PDA

View Full Version : Patriots out of playoffs!!!!

Mad Bomber
12-28-2008, 06:21 PM
Great job by the Dolphins - congrats to them.

Going from 1-15 to AFCE champs is incredible.

Mad Bomber
12-28-2008, 06:23 PM
What was really sweet was watching Chad Pennington, who the Jets dumped unceremoniously in favor of Favre, come in and put it to his former team on their home field.

M
12-28-2008, 06:50 PM
Woo hoo!!! :D

Ickybaluky
12-28-2008, 06:54 PM
Pats had a great year, but that is how it works.

Congrats to the Dolphins, who had a tremendous season. They earned that playoff berth.

Ebenezer
12-28-2008, 06:56 PM
the fins have parcells and pennington drop in their laps and we get Ralph..no justice.

SABuffalo786
12-28-2008, 06:58 PM
the fins have parcells and pennington drop in their laps and we get Ralph..no justice.

Parcells, yeah that was a coup. But hindsight is DEFINITELY 20/20 as far as Pennington is concerned.

Do you honestly want him here for anything other than an upgraded backup QB in August?

Ebenezer
12-28-2008, 07:03 PM
Parcells, yeah that was a coup. But hindsight is DEFINITELY 20/20 as far as Pennington is concerned.

Do you honestly want him here for anything other than an upgraded backup QB in August?
Go back and check my posts...I wanted him in here to start...

beyond that though...Think of the upgrade he was in Miami...that is what I really meant.

don137
12-28-2008, 07:19 PM
I hate NE as much as the next guy but it is truly pathetic that a team like Denver, San Diego or Arizona get in and the Patriots are out. I have to tip my hat that they finished with a much better record than I thought they would of done with Brady out.

Novacane
12-28-2008, 07:26 PM
What was really sweet was watching Chad Pennington, who the Jets dumped unceremoniously in favor of Favre, come in and put it to his former team on their home field.

That was sweet.

!Papacrunk!
12-28-2008, 07:56 PM
I need to make a shirt that's somewhat similar to my sig:

"I WAS THERE FOR 1-15"

HELLZ YEAH

Kidlaker
12-30-2008, 11:03 PM
I hate NE as much as the next guy but it is truly pathetic that a team like Denver, San Diego or Arizona get in and the Patriots are out. I have to tip my hat that they finished with a much better record than I thought they would of done with Brady out.

Yeah, we got Norv'd at the start of the season and thanks to Denver snuck in. Not sure exactly what Arizona is doing, seems like they weren't even trying once they won the division. Still puts a big :D on my face that a bunch of Patsie fans will be watching our 8-8 team from home