PDA

View Full Version : What Happens To Jauron Tomorrow

Typ0
12-28-2008, 04:23 PM
Is going to be sad either way. Today was a pathetic display by a pro football team. But to make things worse if they can him it's just going to be starting over again. I can't take the agony and pain any more. Firing Jauron is truly not something to be rejoicing about as were just going to get more of the same and guaranteeing a couple more crap seasons in the process. Maybe we'll get lucky and getting JP off the team will mean more than anything who knows.

X-Era
12-28-2008, 04:25 PM
Is going to be sad either way. Today was a pathetic display by a pro football team. But to make things worse if they can him it's just going to be starting over again. I can't take the agony and pain any more. Firing Jauron is truly not something to be rejoicing about as were just going to get more of the same and guaranteeing a couple more crap seasons in the process. Maybe we'll get lucky and getting JP off the team will mean more than anything who knows.

Id love to hear something quick, but Im thinking its a week at best.

Ralph will want to review everything cough-sleep-cough

I really wish this guy would pull his head out of his adult diaper and move quicker when it comes to this stuff.

Thurmal
12-28-2008, 04:30 PM
Miami, B-More, and Atlanta proved that a new coach doesn't necessarily mean a rebuilding year.

We have a fairly good core of young players and two of the top 20 RBs in the league. A good coach can make this team a winner.

HHURRICANE
12-28-2008, 04:34 PM
Typo, I've defended the position that the Bills could actually do more harm than good by making a change but Jauron sealed his fate today.

The owner has to fire this moron.

The end of the first half was embarrassing and the media had a field day.

Dierdorf was mocking him.

tat2dmike77
12-28-2008, 04:39 PM

Thats sad

Typ0
12-28-2008, 04:40 PM
Typo, I've defended the position that the Bills could actually do more harm than good by making a change but Jauron sealed his fate today.

oh I agree. today was pathetic but like I said it isn't going to matter were in for more of the same.

Typ0
12-28-2008, 04:41 PM
Miami, B-More, and Atlanta proved that a new coach doesn't necessarily mean a rebuilding year.

We have a fairly good core of young players and two of the top 20 RBs in the league. A good coach can make this team a winner.

and none of those teams has a senile idiot with no vision for winning at the helm either.

Typ0
12-28-2008, 04:42 PM
Id love to hear something quick, but Im thinking its a week at best.

Ralph will want to review everything cough-sleep-cough

I really wish this guy would pull his head out of his adult diaper and move quicker when it comes to this stuff.

Ralph does not need to review anything. He's been trying to get DJ to stay for the pennies and he's still trying. This idiot was begging Mularkey to stay for christ sakes...

acehole
12-28-2008, 04:48 PM

Juron did not fumble the football giving momentum to the pats did he?

Having said that...I dont think we start over with a new guy (coach)...we have a ton of young guys and we only squandered one year....we need a proven guy at QB and the guy who coached him at the last place he came from a hasslebeck/holmgren situation...instant upgrade and he likes to build from the lines out.....we shall see.

T-Long
12-28-2008, 04:51 PM
nothing will happen until those meetings are over this upcoming week. My predicition is that Jauron stays but is told to shake up his coaching staff

Schonert gone to start it off...

HHURRICANE
12-28-2008, 04:52 PM

Having said that...I dont think we start over with a new guy (coach)...we have a ton of young guys and we only squandered one year....we need a proven guy at QB and the guy who coached him at the last place he came from a hasslebeck/holmgren situation...instant upgrade and he likes to build from the lines out.....we shall see.

?????

You do realize that no matter how dillusional you are the Bills are still starting Edwards next year?

Go troll somewhere else.

MikeNC
12-28-2008, 04:57 PM

Your right Dick didn't fumble the ball, but he needs to show some damn emotion on the sidelines...All he does is stand there looking like Mr. Burns from the Simpsons. He needs to put some fire under the teams butt, he needs to do some asskicking..bottom line.

X-Era
12-28-2008, 05:00 PM
Your right Dick didn't fumble the ball, but he needs to show some damn emotion on the sidelines...All he does is stand there looking like Mr. Burns from the Simpsons. He needs to put some fire under the teams butt, he needs to do some asskicking..bottom line.

We wont have that problem with any HC that demand respect due to their pedigree, it helps that some of them have a fiery attitude anyways:

Cowher
Billick
Fassel

Not so sure on Holmgren or even Shotty.

Owen DeBoard
12-28-2008, 05:39 PM

Dierdorf was mocking him.:surrender

X-Era
12-28-2008, 05:46 PM
:surrender

Dierdorf should stick to mocking himself.

Ebenezer
12-28-2008, 06:55 PM
Nothing happens to DJ tomorrow...or the day after.

PECKERWOOD
12-28-2008, 07:06 PM
Jauron is a joke of a football coach, he would make a good highschool guidance counselor though.

Novacane
12-28-2008, 07:12 PM
He's a nice guy though.

DraftBoy
12-28-2008, 07:17 PM
He'll go into his office and go about his first day of his offseason and hopefully begin reviewing needs and who we need to bring in for next season. I dont think he is being fired.

Mr. Pink
12-28-2008, 08:53 PM

And what was the main difference on the field of each of those teams from last year?

COMPETENT QB PLAY!

