PDA

View Full Version : NFL Network goof up

northernbillfan
12-28-2008, 04:45 PM
I can't believe the morons on NFL Network.

Last night during the preview for the weekend games someone made one heck of a boneheaded comment about the Bills.

Jamie Dukes said the Bills need to use this game to decide who their quarterback is going to be. It's Trent's job to step up and secure the job.

WTF???

Has he even read any NFL news on the Bills this season or was he just stating some old crap because he couldn't think of anything good to say about the Bills?

X-Era
12-28-2008, 04:47 PM
I can't believe the morons on NFL Network.

Last night during the preview for the weekend games someone made one heck of a boneheaded comment about the Bills.

Jamie Dukes said the Bills need to use this game to decide who their quarterback is going to be. It's Trent's job to step up and secure the job.

WTF???

Has he even read any NFL news on the Bills this season or was he just stating some old crap because he couldn't think of anything good to say about the Bills?

Hes an idiot who doesnt even use the internet to do research or even pick up the friggin paper

billogic99
12-28-2008, 04:53 PM
So Trent should be just handed the job? If I'm the one making the calls I make Trent work his ass off to keep his job, otherwise you may as well just accept the fact that you'll see the same crap next year. Trent is a LOOOOOONG ways fromn a starting QB in the NFL. He doesn't play well in tough situation and conditions and I don't want to hear he's young, Flacco is younger and so is Ryan and Cassell was starting for the first time since he was in HS.....HS!!!!

T-Long
12-28-2008, 04:54 PM
I think you bring in a veteran backup and let them battle it out in the preseason.

But, I think Edwards is the man for the job. Losman was given HOW many chances? Trent has played well in my opinion, but a little competition never hurt anybody

X-Era
12-28-2008, 04:55 PM
So Trent should be just handed the job? If I'm the one making the calls I make Trent work his ass off to keep his job, otherwise you may as well just accept the fact that you'll see the same crap next year. Trent is a LOOOOOONG ways fromn a starting QB in the NFL. He doesn't play well in tough situation and conditions and I don't want to hear he's young, Flacco is younger and so is Ryan and Cassell was starting for the first time since he was in HS.....HS!!!!

Cassell would blow on any other squad, soon you will see just that, hes headed out of NE... Thats my hunch.

T-Long
12-28-2008, 04:56 PM
Matt Cassell.....

QB

Detroit Lions

billogic99
12-28-2008, 04:58 PM
Cassell would blow on any other squad, soon you will see just that, hes headed out of NE... Thats my hunch.

How do you know? Cause that's what you want to happen? Seriously, name the last guy to be successful at the QB position in Baltimore or Atlanta? They haven't had success with QB that could throw the ball in years. It's nice to assume, but you have to look at what is, not what you want it to be.

VeggieMan14
12-28-2008, 05:02 PM
Marshall Faulk is still more of an idiot

northernbillfan
12-28-2008, 05:20 PM
I still can't believe he said that Trent needs to put JP in the backs of the minds of the Bills organization.

What a buffoon.

Owen DeBoard
12-28-2008, 05:28 PM
I said last year that you could put any qb in the nfl on the pats and he will win. It is how the system is set up. The have a great coach, great wide recievers, and one of the best o-lines in the league. Thats why I cant understand the lovefest for Tom Brady. Tom Brady on this team is just as good as Trent Edwards.

billogic99
12-28-2008, 05:34 PM
I said last year that you could put any qb in the nfl on the pats and he will win. It is how the system is set up. The have a great coach, great wide recievers, and one of the best o-lines in the league. Thats why I cant understand the lovefest for Tom Brady. Tom Brady on this team is just as good as Trent Edwards.

Their Oline was destroyed in the SB by the Giants. I agree the QB's in NE are set up to succeed, but do you think JP could succeed in NE? I don't.