PDA

View Full Version : Ok well fine...If Ralph says...

acehole
12-29-2008, 01:45 PM
Dick what happened and why did we not make the playoffs........

What does Dick answer to that?

Any ideas what "HE" would say what went wrong?

Owen DeBoard
12-29-2008, 01:49 PM

He says "we got a good group of guys I really like them they fight hard and we just couldnt execute." Sound familiar?

Typ0
12-29-2008, 01:51 PM
He would say he believes in TE and had to take some growing pains with the kid. He would say they need another real QB on the team instead of a mental midget. He would say he made some bad play calls and clock management was poor at times. He would say he wasted some timeouts because they system wasn't working efficiently. He would say he thinks he has the right people in place below him to be successful but he needs a pass rush, DLine and another good tampa 2 linebacker. He would say OCenter is an utter necessity. You know, he would say all the stuff we have been saying all season.

yordad
12-29-2008, 01:51 PM
He says "we got a good group of guys I really like them they fight hard and we just couldnt execute." Sound familiar?"Well when ever it doesn't work, it's the wrong call. You just can't second guess these things."

acehole
12-29-2008, 01:54 PM
He would say he believes in TE and had to take some growing pains with the kid. He would say they need another real QB on the team instead of a mental midget. He would say he made some bad play calls and clock management was poor at times. He would say he wasted some timeouts because they system wasn't working efficiently. He would say he thinks he has the right people in place below him to be successful but he needs a pass rush, DLine and another good tampa 2 linebacker. He would say OCenter is an utter necessity. You know, he would say all the stuff we have been saying all season.

OK does Ralph buy it?

and give him another go?

I say no...all of the things you mentioned are his choices and he should be accountable.

Owen DeBoard
12-29-2008, 01:56 PM
I would say "ah bull**** you had 3 years to build this team and all you could do for me is 7-9 and that is why im goin to go in a different direction."

billsfanone
12-29-2008, 01:57 PM

Untimely injuries.

BillsWin
12-29-2008, 02:02 PM
Dick- "They worked hard. all of them. Anyone can see that. They played hard. Would we like to be in the playoffs? Yes. But it didn't turn out that way. We've got to keep moving forward. We've got some good players. Excellent players. Marshawn, Trent. Trent's a good player. A real good player. He played his heart out. We're not in the playoffs. but we'd like to be."

Ralph- "?"

Typ0
12-29-2008, 02:02 PM
OK does Ralph buy it?

and give him another go?

I say no...all of the things you mentioned are his choices and he should be accountable.

I think ralph is desparate not to hire a coach again so he keeps him. Has nothing to do with what Jauron says. I also question if Jauron is capable of correcting some of these mistakes as they seem routine. Personnel wise I think that is going to take time here...but the time management and stuff should have been corrected by now and last week was the worst.