PDA

View Full Version : Another horrible stat

historypete
12-28-2008, 09:08 PM
I found this from Chris Brown's gameday blog.

Chris Brown:
If the Bills don't score, it'll be the first home shutout in 25 years.

And to think we were almost shut out two other times at home. This just adds to the frustration. This whole thing needs to be gutted, from the top on down. Absolutely pathetic.

Throne Logic
12-28-2008, 09:22 PM
Heh. Yeah, this was pretty bad.

It was like God, himself, had a grudge against the Bills today. At least it certainly looked like the hand of God reached down and swatted away Lindell's kick. . .

Michael82
12-29-2008, 09:02 AM
:sigh:

acehole
12-29-2008, 09:18 AM

Chris Brown:

And to think we were almost shut out two other times at home. This just adds to the frustration. This whole thing needs to be gutted, from the top on down. Absolutely pathetic.

Yes and some where posting praises...we also were 3rd in fumbles lost....

coaching....

justasportsfan
12-29-2008, 11:18 AM

Chris Brown:

add that to our going 0-6 in the division (When was the last time that happened?)
We've also fallen under the stats of teams that started 4-0 (or 5-1) and missed the playoffs.

Add all of those together and you have to wonder what those who say that "Dick has installed a winnng culture " are smoking . I could maybe give Dick a benefit of a doubt if this happened in his first year here. It's his 3rd freaking year. :crazy:

Slim
12-29-2008, 11:42 AM
wasnt the browns game last year a shutout.

yordad
12-29-2008, 11:47 AM
wasnt the browns game last year a shutout.I don't think so, but either way, it was an away game.

OpIv37
12-29-2008, 11:47 AM
wasnt the browns game last year a shutout.
yeah but it was in Cleveland.