PDA

View Full Version : Favre

LtFinFan66
12-28-2008, 07:45 PM
Never had anything against the guy till he joined the Jets but....

He jogged straight to the locker room after the game today without shaking hands with anyone. I lost much respect for him

Ebenezer
12-28-2008, 07:51 PM
I would have taken him here...the Bills would have won 10 with him.

Mike13
12-28-2008, 08:25 PM
Not with Dick Juaron as your coach.

Ebenezer
12-28-2008, 08:36 PM
Not with Dick Juaron as your coach.
they won seven with JP Losman starting three games...

LtFinFan66
12-28-2008, 08:37 PM
STAY ON TOPIC!!!!!!

tat2dmike77
12-28-2008, 09:19 PM

He jogged straight to the locker room after the game today without shaking hands with anyone. I lost much respect for him

I noticed that as well. Favre is a cry baby ego maniac. He loves the attention and he will drag out the whole retiering not retiering thing for as long as he can so he can have his ego stroked some more.

Bling
12-28-2008, 10:01 PM
I think the correct word for Favre is douche. I never really liked him, but I didn't start hating him till this year. I couldn't believe what he did to Aaron Rodgers and the Packers, then he pissed me off when he went to the Jets. I was so happy how many times the Dolphins kept banging him around.

dplus47
12-29-2008, 01:49 AM
i'm hoping the announcers don't talk about favre the entire time during the phins-ravens game!

i'm really glad he ended up in new york. turned out well for the phins. but the guy is an ass and he sucks as a QB. i'm not sure he'll have a choice about retiring after the year he had.

Devin
12-29-2008, 01:52 AM
That assface killed me all year in one of my leagues.

After the way he flip-flopped on the pack, treated Rodgers, and the nonsense about calling other teams about the packs playbook im content watching him go out like that. Turd.

Luisito23
12-29-2008, 05:53 AM
I never really had anything against him until I heard about how he treated Rogers, then after all that has happened this year I'm so glad how his overrated career possibly ended...Nothing better than seeing him get smacked to the turf like a rag doll..Too bad he didn't have his Wranglers to break his fall...:fogey:

cnc66
12-29-2008, 06:08 AM
I saw that Dan.. hell of a spoiled sport.. interesting espn hasn't said anything.. they are still in favrays pants giving oral satisfaction

LtFinFan66
12-29-2008, 06:11 AM
I read on a Pats site that Mangina did the same thing:idunno:

Michael82
12-29-2008, 08:37 AM
I always used to like Favre, until the **** that he started in Green Bay this year and how he basically forced his trade to the Jets. I got even sicker from the Favre love fest and enjoyed seeing him and the Jets fall apart at the end of the season. I also got major satisfaction seeing Chad Pennington who was tossed aside like a piece of ****, beat his old team and get in the playoffs over the Jets.

RockStar36
12-29-2008, 09:38 AM
Brett Favre is terrible. People forgot all about his several horrible years because he struck gold last year. He proved himself time after time in NY. Right after that trade I could've predicted all these things to happen. I actually enjoyed Pennington sticking it right to NY in their house.

X-Era
12-29-2008, 02:14 PM

Not Bills related, I guess this needs to move to NFL zone too huh?

At least mine was related to the Bills and talked about the difference between Dallas/Skins and us.

RockStar36
12-29-2008, 02:16 PM
Yep, this is in the NFL zone. Threads directly dealing with other teams usually end up in the NFL zone.

LtFinFan66
12-29-2008, 04:21 PM
Not Bills related, I guess this needs to move to NFL zone too huh?

At least mine was related to the Bills and talked about the difference between Dallas/Skins and us.:rofl: Nice try. I know the proper place to put threads

X-Era
12-29-2008, 04:31 PM
:rofl: Nice try. I know the proper place to put threads

Thats my point, i dont get why it cant sit for just a bit until it gets moved.

My post, that was moved, directly compared Dallas/Skins with the Bills, yet it was moved.

jamze132
12-30-2008, 03:22 AM
Favre also sucks at acting. Just watch "Something About Mary" near the end when he has his one line. :rofl: