• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All
  • patmoran2006
    Ole' Ralphie SCROOGE
    • Dec 2005

My thoughts on today's game.

* Derrick Dockery got ABUSED by Green on both sacks. What an overpaid bum he is.

* Denney is better than Kelsay. I think a DE is a high priority this offseason. Denney is a fine backup. I hope to god we cut ties with kelsay and his gross salary.

* Hey, Donte Whitner got Sammy Morris' shoulder pads permanently embroiled on his chest today.. It can go along with tackling Johnnie Lee Higgins 8 yards in the end zone as the highlights of his season; unless we want to count his playoff garentee? This guy is just plain and simply "nothing special". He's an average starting safety just like about 25 other teams in the league can claim.. What a hideous 8th overall pick he's turning out to be. By comparison, I watched the Philly/Dallas game, and saw the safety Whitner was DRAFTED to be, Brian Dawkins nearly singlehandedly rip Dallas apart in the third quarter alone. Sack, 2 FF in about 4 minutes. HE did more in 3 minutes than Whitner has done in THREE YEARS, seriously..

** Great job at the end of the first half, Duke Preston. Way to keep your composure.. This is added to your highlight film for 2008, right along with nearly snapping a ball up your own ass and blodying a referee. Please, whomever is actualy in charge get a competent center this spring.

* Paul Posluszny is incredibly average, and Kawika Mitchell is useless unless its a big blitz or "look what I found" INT. I hope he's better utilzed next year because he's the ONLY current LB even capable of making a big play.

* Reggie Corner, have you been taking tackling lessons from Ko Simpson? How do you basically let Cassell run right through you on 4th down?

* Dont even know where to start with the coaching. I dont want to state the obvious, but is there anyway even Old Ralphie Boy can justify having a coach with three straight losing seasons, a 2-8 finish down the stretch and 0-6 in your division (first time since '86 we didnt win a division game)-- giving that SAME COACH an extension????? How do you sell that to your fans? or do you simply not care?

* This organization is really in need of housecleaning, starting near the top. Baltimore, Atlanta and Miami were all worse than Buffalo last year, picked 3 of the top 8 spots in the draft and all made the playoffs.. All also had first time head coaches and brilliant front office management.. I just fear that at Ralph's age and historical track record that aint happening.. He'd rather have his own puppet to massage his crinkly old balls than go out and actually get real football guys.

* Could be wrong, but did we just score a total of SIX freegin points over our last three "home" games?

Onto two good things.

* Fred Jackson is really a keeper.. 2008 should show that the Bills can potentially be dominant with a two-headed running game. I really like Lynch and Jackson about as much as any duo in the league. They are the team's only true "strength".

* most will disagree, but I was impressed by Edwards today. He's still got my confidence.. his play wasn't pretty today, but I was especially impressed by his toughness. He took a beating today and kept getting back up, and considering the elements I thought he played pretty well. Im' not scared about him being our starter going into 2009.

Join the BSD FB page by CLICKING HERE

Follow us on twitter by CLICKING HERE
  • THE END OF ALL DAYS
    The Allen Era has begun.... no looking back now, come hell or high water!
    • Feb 2005

Re: My thoughts on today's game.

words of wisdom. looking forward to you head coach picks :)
    In my day we did not have self-esteem... we had self-respect, and no more of it then we earned.

Comment

• jdbillsfan
      • Oct 2002

I wasn't sure if Dockery was expecting help from Chambers on one of those at least. Chambers didn't end up blocking anyone on the sack and fumble play.

Other than that, I pretty much agree

Comment

• Owen DeBoard
        • Sep 2007

Originally posted by patmoran2006
        * Derrick Dockery got ABUSED by Green on both sacks. What an overpaid bum he is.

* Denney is better than Kelsay. I think a DE is a high priority this offseason. Denney is a fine backup. I hope to god we cut ties with kelsay and his gross salary.

