• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All
  • OpIv37
    Acid Douching Asswipe
    • Sep 2002

A few more thoughts on Jauron...

First, he hasn't been fired yet, whereas 3 or 4 other coaches have already gotten the boot. At best, this means other teams are getting a head start on their coaching choices AGAIN. At worst, it means we're keeping him. This organization once again shows it's incompetence and is doing its' best to keep the Bills as perennial losers.

Second, how will the players respond? We keep hearing over and over again about Jauron being a "player's coach." If he gets the boot, will they take it as a slight by the FO? I don't think this is enough reason on it's own to keep Jauron, but if he is fired it might be an issue.
    MiKiDo Facebook
    MiKiDo Website
  • yordad
    • Dec 2007

Re: A few more thoughts on Jauron...

It will be an issue only until our whinny ass players get slapped in the face by a real head coach.
    "Heck, now I am glad his overrated arce made the pro bowl, else we would have only got a 3rd." ~ yordad

"I've just been hit with a piece of sky. " ~ yordad

"Forgive my opinion, but...." ~ yordad

"Warning: I might be hammered." ~ yordad

"I don't care if the word is "your" or "you're", so buzz off. Its (it's) a frickin(') message board." ~ yordad

Comment

• justasportsfan
      • Jul 2002

I think Dick stays. Ralph is too old to start over again. Like OPstated , other teams are already firing their HC's and we're still talking. I think they are talking about Dicks assistants especially Turk. I hope Dick fights to keep Turk as OC so that Ralph fires him like he did Wade and the supposed reason why Dick was fired from Chicago.
      sacrifice1
      https://theinterviewwithgod.com/video/

Comment

• billsfanone
        Majored in Home Economics
        • Sep 2008

Agreed on first. I think it's a bad sign. I think we're stuck with Dick.

Second. Might be moot, but I guess it would depend on the replacement.

Comment

• OpIv37
          Acid Douching Asswipe
          • Sep 2002

If we do get Dicked again for next season, the first thing I'm going to do is create a "Wasted Timeout Tracker" for my sig. I don't know why I didn't think of it for this season.
          MiKiDo Facebook
          MiKiDo Website

Comment

• ddaryl
            Everything I post is sexual inuendo
            • Jan 2005

I will cancel my sunday ticket for next season if Jauron is our coach... I just willnot watse my money on this crap. Love the Bills but I'm not throwing good money down the drain.

Comment

• T-Long
              Circling the Wagons since 1982.
              • Sep 2003

The Bills brass is going to do what Ralph said they were going to do....meet this week and then come to a decision. Obviously, we will be behind in our search if he does get fired, but this is what Ralph said they were going to do and they are doing just that

Comment

• Nighthawk
                Getting old waiting for a championship in Buffalo!
                • Jul 2002

Originally posted by OpIv37
                First, he hasn't been fired yet, whereas 3 or 4 other coaches have already gotten the boot. At best, this means other teams are getting a head start on their coaching choices AGAIN. At worst, it means we're keeping him. This organization once again shows it's incompetence and is doing its' best to keep the Bills as perennial losers.

Second, how will the players respond? We keep hearing over and over again about Jauron being a "player's coach." If he gets the boot, will they take it as a slight by the FO? I don't think this is enough reason on it's own to keep Jauron, but if he is fired it might be an issue.
                No, I don't think it will matter. They are losers, what are they going to do...lose more? The only thing that could happen is that these guys actually will be held accountable for their actions.

Comment

• justasportsfan
                  • Jul 2002

Originally posted by T-Long
                  Obviously, we will be behind in our search if he does get fired,
                  no we're not. Still plenty of cheap/inexperienced coaches out there without a job.
                  sacrifice1
                  https://theinterviewwithgod.com/video/

Comment

• Owen DeBoard
                    • Sep 2007

Originally posted by ddaryl
                    I will cancel my sunday ticket for next season if Jauron is our coach... I just willnot watse my money on this crap. Love the Bills but I'm not throwing good money down the drain.
                    Thats exactly what im gonna do too. I usually go to the Ralph to watch a game a year but I didnt do that this year. Starting to cost way to much money to watch this same old bull**** every year.
                    To be the man you got to beat the man!

Comment

• Michael82
                      • Jul 2002

I have a feeling that they are going to do the same thing they have done before....have a meeting with Dick Jauron. Ask him to fire all his offensive coaches, including the new OC, and maybe even Perry Fewell. Then Dick Jauron will tell him no, so Ralph will say...fine, you're fired! This will happen on Monday next week.

Comment

• don137
                        • Jul 2002

Originally posted by ddaryl
                        Exactly, me too...Which I never thought I'd see the day that I would cancel my Sunday ticket but Ralph has proven he wants to own a NFL Franchise and not a winning NFL franchise. As a result why should I waste all that money every year to support Ralph.

Comment

• RockStar36
                          Dude's Little Ignorant Crony
                          • Sep 2004

Originally posted by Mikey82
                          I have a feeling that they are going to do the same thing they have done before....have a meeting with Dick Jauron. Ask him to fire all his offensive coaches, including the new OC, and maybe even Perry Fewell. Then Dick Jauron will tell him no, so Ralph will say...fine, you're fired! This will happen on Monday next week.
                          I think Paul Hamilton said the same exact thing this morning. It's Ralphs easy way out.

D & S Sports

Comment

• The last buffalo fan
                            I told the pet store guy "How else am I supposed to get the mouse out of my ass?"
                            • Sep 2004

**** the owner, **** the coaches and **** some of the players too............but I can't and won't quit on my love to the Buffalo Bills. I'm too far to watch live games and it is more expensive to spend every Sunday at local sports bar, than the damn Sunday ticket.
                            The Mexican & too!!

- Adriano & Emiliano, the next Villa & Zapata. Viva Mexico, cabrones!!! -

Comment

• tat2dmike77
                              Let the planet get warmer. We'll grow oranges in Alaska!
                              • Dec 2005

This team has no balls so why even keep dick?

Comment

Working...
                              X