• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All
  • X-Era
    What this generation tolerates, the next generation will embrace
    • Feb 2005

Let the salesmanship begin

Its time for the Bills to begin the used car salesman act and, with words and little significant action, show us that they have no intention of fielding a winner.

Rather, they will start the slickster crap of trying to convince us that next year will be different:

Step 1 (currently underway)- try to tell us that they are serious about fixing the problems:

the most important blurb to work at "selling us" changes are coming (Chris Brown):

"In all likelihood every one of the players is accurate in their assessment when one reflects on the 2008 season. And this organization will likely be seeking to change all those areas deemed deficient this offseason to end a playoff drought that is as frustrating to them as it is to their fans."

Im not buying it AT ALL! We have had a decade to fix the mess, and when you do what you've always done, you get what you've always got. Im not buying the slick salesman lines anymore.

Put your money into a REAL GM, a REAL HC, and REAL talent, if not, then STFU!!!

• yordad
    • Dec 2007

Re: Let the salesmanship begin

They will just kick some tires and call it an off-season.
    "Heck, now I am glad his overrated arce made the pro bowl, else we would have only got a 3rd." ~ yordad

"I've just been hit with a piece of sky. " ~ yordad

"Forgive my opinion, but...." ~ yordad

"Warning: I might be hammered." ~ yordad

"I don't care if the word is "your" or "you're", so buzz off. Its (it's) a frickin(') message board." ~ yordad

Comment

Working...
    X