* Hey, Donte Whitner got Sammy Morris' shoulder pads permanently embroiled on his chest today.. It can go along with tackling Johnnie Lee Higgins 8 yards in the end zone as the highlights of his season; unless we want to count his playoff garentee? This guy is just plain and simply "nothing special". He's an average starting safety just like about 25 other teams in the league can claim.. What a hideous 8th overall pick he's turning out to be. By comparison, I watched the Philly/Dallas game, and saw the safety Whitner was DRAFTED to be, Brian Dawkins nearly singlehandedly rip Dallas apart in the third quarter alone. Sack, 2 FF in about 4 minutes. HE did more in 3 minutes than Whitner has done in THREE YEARS, seriously..

** Great job at the end of the first half, Duke Preston. Way to keep your composure.. This is added to your highlight film for 2008, right along with nearly snapping a ball up your own ass and blodying a referee. Please, whomever is actualy in charge get a competent center this spring.

* Paul Posluszny is incredibly average, and Kawika Mitchell is useless unless its a big blitz or "look what I found" INT. I hope he's better utilzed next year because he's the ONLY current LB even capable of making a big play.

* Reggie Corner, have you been taking tackling lessons from Ko Simpson? How do you basically let Cassell run right through you on 4th down?

* Dont even know where to start with the coaching. I dont want to state the obvious, but is there anyway even Old Ralphie Boy can justify having a coach with three straight losing seasons, a 2-8 finish down the stretch and 0-6 in your division (first time since '86 we didnt win a division game)-- giving that SAME COACH an extension????? How do you sell that to your fans? or do you simply not care?

* This organization is really in need of housecleaning, starting near the top. Baltimore, Atlanta and Miami were all worse than Buffalo last year, picked 3 of the top 8 spots in the draft and all made the playoffs.. All also had first time head coaches and brilliant front office management.. I just fear that at Ralph's age and historical track record that aint happening.. He'd rather have his own puppet to massage his crinkly old balls than go out and actually get real football guys.

* Could be wrong, but did we just score a total of SIX freegin points over our last three "home" games?

Onto two good things.

* Fred Jackson is really a keeper.. 2008 should show that the Bills can potentially be dominant with a two-headed running game. I really like Lynch and Jackson about as much as any duo in the league. They are the team's only true "strength".

* most will disagree, but I was impressed by Edwards today. He's still got my confidence.. his play wasn't pretty today, but I was especially impressed by his toughness. He took a beating today and kept getting back up, and considering the elements I thought he played pretty well. Im' not scared about him being our starter going into 2009.
        To be the man you got to beat the man!

Comment

• patmoran2006
          Ole' Ralphie SCROOGE
          • Dec 2005

oh, and Robert Royal sucks too, but that goes without saying.

Get a TE that can catch a ball more than 50% of the time here, please.

Comment

• patmoran2006
            Ole' Ralphie SCROOGE
            • Dec 2005

Originally posted by keithtr
            words of wisdom. looking forward to you head coach picks :)
            I dont care if your the next head coach, as long as its not Jauron.

Comment

• THE END OF ALL DAYS
              The Allen Era has begun.... no looking back now, come hell or high water!
              • Feb 2005

I'll take the job! I'll be a fearless gambler.
              In my day we did not have self-esteem... we had self-respect, and no more of it then we earned.

Comment

• Owen DeBoard
                • Sep 2007

Im with you on that. That was my thought on todays game.
                To be the man you got to beat the man!

Comment

• HHURRICANE
                  • Mar 2005

Nice write up as always. I thought Trent demonstarted some leadership even in a loss today.

The team is fundamentally flawed and we need some major house cleaning.

Comment

• patmoran2006
                    Ole' Ralphie SCROOGE
                    • Dec 2005

Thanks.

Yeah, I was impressed with Trent, not with numbers but for other reasons.

Comment

• Historian
                      2020-2023 AFC East Champions!
                      • Dec 2002

Good analysis Pat.

Poz, so far, is an average player.

Whitner is a bust who does nothing but run off at the mouth.

And Denney is better than Kelsay. Dump the high motor guys and go buy some actual talent.

Comment

Working...
                      X