• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All
  • trapezeus
    Legendary Zoner
    • Oct 2004

How the coaching/GM situation will play out: my prediction

The bills will take 2-3 weeks to decide that Jauron needs to go. they have to have their internal meetings with all 6 assistant to the deputy of the backup GM's they have. All of them have to worry about if Ralph will fire them for not respecting him. IN their slow decision time, they will conclude to fire Jauron during the week of the AFC championship game, but then kindly wait until after the superbowl so as to not steal any of the thunder from the playoff teams.

The Bills will then announce they are going to look for a replacement coach. This will also need to pass the board approval of morons and as highly touted coaches get picked off, One Bills Drive will have "no comment" on their search since it's "on going". After we all lose our mind that each coach that one us lobbied for is gone, we'll unite as one to scream, "we're fed up with this sh$%". Then we;ll get the vtext. Bills to announce coach at 2pm.

In comes ralph in a snuggie as he now can't stay warm by himself. He'll smile widely and announce that we are excited to start a new dawn under Romeo Crennel/Lions coach/ Herm edwards/ and/or an umpaloopa from the gene wilder version of charlie and the chocolate factory.

We'll ***** on the boards for one week, get ready for the draft, reach with our first pick, trade back up for a total reach on epic bust, take a bunch of high character/high motor, low talent/low verbal skills players. We'll ***** for a week. Then we'll see the stories leading up to training camp that eveyrone is in good shape (which they should be since the biggest loser contestants get in good shape over 12 weeks and they were fat lazy bastards) and we'll get into our seasonal prayer position. Then the bills will lose to the AFC East, split a couple games to below .500 teams to keep us from ever picking in the top 5 (not that it matters since we can't draft worth ****) and we'll all swear off football again.

Did i miss anything?

All that being said, can't wait to go through the offseason with all you guys.
  • VeggieMan14
    • Jan 2008

Re: How the coaching/GM situation will play out: my prediction

Originally posted by trapezeus
    The bills will take 2-3 weeks to decide that Jauron needs to go. they have to have their internal meetings with all 6 assistant to the deputy of the backup GM's they have. All of them have to worry about if Ralph will fire them for not respecting him. IN their slow decision time, they will conclude to fire Jauron during the week of the AFC championship game, but then kindly wait until after the superbowl so as to not steal any of the thunder from the playoff teams.

The Bills will then announce they are going to look for a replacement coach. This will also need to pass the board approval of morons and as highly touted coaches get picked off, One Bills Drive will have "no comment" on their search since it's "on going". After we all lose our mind that each coach that one us lobbied for is gone, we'll unite as one to scream, "we're fed up with this sh$%". Then we;ll get the vtext. Bills to announce coach at 2pm.

In comes ralph in a snuggie as he now can't stay warm by himself. He'll smile widely and announce that we are excited to start a new dawn under Romeo Crennel/Lions coach/ Herm edwards/ and/or an umpaloopa from the gene wilder version of charlie and the chocolate factory.

We'll ***** on the boards for one week, get ready for the draft, reach with our first pick, trade back up for a total reach on epic bust, take a bunch of high character/high motor, low talent/low verbal skills players. We'll ***** for a week. Then we'll see the stories leading up to training camp that eveyrone is in good shape (which they should be since the biggest loser contestants get in good shape over 12 weeks and they were fat lazy bastards) and we'll get into our seasonal prayer position. Then the bills will lose to the AFC East, split a couple games to below .500 teams to keep us from ever picking in the top 5 (not that it matters since we can't draft worth ****) and we'll all swear off football again.

Did i miss anything?

yeap thats about right
    I feel a win streak coming and a Bills Playoff Run!!!

VeggieMan- To many Concussions as a kid

Comment

• elltrain22
      • Sep 2003

The image of Ralph in a snuggie (or anyone for that matter) makes me laugh very loudly.
      If you walk with Jesus today, you don't have anything to worry about tomorrow...

Comment

• VeggieMan14
        • Jan 2008

Originally posted by elltrain22
        The image of Ralph in a snuggie (or anyone for that matter) makes me laugh very loudly.
        lmao i didnt realize that when I read it the first time arent those the things on TV?

Comment

• elltrain22
          • Sep 2003

Yeah, they're effin hilarious
          If you walk with Jesus today, you don't have anything to worry about tomorrow...