Beck to Pennington
Boller/Smith to Flacco
Harrington, Leftwich, Redman to Ryan.

Of course, there are other factors too...

Miami had a healthy Ronnie Brown.
Baltimore still has a top defense.
Atlanta got Michael Turner.

The play on the field had more to do with their turnarounds than the coaching changes.

Cleve
12-28-2008, 10:24 PM
nothing will happen until those meetings are over this upcoming week. My predicition is that Jauron stays but is told to shake up his coaching staff

Schonert gone to start it off...

Like that will help - It was Mauron over-riding Schonert and giving that ridiculous pass play call to Loseman that precipitated the loss to the Jets two weeks ago. It wouldn't have mattered WHO held Schonert's position.

thenry20
12-29-2008, 02:02 AM

Donte is this you? :wtf:

JP didn't go 2-8 or lead us into that and neither did TE. It was the line and only them that cost us the division and playoffs.

If teams don't fear your running game, then your passing game won't make them lose any sleep.

acehole
12-29-2008, 08:30 AM
?????

You do realize that no matter how dillusional you are the Bills are still starting Edwards next year?

Go troll somewhere else.

We do so at our own peril....he is injury prone and if you cant see that you are the delusional one. He did no better then JP 7-9.

You change you mind every 5 min you are the adhd poster......settle down and stop stalking me. Stop attacking me I only bring the truth. Argue the posts if you can....did not Trent fumble the ball to give momentum to the pats? I dont like juron and I dont think we are served with only trent as our great hope...we need another guy...a vet who can start and win on day one.

We need a coach to get him there.

We dont have either...

acehole
12-29-2008, 08:31 AM
Donte is this you? :wtf:

JP didn't go 2-8 or lead us into that and neither did TE. It was the line and only them that cost us the division and playoffs.

If teams don't fear your running game, then your passing game won't make them lose any sleep.

This also works in reverse...without the threat of the pass they stack the line...it is all inter twined...we had no real passing game....

THATHURMANATOR
12-29-2008, 08:36 AM
Jauron is a GARBAGE head coach. You are probably right in the fact that Stupid Ralph will cheap out again but at least in this scenario it gives me hope the new guy will be better.

acehole
12-29-2008, 08:41 AM
Jauron is a GARBAGE head coach. You are probably right in the fact that Stupid Ralph will cheap out again but at least in this scenario it gives me hope the new guy will be better.

Good piont....however....firing Juron will send a clear signal the losing is not acceptable..I wanted Mike Sherman ....whatever happened to him....

justasportsfan
12-29-2008, 09:14 AM
Miami had a healthy Ronnie Brown.
Baltimore still has a top defense.
Atlanta got Michael Turner..
Pathetic. Turner was available for a trade and Dick passed on him. Baltimore has a top D because the coaches in the past built it. Dick couldn't build a top D in 3 seasons.
We had a healthy Lynch for the most part.

The play on the field had more to do with their turnarounds than the coaching changes.

Even a first grader can figure out that the coach has a major responsibility and infuence with regards to the play on the field. The coach has a major say on who plays on the field. He picks his players. If the players he picks cant perform, then he has issues as far as having an eye for talent.

Trent woud be a better qb with better coaching.

justasportsfan
12-29-2008, 09:18 AM

Yeah the Dicks 3 years here was dependent on the back up qb. Thats a winning culture :roflmao:

billsfanone
12-29-2008, 09:23 AM
Sadly, I would not hold my breath waiting for anything to happen. I think the loser Dick is staying.

Ickybaluky
12-29-2008, 09:41 AM

What do all 3 of those teams have in common? They have good football guys calling the shots.

Miami brought in Bill Parcells, who put a new program in place and brought in good people.

Baltimore already had Ozzie Newsome in charge, and he has proven he can build winning teams over time.

Atlanta brought in Tom Dimitroff from the Patriots, and he established the framework and hired the right people.

I see a pattern...

justasportsfan
12-29-2008, 09:44 AM
What do all 3 of those teams have in common? They have good football guys calling the shots.

but do they have a winning culture like Dick?
/sarcasm

Typ0
12-29-2008, 10:01 AM

and that is the crap hope being sold and bought into. The only luck this organization ever had was Polian being here and he got ran out of town by the owner. The people from the top down will not be better. The right talent won't be brought here. The coach will not be better. Give it a rest Thurm this has been going on forever and isn't about to change.

Typ0
12-29-2008, 10:04 AM
that is exactly my point...and it goes above those guys. These teams have ownership that has a vision, desire & commitment to win and sees winning as a function of financial success. Our team does not. Keep pointing fingers at the coaches all you want it's never going to change with Ralph Wilson here and thinking it will because DJ gets fired is silliness. You can't even tell if the coach is a problem with the senile old fool at the top.

Miami brought in Bill Parcells, who put a new program in place and brought in good people.

Baltimore already had Ozzie Newsome in charge, and he has proven he can build winning teams over time.

Atlanta brought in Tom Dimitroff from the Patriots, and he established the framework and hired the right people.

I see a pattern...

justasportsfan
12-29-2008, 10:08 AM
What do all 3 of those teams have in common? They have good football guys calling the shots..

that is exactly my point....

NO it isn't. The HC picks their assistants. Everytime BBs assistants leave to be headcoaches, he knows who to replace them with. Dick chose Turk. I wish he chose Cam.