team hand you your own ass 11 times in a roll, their fans not only are going to gloat they have every right to, imo.
Gloat sure. You didn't hear these guys.

Mr. Pink
12-28-2008, 08:58 PM

So basically what you're saying is they are like Bills fans of 16 years ago, huh?

THATHURMANATOR
12-28-2008, 09:18 PM
So basically what you're saying is they are like Bills fans of 16 years ago, huh?
Probably.

DynaPaul
12-28-2008, 09:39 PM

I don't know about you but I never acted like that during those days.

DraftBoy
12-28-2008, 09:42 PM
No man nobody has the right to be douchebags ever.

**** these *******s. They're sitting home just like we are so **** you.

Every fan says the fans of the opposing teams are dbags. Happens every Sunday across the country. These guys were probably just like all the others.

Dr. Lecter
12-28-2008, 09:43 PM
Not really. I usually get along with opposing fans.

Of the 11 Pats fans behind me, 10 were bags of douche. One was cool.

Of course, Bills fans are usually worse, but these guys were jackasses.

It would help if the Bills did not suck.

At least I was able to stop out for bourbon after the game.

DraftBoy
12-28-2008, 09:44 PM
Gloat sure. You didn't hear these guys.

This is true, but I mean how bad could they be, and how much of it wasnt true? We may as well change our team name to Patriot's ***** two Sundays a year for the past 6 years.

Patrick76777
12-28-2008, 09:44 PM
\

I concur! So annoying!

MDFINFAN
12-28-2008, 09:48 PM

Well I hope the phins help take that bitter taste out...no you know they're home for the holidays too... you guys are straight class.

THATHURMANATOR
12-28-2008, 10:40 PM
Every fan says the fans of the opposing teams are dbags. Happens every Sunday across the country. These guys were probably just like all the others.
Agreed but I go to EVERY game and the Patriot fans are consistantly the biggest arrogant douchebag fans out there right now. I am not going to say that any teams fans are angels. Patriots fans in general for the last 7 seasons I have been a season ticket holder make the games virtually unbearable.

These guys were trash talking unprovoked non stop getting in people's faces yelling about "wide right", Buffalo being a town of dirtbags, how many superbowls they have won, how many world series, The Celtics. etc. They almost incited a riot today. I am seriously thankful I was sober and able to control myself today. I would have been so happy to see someone pull out a sword and slice off one of their heads and laugh as the blood spurted all over the rest of their crew!

THATHURMANATOR
12-28-2008, 10:42 PM
Well I hope the phins help take that bitter taste out...no you know they're home for the holidays too... you guys are straight class.
It doesnt at all because I also hate the Dolphins. I hope they lose in the first round.

billogic99
12-29-2008, 12:32 AM

Well duhhh, wouldn't we all??

thenry20
12-29-2008, 01:53 AM
If that many people in your section were really bothered by them why did no one call security?

topher180
12-29-2008, 03:43 AM
Sure, throw beer at people because you don't like what they say. When mommy doesn't get you the candy bar you want in line at the grocery store do you throw things too? And make sure you only do it when lots of other people are around too, because God for bid you actually had to defend your actions on your own.

Stop being sore losers. If these guys were physically threatening you or your chick or something, pound on them. If not, and it was just about football, grow up and deal with it.

don137
12-29-2008, 06:32 AM
In the end they will be just like Buffalo fans and not watching their team in the playoffs...I never understoof how fans can be so arrogant. Its not like they had anything to do with the success or failures of their teams.

Ickybaluky
12-29-2008, 06:49 AM
I'm very hurt by this, Thurm. I always thought we got along.

mybills
12-29-2008, 06:57 AM
Have you ever met a Pats fan? Seriously, 99% of them are nothing like NE39. At least he knows his players names. They don't. They really ARE ******ed. And as far as Bills fans acting like that in the early 90's, maybe, but Bills fans can back up anything they say because they actually know football.

mybills
12-29-2008, 07:39 AM
Please disregard that...now he's acting like that, too.

THATHURMANATOR
12-29-2008, 07:46 AM
If that many people in your section were really bothered by them why did no one call security?
That is the pussy way out.

THATHURMANATOR
12-29-2008, 07:47 AM
I'm very hurt by this, Thurm. I always thought we got along.
You and I would get along great at a game because you are a class act. I am talking about the guys I see at every Pats game. They are insane and wont shut up for even a second.

THATHURMANATOR
12-29-2008, 07:48 AM
Sure, throw beer at people because you don't like what they say. When mommy doesn't get you the candy bar you want in line at the grocery store do you throw things too? And make sure you only do it when lots of other people are around too, because God for bid you actually had to defend your actions on your own.

Stop being sore losers. If these guys were physically threatening you or your chick or something, pound on them. If not, and it was just about football, grow up and deal with it.
They were unprovoked. More like sore Winners.

mybills
12-29-2008, 07:51 AM
You and I would get along great at a game because you are a class act.
He's Wilfork's attorney! :up:

Ickybaluky
12-29-2008, 07:59 AM

You seem to have your panties in a knot today. Are you still mad because you thought the clock stopped on a running play when the runner is tackled in bounds? You should thank me for explaining the rules.

billsfanone
12-29-2008, 08:02 AM
I would have been so happy to see someone pull out a sword and slice off one of their heads and laugh as the blood spurted all over the rest of their crew!

:laughing:

Owen DeBoard
12-29-2008, 08:03 AM
Yeah didnt he defend Wilfork on that play were he intentionally went after JPs leg and didnt Wilfork admit it was intentional.

TedMock
12-29-2008, 08:06 AM
Funny. I typically feel the same way about opposing fans, but deep down I realize that every city has it douche bags. Local talk radio had me laughing the other day. I live in the Washington, DC area and the Capitals fans kept calling and complaining about the Sabres fans. I heard two of them say that we are officially worse than the Philly fans in their book. I was surprised by that, but I must admit that the Sabres fans essentially take over Chinatown (part of DC where the Caps play) in the hours before the game and get blind-drunk. The streets, the bars - all packed with Sabres fans screaming and trash talking. If it were the opposite, I would absolutely hate the Caps fans. Bottom line for me is that the constant losing has taken its toll. Winning is the only real ammunition we have. I've never been a big fan of fans who talk a lot of smack anyway. The big, fat, non-athletic drunk in the stands had nothing to do with the victory, but he sure wants to remind you of "wide right," etc. Those are indeed the guys I don't like in any city. I include the Buffalo fans who do this in my opinion.

THATHURMANATOR
12-29-2008, 08:09 AM
Funny. I typically feel the same way about opposing fans, but deep down I realize that every city has it douche bags. Local talk radio had me laughing the other day. I live in the Washington, DC area and the Capitals fans kept calling and complaining about the Sabres fans. I heard two of them say that we are officially worse than the Philly fans in their book. I was surprised by that, but I must admit that the Sabres fans essentially take over Chinatown (part of DC where the Caps play) in the hours before the game and get blind-drunk. The streets, the bars - all packed with Sabres fans screaming and trash talking. If it were the opposite, I would absolutely hate the Caps fans. Bottom line for me is that the constant losing has taken its toll. Winning is the only real ammunition we have. I've never been a big fan of fans who talk a lot of smack anyway. The big, fat, non-athletic drunk in the stands had nothing to do with the victory, but he sure wants to remind you of "wide right," etc. Those are indeed the guys I don't like in any city. I include the Buffalo fans who do this in my opinion.
You guys are clearly NOT LISTENING!!!!!

Yes all teams have douche fans. I am saying that the Patriots fans take it to the next level. They are ridiculous.