Comment

• VeggieMan14
            • Jan 2008

http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=2xZp-GLMMJ0 Snuggie for those of you who don't know

Comment

• trapezeus
              Legendary Zoner
              • Oct 2004

it was between commenting on the snuggie or having ralph all jacked from using the chin up bar that connects to your door frame. but i believe the door frame thing costs more, hence Ralph will pass on it.

Comment

• BILLSROCK1212
                !?!?!?!?!?
                • Mar 2006

holy **** that has been like the past 5 years for us or more and no joke that's like every offseason.....i would hope that after all of those failed attempts Ralph will have learned something our he'll continue to play guess and check with his coaches until he finally makes the correct guess

Comment

• VeggieMan14
                  • Jan 2008

it was between commenting on the snuggie or having ralph all jacked from using the chin up bar that connects to your door frame. but i believe the door frame thing costs more, hence Ralph will pass on it.
                  lmao i am sitting here cracking up still because of the snuggie thing

Comment

• VeggieMan14
                    • Jan 2008

Originally posted by BILLSROCK1212
                    holy **** that has been like the past 5 years for us or more and no joke that's like every offseason.....i would hope that after all of those failed attempts Ralph will have learned something our he'll continue to play guess and check with his coaches until he finally makes the correct guess
                    I am pretty sure I would have remembered Ralph wearing a Snuggie

Comment

• MarvLevy
                      Can I get some power to give REP?
                      • Jul 2005

why do I get the feeling that Jim Fassel is coming here?

Comment

• Owen DeBoard
                        • Sep 2007

Did i miss anything?

Wait I thought you said that they are firing Jauron because that sounds like he is still our coach.
                        To be the man you got to beat the man!

Comment

• TigerJ
                          • Jul 2002

After Mularky was dumped, I remember how everyone screamed we needed an experienced coach, and not another rookie head coach. It is interesting to note who had some of the greatest success among the new head coaches in the league in 2008. Success stories include Tony Sporano in Miami, John Harbaugh in Baltimore, and Mike Smith of Atlanta, all rookie head coaches. I'm not suggesting that a rookie head coach is to be preferred over a veteran like Bill Cowher. It does seem to me that the chances of the Bills landing a really top notch veteran head coach like Cowher are slim to none. If we can't get a proven Super Bowl winner like Cowher, then it may be that to get a veteran head coach just for the sake of getting a veteran head coach is a mistake. There may be guys out there who will be far more successful as rookie head coaches than some veteran who has had only average results in previous stints. I know I don't want a Bill Callahan for instance. There is no substitute for having a GM with a really great feel for evaluating coaching talent. Unfortunately, I'm not at all certain Buffalo has that at the moment. That might be out biggest problem with firing Jauron right now.
                          I've made up my mind. Don't confuse me with the facts.

I'm the most reasonable poster here. If you don't agree, I'll be forced to have a hissy fit.

Comment

• MarvLevy
                            • Jul 2005

Wade Phillips, Greg Williams, Mike Mularkey, Dick Jauron..

We havent had a coach we can go to war with in over 10 years!
                            And dont tell me Wade Phillips is a good coach.

Comment

• MarvLevy
                              • Jul 2005

Originally posted by TigerJ
                              After Mularky was dumped, I remember how everyone screamed we needed an experienced coach, and not another rookie head coach. It is interesting to note who had some of the greatest success among the new head coaches in the league in 2008. Success stories include Tony Sporano in Miami, John Harbaugh in Baltimore, and Mike Smith of Atlanta, all rookie head coaches. I'm not suggesting that a rookie head coach is to be preferred over a veteran like Bill Cowher. It does seem to me that the chances of the Bills landing a really top notch veteran head coach like Cowher are slim to none. If we can't get a proven Super Bowl winner like Cowher, then it may be that to get a veteran head coach just for the sake of getting a veteran head coach is a mistake. There may be guys out there who will be far more successful as rookie head coaches than some veteran who has had only average results in previous stints. I know I don't want a Bill Callahan for instance. There is no substitute for having a GM with a really great feel for evaluating coaching talent. Unfortunately, I'm not at all certain Buffalo has that at the moment. That might be out biggest problem with firing Jauron right now.
                              There are plenty of coaches out there! You just need guys who can evaluate a good head coach and aparently we dont have that...and havent had that.

Comment

Working...
                              X