PDA

View Full Version : Offseason time

Marvelous
12-28-2008, 08:41 PM
I frequent The Zone 2-3 times a day,,everyday in the offseason. Guess that means now :mad:

--I just got myself all pissed in the Scott Pioli/Mike Florio thread..Pissed cause of knowing how cheap The Ralph is with staff..Time for a bad mofo GM who is confident...I tell ya, I L-O-V-E Charlie Casserly in his segment in the pre-game show on the AFC pre-game channel. Did he get a bum rap in HOuston?
--Was it his fault if David Carr busted?
--Did he decide Mario Wiliams? If so then WOW! What a move! :posrep:
--I'm not loyal to this dude by any means,,but i miss that confidence that he has & Tom Donahoe had etc...
-------Man,,can't believe we not only lost and continued NE's super Pownership of us,,but we we're freaking shutout & shutout by the EAST as a whole..WTF! Super-swept. good-grief man....
---I predicted a win too..I only told my wife,,but all week i was thinking Trent Edwards was gonna have a solid game...&&& When i heard that Freddy Jackson was starting & Lynch was out,,MAN did i feel SUper-confident...Wind & coaching....4th & 1 & we go shotgun..OMG...My 4 year old nephew asked ""HOW COME WE DON'T///DIDN'T RUN IT""" :lol:
Hudson- " Why don't we put her in charge"

---I love Lynch. He's very likeable. & probably the only thug looking dude i'd ever let hold my daughter for a photograph. The dude is likeable. As my wife says "adorable"...But i like his Beast-mode..But something told me Freddy Jackson was gonna be more effective.....The Ralph B-E-T-T-E-R keep Freddy Jackson..That would be sooo ******ed if we lost him....We need him for probably Thee ONLY ADVANTAGE we have on offense going into the offseason/next season..The only advantage & a big advantage at that..