• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All
  • Typ0
    honey pie
    • Jul 2002

What Happens To Jauron Tomorrow

Is going to be sad either way. Today was a pathetic display by a pro football team. But to make things worse if they can him it's just going to be starting over again. I can't take the agony and pain any more. Firing Jauron is truly not something to be rejoicing about as were just going to get more of the same and guaranteeing a couple more crap seasons in the process. Maybe we'll get lucky and getting JP off the team will mean more than anything who knows.
  • X-Era
    What this generation tolerates, the next generation will embrace
    • Feb 2005

Re: What Happens To Jauron Tomorrow

Originally posted by Typ0
    Is going to be sad either way. Today was a pathetic display by a pro football team. But to make things worse if they can him it's just going to be starting over again. I can't take the agony and pain any more. Firing Jauron is truly not something to be rejoicing about as were just going to get more of the same and guaranteeing a couple more crap seasons in the process. Maybe we'll get lucky and getting JP off the team will mean more than anything who knows.
    Id love to hear something quick, but Im thinking its a week at best.

Ralph will want to review everything cough-sleep-cough

I really wish this guy would pull his head out of his adult diaper and move quicker when it comes to this stuff.

Comment

• Thurmal
      • Oct 2005

Miami, B-More, and Atlanta proved that a new coach doesn't necessarily mean a rebuilding year.

We have a fairly good core of young players and two of the top 20 RBs in the league. A good coach can make this team a winner.
      "Miami played pretty damn good today and still got their ass kicked."

Comment

• HHURRICANE
        • Mar 2005

Typo, I've defended the position that the Bills could actually do more harm than good by making a change but Jauron sealed his fate today.

The owner has to fire this moron.

The end of the first half was embarrassing and the media had a field day.

Dierdorf was mocking him.

Comment

• tat2dmike77
          Let the planet get warmer. We'll grow oranges in Alaska!
          • Dec 2005

Originally posted by HHURRICANE

Thats sad

Comment

• Typ0
            honey pie
            • Jul 2002

Typo, I've defended the position that the Bills could actually do more harm than good by making a change but Jauron sealed his fate today.

oh I agree. today was pathetic but like I said it isn't going to matter were in for more of the same.

Comment

• Typ0
              honey pie
              • Jul 2002

Originally posted by Thurmal
              Miami, B-More, and Atlanta proved that a new coach doesn't necessarily mean a rebuilding year.

We have a fairly good core of young players and two of the top 20 RBs in the league. A good coach can make this team a winner.
              and none of those teams has a senile idiot with no vision for winning at the helm either.

Comment

• Typ0
                honey pie
                • Jul 2002

Originally posted by EdwardsEra
                Id love to hear something quick, but Im thinking its a week at best.

Ralph will want to review everything cough-sleep-cough

I really wish this guy would pull his head out of his adult diaper and move quicker when it comes to this stuff.
                Ralph does not need to review anything. He's been trying to get DJ to stay for the pennies and he's still trying. This idiot was begging Mularkey to stay for christ sakes...

Comment

• acehole
                  • Jan 2006

Juron did not fumble the football giving momentum to the pats did he?

Having said that...I dont think we start over with a new guy (coach)...we have a ton of young guys and we only squandered one year....we need a proven guy at QB and the guy who coached him at the last place he came from a hasslebeck/holmgren situation...instant upgrade and he likes to build from the lines out.....we shall see.
                  Hated by the stupid..
                  Loved by their moms.

Comment

• T-Long
                    Circling the Wagons since 1982.
                    • Sep 2003

nothing will happen until those meetings are over this upcoming week. My predicition is that Jauron stays but is told to shake up his coaching staff

Schonert gone to start it off...

Comment

• HHURRICANE
                      • Mar 2005

Originally posted by acehole

Having said that...I dont think we start over with a new guy (coach)...we have a ton of young guys and we only squandered one year....we need a proven guy at QB and the guy who coached him at the last place he came from a hasslebeck/holmgren situation...instant upgrade and he likes to build from the lines out.....we shall see.
                      ?????

You do realize that no matter how dillusional you are the Bills are still starting Edwards next year?

Go troll somewhere else.

Comment

• MikeNC
                        • Dec 2005

Originally posted by acehole

Your right Dick didn't fumble the ball, but he needs to show some damn emotion on the sidelines...All he does is stand there looking like Mr. Burns from the Simpsons. He needs to put some fire under the teams butt, he needs to do some asskicking..bottom line.

Comment

• X-Era
                          • Feb 2005

Originally posted by MikeNC
                          Your right Dick didn't fumble the ball, but he needs to show some damn emotion on the sidelines...All he does is stand there looking like Mr. Burns from the Simpsons. He needs to put some fire under the teams butt, he needs to do some asskicking..bottom line.
                          We wont have that problem with any HC that demand respect due to their pedigree, it helps that some of them have a fiery attitude anyways:

Cowher
                          Billick
                          Fassel

Not so sure on Holmgren or even Shotty.

Comment

• Owen DeBoard
                            • Sep 2007

To be the man you got to beat the man!

Comment

• X-Era
                              • Feb 2005

Originally posted by Owen DeBoard
                              Dierdorf should stick to mocking himself.

Comment

Working...
                              X