PDA

View Full Version : You've got to have an organization full of ******s to go from 5-1 to 7-9!

Patrick76777
12-28-2008, 09:43 PM
That is all!

tat2dmike77
12-28-2008, 09:48 PM
thanks for the news flash.

Romes
12-28-2008, 10:02 PM
If we are going to be stating the obvious I may as well throw this one out there...

0-6 in the divison a ****ing awful, shameful, disgrace! :mad:

ok, carry on...

TacklingDummy
12-28-2008, 10:13 PM
5-1 to 7-9 is realistic after looking how the schedule played out.

Nothing ******ed about it.

thenry20
12-29-2008, 02:06 AM
That is all!

It all starts up front bud. Fix that and you'll win alot more games.

Patrick76777
12-29-2008, 06:03 AM
5-1 to 7-9 is realistic after looking how the schedule played out.

Nothing ******ed about it.

Yeah, those games against SF and Cleveland were ball busters! 9-7

And let's not forget that if we run the ball on 2nd and 5, we beat the Jets! 10-6

Wanna throw in the 9 point third quarter lead in Miami? 11-5

I don't wanna hear about the schedule "playing out".

Historian
12-29-2008, 06:41 AM
Agreed.

That's what you get when you promote the gift shop manager to GM.

Ickybaluky
12-29-2008, 06:53 AM
It seems like they would have to go 2-8 or something.

Seriously, watching yesterdays game really underscored the importance of game management. There really wasn't much difference between the teams on the field, but the management of the game was the difference.

I'm not usually one to call for a coaches head, and I do think Bills fans tend to blame play-calling and the like too much. However, Jauron is abysmal at game management, and has proven so in several games this year.

His guys do like him though and play hard. They just play stupid as well.

TacklingDummy
12-29-2008, 07:06 AM
Yeah, those games against SF and Cleveland were ball busters! 9-7

And let's not forget that if we run the ball on 2nd and 5, we beat the Jets! 10-6

Wanna throw in the 9 point third quarter lead in Miami? 11-5

I don't wanna hear about the schedule "playing out".

The Bills simply do not have the talent to win consistently.

DynaPaul
12-29-2008, 07:28 AM
They don't play that hard for Jauron otherwise we'd have more wins. They play more dumb than anything else because Jauron, the "players' coach", doesn't hold them accountable for their mistakes. If they got a nice tongue lashing, benching, or extra laps they'd play with more fear and hence be more focused on not making errors during the game. A team without proper discipline is no team. Yes, these guys are grown men but they obviously need to be treated like kids to straighten out their act. Leaders who try to be your friend only wind up getting themselves screwed in the end.

I just can't understand how an educated guy like Jauron doesn't know those basic leadership traits.

jamze132
12-29-2008, 09:51 AM
The Bills are a bunch of no-talent assclowns...

justasportsfan
12-29-2008, 09:55 AM

whats worse than the talent are the idiots calling the shots. Only the bills are stupid enough to give Turk his shot at OC.

TedMock
12-29-2008, 10:12 AM
They don't play that hard for Jauron otherwise we'd have more wins. They play more dumb than anything else because Jauron, the "players' coach", doesn't hold them accountable for their mistakes. If they got a nice tongue lashing, benching, or extra laps they'd play with more fear and hence be more focused on not making errors during the game. A team without proper discipline is no team. Yes, these guys are grown men but they obviously need to be treated like kids to straighten out their act. Leaders who try to be your friend only wind up getting themselves screwed in the end.

I just can't understand how an educated guy like Jauron doesn't know those basic leadership traits.

Agreed. There are certain areas where talent upgrades are necessary, but coaching is the crux of the problem. Accountability, motivation, management. F, F, F-. With the exception of the AZ game, we were in every loss going into the 4th quarter. Play calling, clock management and mental errors (mostly via missed assignments) killed us all year. Penalties were low this year, so there's a plus. The team has found what should be its identity, but they refuse to consistently play to their strengths and this leads to them consistently outsmarting themselves. Strategically, Bobby April is the only coach who planned well. The others just make bad decisions. There is absolutely nothing wrong with the playbook itself. There is something inherently wrong with how the playbook is used and when certain plays are used. We are somewhere between below solid and solid in every offensive and defensive aspect. Hence, 7-9 - again. A great team needs to be solid in every area and very good in 1. That's it. That's why it's so frustrating. We define mediocrity. It's actually quite difficult to be this average. I'm amazed at how good we are at it. We have been near a perfect "C" with very little standard deviation for 3 straight years. It's really quite the feat.

justasportsfan
12-29-2008, 10:18 AM
They don't play that hard for Jauron otherwise we'd have more wins.

I think they play hard for a coach that puts them in a losing situation. Kinda like kamikaze pilots.

ddaryl
12-29-2008, 10:19 AM

I disagree... we have a team in disarray doing what they are being taught to do by the coaches.

There is no fear of cosequence by any member of the team, there is no coach riding any players ass when they make a mistake...

Personally I think its the talent that actually wins us a few extra games, while the coaching / game plan preperation costs us more games.

I've seen to many ******ed decisions to think otherwise at this point.